Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua (681 Views)

Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua by okpiewon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aRw8_FwQz0
When you turned 50, and your people said you wanted comedians to come entertain your congregation, I was VERRRRRRY SCEPTICAL.
_
You said you wanted them to know that laughter helps to heal the soul, just as a little red wine was good for the stomach.
_
@mcabbeydaprof and @lepaciousbose were the only ones who agreed to come. Even these two, had reservations. Just like when we went to entertain President Yaradua in Kastina, @lepaciousbose said, "Bros if you will go, I will follow you."
_
I remember during the performances when my colleagues were done, and during my performance, I walked unto the Altar and picked an apple � and a banana�... the whole congregation went silent. You later told me that you watched all our performances from your office and cracked up at the look on the faces of the congregation.

Re: Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua by mayklef(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
A life well lived....Rest In Glory MOG
Re: Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua by Damzy624(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Ali Baba Emotional Tribute To TB Joshua by MaestroID(m): 4:00am On Jun 07, 2021
REST ON SIR....
YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART FOR HUMANITY...
GOD ALONE KNOWS WHY HE CALLED YOU SO SOON...

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Scared Wen I Got Pregnant At 21- Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter At 22 / Former Nigerian-american Army,victor Aruwah Bags Service Medal In Germany / Ikoyi Building Collapse: How the Owner, Femi Osibona Was Cutting Corners for pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.