Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,380 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) (2039 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by Cuterboy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eldee the Don gave an incredible response to a Twitter user who asked him to speak on the current state of things in Nigeria.

The rapper who is now permanently based in the US claimed he is no longer a Nigerian and has said his peace while he was still around.

Read the complete conversation below:
https://9jabeat.com/read-what-eldee-the-don-said-when-asked-to-speak-on-the-present-situation-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by JaneYave(f): 3:42am On Jun 07, 2021
It's not his fault. If worthy Dons like Jay Zee are acknowledging roots, you should know what that means.
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by taiyesoul(f): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Omo ale ni e.

2 Likes

Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Wetin dey there?

He said it as it is.
And he said what he said.

The ones that have been speaking out, does it take 24hrs before they are vilified by the people they are fighting for?

Wey Eedris today?
People fasted for Burna to lose the Grammy because he spoke up.
Wey African China?
Tubaba nko?

What is your point , op?

If I enter sane country tomorrow you feel I'll not zero out on this contraption?

Make I hear.

6 Likes

Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by November24(f): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2021
JaneYave:
It's not his fault. If worthy Dons like Jay Zee are acknowledging roots, you should know what that means.

You know nothing child
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by JaneYave(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2021
November24:

You know nothing child
And you know all, get off my lane Oldie!
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by phemmyfour: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Lolz... enjoy yourself jare
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by Khd95(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
IF I FIND MY WAY OUT OF THIS TRAP, THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MY CONCERN ME IS MY MOM AND SIBLINGS
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by CheedyJ(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2021
JaneYave:
No be only root you no like branch ?

2 Likes

Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Khd95:
IF I FIND MY WAY OUT OF THIS TRAP, THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MY CONCERN ME IS MY MOM AND SIBLINGS

You people want to run and leave the mess you helped create. You're not going anywhere!
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by 1F30M4(f): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
BareFacedLies:

You people want to run and leave the mess you helped create. You're not going anywhere!

Hahaha nur worry, na me stand gidigba for gate.. Na from im boxer I go drag am go back, he goes no where grin grin We die here ni cheesy
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by shameonyou(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
useless son, dey go soon deport u...make i see weda na ghana u go.
Re: Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) by lexuswagon: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who is actually proud of naija? Less than 30% of the population.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waje’s New Look / Yvonne Nelson Accuses Friend Of Giving False Stories To Bloggers / Funke Akindele Shares New Pictures of Herself With Mercy Johnson on Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.