Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile (623 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Herbal Natural Treatment Of Pile, Ulcer, Asthma, Waist Pain, Arthritis, At Aba / I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by freshMallam1122: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
pls doctors in the house should help me.. this sickness have been in my friend body for good seven years.. he has try alot, both traditionally an ritualistic.. as a matter of fact.. a herbalist made my friend to stand on a grave for ritual cleansing before normal treatment .goat an local chicken an a tuber of yam was use for this sacrifice an yet the sickness subsides for a wile.. but last week it started strongly again.. with thick blood in his stool when ever he is pooing..with itchy on his anus.. pls we are tired going to a traditional way again because it has made us go to so many places I my self won't love to be.. neither do I even want to sacrifice any animal blood again on this.. or be a witness to it again... pls I need ur advice nairalanders ..an doctors on this forum because my friend is loosing a lot of blood.. thank you God bless all of you.. Seun pls help me push this to front page.. thank you
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by udomoh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Take your friend to the hospital please
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by KfashionHubb: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Looking for a job after graduation is good,, but being self employed is even sweeter.

Ask how?
Drop your line to be added to our reseller WhatsApp group.check signature.
Where u can buy for wholesale price and resell for good gain
plz he should see a doctor asap

Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by Timantech(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
freshMallam1122:
pls doctors in the house should help me.. this sickness have been in my friend body for good seven years.. he has try alot, both traditionally an ritualistic.. as a matter of fact.. a herbalist made my friend to stand on a grave for ritual cleansing before normal treatment .goat an local chicken an a tuber of yam was use for this sacrifice an yet the sickness subsides for a wile.. but last week it started strongly again.. with thick blood in his stool when ever he is pooing..with itchy on his anus.. pls we are tired going to a traditional way again because it has made us go to so many places I my self won't love to be.. neither do I even want to sacrifice any animal blood again on this.. or be a witness to it again... pls I need ur advice nairalanders ..an doctors on this forum because my friend is loosing a lot of blood.. thank you God bless all of you.. Seun pls help me push this to front page.. thank you
First what your friend need is a flusher
Then a potent infection killer
And finally a simple pile cure
DM me on 08123042104
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by freshMallam1122: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Timantech:
First what your friend need is a flusher Then a potent infection killer And finally a simple pile cure DM me on 08123042104
bros thanks I'll do
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by Kaceman(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls contact javaherbs global they have a product javanony and redjava it's will heal him completely. They base at Ikeja call 08068694946
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by Solutionhealth(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
freshMallam1122:
...... pls call 0811 842 8131
Re: My Friend Is Seriously Suffering From Over Flow Of Blood As A Result Of Pile by NAJALYN: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
STC30 will cure your friend's ailment. Please read the Post here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Oron Crayfish / M / Things To Know About Postinor 2 That Nobody Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.