Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! (1192 Views)

My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile / GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Vickiechuks(m): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Good evening from here...
I have been suffering from this Gerd (acid reflux) for months now. Before, I thought it was throat infection, I took so many antibiotics prescribed by the pharmacist, it didn't work.
I'm always having this symptoms of Bad taste in my mouth (kind of metallic taste in my throat), heartburn, my tummy getting bigger after little quantity of meal, frequently clearing my throat, feelings as if something blocked my throat. Just recently my aunty who is a nurse told me it's acid reflux,, Pls help me I'm dying � help a brother
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by EatforHealth: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2021
Vickiechuks:
I have been suffering from this Gerd (acid reflux) for months now. Before, I thought it was throat infection, I took so many antibiotics prescribed by the pharmacist, it didn't work.
I'm always having this symptoms of Bad taste in my mouth (kind of metallic taste in my throat), heartburn, my tummy getting bigger after little quantity of meal, frequently clearing my throat, feelings as if something blocked my throat. Just recently my aunty who is a nurse told me it's acid reflux,, Pls help me I'm dying � help a brother

So sorry about this situation

Have you done a body detox?
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Vickiechuks(m): 1:24am On Jun 07, 2021
EatforHealth:

So sorry about this situation

Have you done a body detox?

No, what's body detox?
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by vasel15: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Vickiechuks:

bro depends if you have haital hernia that is causing the reflux or gastritis,or hpylori ,first you need to always eat before 6pm and make sure your tummy is empty before you go to bed,no late night snacks if your stomach is empty there would be nothing to reflux,always raise head of your bed or buy wedge pillow,you need acid blockers and first you need to do endoscopy test to determine the real cause of the reflux,they would remove some tissues from your tummy and do the test..my advise go for endoscopy test first,after your test let me know i can give you more advise and for now,stay away from beer,soda,pepper,my aunty had it and she is fine now,you will be fine if you can stick to the rules

for your throat chew sugarless gum after meal it would make your food digest faster and stimulate saliva and you can gargle with warm water and salt to clear your throat

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by dochenaj: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Vickiechuks:
You'll need to go to the hospital to be properly evaluated.

I suspect you've had the acid reflux for a long time and it might have caused complications that has affected your esophagus hence the sticky feeling when you swallow and early satiety.

Please, go to the hospital as soon as possible.

Telemedicine and self medication would not help you much, nor would whatever the op above me is proposing.
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by chukwuibuipob: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2021
sad Visit Hospital/Ur doc to examine/run check on U.Stop looking for cheap consultant from PETs/conFUSED Doc on NL.See offline Doc first a non d open thread later.May u not see evil
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by EatforHealth: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Vickiechuks:

No, what's body detox?

Detoxification rid the body of toxic substances that have accumulated in the body and have undesirable short-term or long-term effects on individual health.

Your body needs to be detoxified when you notice some symptoms such as headache, tiredness, and irritability, Food Cravings, Bowel Irregularity, bloating and gassing, feeling heavy and uncomfortable etc

After body detox, you will then work on getting your guts healthy again. It's a process you have to follow if you want a lasting solution

You can connect with me through the number on my signature.

WhatsApp chats only
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by onyin123: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2021
dochenaj:
You'll need to go to the hospital to be properly evaluated.

I suspect you've had the acid reflux for a long time and it might have caused complications that has affected your esophagus hence the sticky feeling when you swallow and early satiety.

Please, go to the hospital as soon as possible.

Telemedicine and self medication would not help you much, nor would whatever the op above me is proposing.

Please go and do an upper endoscopy test
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Margaretola(f): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is my situation rn but I've been able to manage the symptoms. I use Gaviscon, barole and elicorid. These drugs are quite expensive. You need to talk to a doctor before using any medication
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Richkid2021(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
have u tried getting fafrone stem cell herbal product it works for all this aliment call me on 09059595056 on how to get yours
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Michaelzor: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
vasel15:

Bro can I get your number, I've been battling with this for sometime now
bro depends if you have haital hernia that is causing the reflux or gastritis,or hpylori ,first you need to always eat before 6pm and make sure your tummy is empty before you go to bed,no late night snacks if your stomach is empty there would be nothing to reflux,always raise head of your bed or buy wedge pillow,you need acid blockers and first you need to do endoscopy test to determine the real cause of the reflux,they would remove some tissues from your tummy and do the test..my advise go for endoscopy test first,after your test let me know i can give you more advise and for now,stay away from beer,soda,pepper,my aunty had it and she is fine now,you will be fine if you can stick to the rules

for your throat chew sugarless gum after meal it would make your food digest faster and stimulate saliva and you can gargle with warm water and salt to clear your throat
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Nosa111(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Boss I have a similar cast like this and I really need your help . Been battling this for almost a year. No medications works [quote author=Michaelzor post=109454674][/quote]

Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Miky91: 4:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Have u tried Norland G.I herbal capsule, try chlorophyll... Too for the ulcer... For like A month.... Then u can focus on GERD with apple cider vinegar and betaine HCL that is after treatment of the ulcer for a month.. the for the haitsl hernia massage that area with Ur finger press it for about 2mins twice daily for about a week
Re: I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! by Olagrace1: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
vasel15:

Am having same issue, have done several test.. Hpylori is negative but my endoscopy show erosive esophagitis grade B.. Sincerely am tired

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! / The World's No 1 Silent Killer - Majority Of People Are Living With It Unaware. / Help My Fiancé Is Comming Back For Xmas. Help Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.