Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? (2188 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
In the society we live in, it is very common for women to report cases of being physically abused by men. From a rift between two strangers of opposite sexes to even the husband and wife in a home.

I have seen so many cases of men who hit women and see nothing wrong with it. Even some women like such men.
Most times, I noticed these set of guys cannot challenge their fellow men physically but would choose to hit women just because they feel women are weaker vessels.

Personally, I find everything wrong in hitting a woman. Although we ladies are blessed with bad mouth sometimes, I feel the worst you can do to her is leave immediately and not come back until the dust has settled. Leaving doesn't make you less of a man, hitting her does.

So guys, would you rather hit a woman if she offends you or not?
If yes, what exactly could warrant that?

1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Draslo(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2021
I will only hit my woman when she's bent over. You sef when you hear the speed and intensity of the *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa*, you will pity her but alas, there will be no one there to save her from orgasmic seizures. grin

But if a stranger that is a woman hits me, there's a 98.4% chance I will give it back hot hot!

9 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by CandyOps(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2021
It's a good thing you agreed to the fact that some women can be verbally abusive

But then any sort of physical abuse whatsoever comes from a feeling of strength over a weaker opponent. It's called abuse of power/strength.

The only reason a man/woman will get physically abusive to another is because he/she has a clear advantage over the victim. It could be physically strength advantage, it could be authority advantage like your boss/parents or it could be emotional advantages.

Whenever a person gets physically abusive, it's a clear sign they've lost control over you and your behaviour and in other to fulfil their burning desire to control the situation/you they turn violent.

Men who get physically abusive usually have a broken pattern in their upbringing. You may have to search closely to unmask what it was
that went wrong.

Maybe their parents beat them up a lot as kids.

Or it could be something deeper from their childhood... Like having a father who inconsistent in their lives. Always ghosting on them from an early age

Most if not all physically abusive men/women are control freaks.

They have this burning desire to control things/events in other to produce an outcome they can predict. They have this gnawing fear that comes with an anxiety all built up while growing up watching the inconsistent behaviors of their Dad.

Physically abusive men can be spotted by one clear sign -- they don't take personal jokes lightly especially ones that affect their egos. And they tend to make mountains out of molehills

We need to address anger and it's management.

Especially at the family level.
There's no limit or scale to measure the amount of corporal punishment you give a child for misbehaving so most parents whip their kids to the point of near-death over something as mild as spilling water.

In the end, its an anxiety response to the feeling of loosing control. It also explains why a government would go to war against it's own people who are secessionists

8 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 07, 2021
It’s a bad idea to hit a woman, but in course of relationships their should be standards which your rules must be implemented. Hence such rules none will behave like animals.
Again if you must hit your woman let her know that it will come like a brimstone with fire ahead of time, in such situations she will find her way to the temperature room where she will seek solace. Make sure that room is steel and iron so that when she shut the door and you bounce and bang on it like a gorilla the aftermath will tell her she need to be more concerned about the feeling on her soft eloquent body.
Last week my woman usually play rough play until she saw me take on blocked 50 kg cement with my bare hands. After the bruise and sore, babe have been whining and spying every move and my body have been on therapy since then.
Women are so good that you don’t want to hit that soft and enduring one around the corner.
Allow them to hit you, bend your ego as a man and lift her up let her beat the drum on your back and watch yourselves in a reverse dancing to the tune of her melody
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Draslo:
I will only hit my woman when she's bent over. You sef when you hear the speed and intensity of the *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa* *kpa*, you will pity her but alas, there will be no one there to save her from orgasmic seizures. grin

But if a stranger that is a woman hits me, there's a 98.4% I will give it back hot hot!

Although I may not agree with your last sentence, it is totally your own opinion. But always remember the society will always turn against you once you hit a lady irrespective of the fact you might be right.
But that doesn't give ladies the right to misbehave. You would see such ladies even daring the men to hit her let she see instead of fleeing the place immediately or even calming down.
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by shege45: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Maryjane001:

Although I may not agree with your last sentence, it is totally your own opinion. But always remember the society will always turn against you once you hit a lady irrespective of the fact you might be right.
But that doesn't give ladies the right to misbehave. You would see such ladies even daring the men to hit her let she see instead of fleeing the place immediately or even calming down.
I would never hit a woman as long as she doesn’t hit me.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by DkJay: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2021
When I was younger, I did something that pissed my elder sister off, I don't remember what. She came after me, teeth and fist, tore my shirt. When I had taken all I could, I swung around and hit her. Just once.

When my dad heard of it, he woke me up that night. And flogged me senseless. That insulated cable used for running underground installations, he used it till it broke and the inner components were showing.

For every stroke of his hand, I got six to eight markings. My hand was swollen for a week afterwards.

He didn't ask whether she was the offender or not. I learned my lesson that night.

No matter the provocation, a man's not meant to hit a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Draslo(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Maryjane001:

No matter how provocative she is, I won't lay a finger on her unless she takes the first hit and she's not my woman. Even if my girl hits a man outside and the guy returns the favour, I will buy him beer.

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Draslo(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2021
DkJay:
When I was younger, I did something that pissed my elder sister off, I don't remember what. She came after me, teeth and fist, tore my shirt. When I had taken all I could, I swung around and hit her. Just once.

When my dad heard of it, he woke me up that night. And flogged me senseless. That insulated cable used for running underground installations, he used it till it broke and the inner components were showing.

For every stroke of his hand, I got six to eight markings. My hand was swollen for a week afterwards.

He didn't ask whether she was the offender or not. I learned my lesson that night.

If na she hit you and in the process breaks your nose nko? You go still dey form gentleman? Women want gender equality so if you hit me first, expect to cry shortly after.

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by halogate: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2021
1. If she carry weapon, I go mend am scatter. Cos I cannot leave my kidney for someone to punture in the name of "gentleman"

2. If she hit me again after the first federal warning.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Welcome to Nairaland; where males will claim never to hit a woman even if she pushes their mothers down a cliff or stabs said women to death. The funny part is most of them are abusive in real life but will come here to form otherwise. I hope the eBill Gates are here too.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Hathor5(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Stupid thread.
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Justice505: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
DkJay:

Ah!! your papa try.
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by ImaIma1(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
DkJay:

Your father is gangster o.

The school I went to, (military) it was completely unacceptable for a guy to hit a girl. The soldiers won't even ask what the girl did, and she would be the one to pick the punishment.

They tell the guys to come report the girls, no matter what instead of hitting them. I remember my friend was slapped by a guy because she stepped on his legs when he refused to take it off the road.

She went straight to report to our RSM, a soldier students coordinator. They sent for the guy and asked my friend what punishment she was picking for him. She said she wanted to slap him back.

The soldiers told the guy to stand at attention, put his hands by his side and told my friend to carry on. She gave him 3 slaps for the two he gave her.

Guys were very careful about hitting girls. It was like a taboo.
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hathor5:
Stupid thread.
Until a man hits you madam...lol

1 Like

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
DkJay:

Your dad wasn't fair to you.
The least he could've done was to hear both sides, then decide who deserved what.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Your father is gangster o.

The school I went to, (military) it was completely unacceptable for a guy to hit a girl. The soldiers won't even ask what the girl did, and she would be the one to pick the punishment.

They tell the guys to come report the girls, no matter what instead of hitting them. I remember my friend was slapped by a guy because she stepped on his legs when he refused to take it off the road.

She went straight to report to our RSM, a soldier students coordinator. They sent for the guy and asked my friend what punishment she was picking for him. She said she wanted to slap him back.

The soldiers told the guy to stand at attention, put his hands by his side and told my friend to carry on. She gave him 3 slaps for the two he gave her.

Guys were very careful about hitting girls. It was like a taboo.

Anything less than fairness is unacceptable to me.
Don't do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to you. Simple!

6 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by LutanFyah: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
DkJay:

Your father is a simp who thinks a man shouldn't defend himself because a human with vagina attacked him. Unfortunately, an apple doesn't fall far from its tree,thus you've taken to his weak judgement of situation and swallowed the bvllshit.

Any woman that hits you FIRST, MUST be beaten mercilessly to teach her to keep her hands to herself (sister,niece, aunty,girlfriend, wife,coursemate, lecturer etc).

Everybody (male/female) deserves an equal opportunity punches for overstepping their boundaries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
No reason at all.. Nothing to argue about..
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
LutanFyah:

Your father is a simp who thinks a man shouldn't defend himself because a human with vagina attacked him. Unfortunately, an apple doesn't fall far from its tree,thus you've taken to his weak judgement of situation and swallowed the bvllshit.

Any woman that hits you FIRST, MUST be beaten mercilessly to teach her to keep her hands to herself (sister,niece, aunty,girlfriend, wife,coursemate, lecturer etc).

Everybody (male/female) deserves an equal opportunity punches for overstepping their boundaries.

You deserve to be arrested for this crazy s
Words you just said...

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Matheusmartin: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2021
DkJay:

Nor vex, your papa nor get sense. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Matheusmartin: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Words you just said...
Go and arrest him.

4 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by SeaTrade(m): 3:37am On Jun 08, 2021
DkJay:

Nonsense.
So if woman stab you,you no go retaliate abi?See him mouth like no matter the situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by aswani(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2021
If I am being physically attacked, I will retaliate to protect myself.
My mild mannered friend was carrying his 1 year old child and his wife was punching his crotch area and slowly pulling his shorts down threatening to rip his penis off his body.
When he realised his one free hand was losing the battle of keeping the shorts up, he resorted to a punch that apparently connected and made her see sense.
Eventually, her parents made her apologise to her husband despite her swollen face, cheek or jaw (I can't remember which now) because on hearing the full gist, they realised their daughter was in the wrong.
Not one person blamed him, in fact, a lot of people complimented him for stopping at one punch.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Go and arrest him.

Not your business oga
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by LutanFyah: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Words you just said...
It takes a crazy fellow to know crazy words.

You deserve to be locked up in an asylum for calling my statement of fact crazy .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2021
LutanFyah:
It takes a crazy fellow to know crazy words.

You deserve to be locked up in an asylum for calling my statement of fact crazy .

This just shows how delusional you are.. You call this facts??.. Lol, you have a big problem which obviously can't be solved so enjoy the moment

1 Like

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Matheusmartin: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Not your business oga
U resemble person wey I know
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by AffBornTwins(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
LutanFyah:

You insulted someone's father
Am sure yours means nothing to you
Is it ur father
Abi the father is yours
Broda 'notice me'

1 Like

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by Nuelito: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Women too dey make mouth whereas they no get better strength.

Personally,I prefer walking away to exchanging words with em.

I don't even Fancy hitting them to avoid seeing myself behind bars onto murder case
Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by LutanFyah: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
AffBornTwins:

You insulted someone's father
Am sure yours means nothing to you
Is it ur father
Abi the father is yours
Broda 'notice me'
Calling a spade,a spade is not an insult but your lack of education won't let you think.

You can chew your "notice" I don't care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman? by LutanFyah: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

This just shows how delusional you are.. You call this facts??.. Lol, you have a big problem which obviously can't be solved so enjoy the moment

Learn how to string your words together very well before jumping on my mention cos I can't stoop low again to reply your incoherent ramblings.

Bye Felicia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Sale.. / ADVICE: The Place Of In-law In Marriage. / The SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYO Family Story......part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.