Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? (5669 Views)

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / Pls Help Me From Transit Visa Wahala Before Chinese Visa Expires in 3days Time / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Samken2: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
sliksusan:

yes this what you need and you need to have PTA money because on arrival you need to show PTA money
Pls no offense what is PTA money
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Samken2:

¨PTA MONEY IS LIKE POCKET MONEY
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by peppo4live: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Samken2:

Personal Travel Allowance
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
sliksusan:

l am live in panama city

How is to like to live in Panama City? I wanted to visit last year but covid destroyed my plans.
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2021
peppo4live:

yes allowance
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2021
pansophist:

How is to like to live in Panama City? I wanted to visit last year but covid destroyed my plans.

you can live in panama city as you like as you want the city is good and nice l have been live here more than 4 year l have resident permit also by next year l will be citizenship of panama got there passport if you live in panama city for 5 year or 6 year you will give panama passport if you have permanent resident friendship panama but panama did not accept dual citizenship you need to Renouncing your passport before you can get panama passport

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Samken2: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
peppo4live:

Is that not a sum of money kept in my account that shows I can take care of myself there.
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samken2:

Is that not a sum of money kept in my account that shows I can take care of myself there.

you need to show money and you need to put money in your pocket
l have been to Barbados before that it is why l am just write you that l went there for visit 1 week
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Samken2: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
sliksusan:

you need to show money and you need to put money in your pocket
l have been to Barbados before that it is why l am just write you that l went there for visit 1 week
Is there accommodation expensive and do the have a good University at Bridgetown
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Samken2:

Is there accommodation expensive and do the have a good University at Bridgetown

when you go there you see small hostel rent very cheaper but hotel very expensive about university l did not have idea
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by staga: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am in Barbados now. I got the Welcome Stamp and moved with my entire family.

Paid for accommodation, health insurance and got a transit visa from the UK. The transit visa application process is very stringent. If you lie on the application, you will be found out. I filled the information, presented all the documents requested and got the visas one hand.

Carrying the e-visa for the Welcome stamp was like carrying a ""get out of jail free" card. Everywhere I was asked at Murtala Muhammed airport, both at immigration and boarding, I flashed it and was waived through with family. We were not even questioned in London Heathrow. No reference to my Nigerian passport. No secondary inspection (even though two Asian guys were pulled out of the queue and searched). We were just waived through with smiles.

Flew there using British Airways via London Heathrow to stay within the 72-hour window for the COVID tests. Was in quarantine with family for a week. Tested again on day 5. Got result on day 7. Now living there as free as a bird.

The location change has been a game changer already. Wifey who is a digital marketing expert that never got a single call from any foreign company is now being inundated with remote job offers. Same with me.

Anyone who wants me to make inquiries for them here, be it work, study, etc can hit me up.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Winnerrrr(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
staga:
I am in Barbados now. I got the Welcome Stamp and moved with my entire family.

Paid for accommodation, health insurance and got a transit visa from the UK. The transit visa application process is very stringent. If you lie on the application, you will be found out. I filled the information, presented all the documents requested and got the visas one hand.

Carrying the e-visa for the Welcome stamp was like carrying a ""get out of jail free" card. Everywhere I was asked at Murtala Muhammed airport, both at immigration and boarding, I flashed it and was waived through with family. We were not even questioned in London Heathrow. No reference to my Nigerian passport. No secondary inspection (even though two Asian guys were pulled out of the queue and searched). We were just waived through with smiles.

Flew there using British Airways via London Heathrow to stay within the 72-hour window for the COVID tests. Was in quarantine with family for a week. Tested again on day 5. Got result on day 7. Now living there as free as a bird.

The location change has been a game changer already. Wifey who is a digital marketing expert that never got a single call from any foreign company is now being inundated with remote job offers. Same with me.

Anyone who wants me to make inquiries for them here, be it work, study, etc can hit me up.

sup bro, I've checked the welcome stamp thing for Barbados, most one make $50k before he's eligible?

if I have a remote work that pays $1k and some freelance side gig can I apply?

TIA.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by staga: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winnerrrr:

sup bro, I've checked the welcome stamp thing for Barbados, most one make $50k before he's eligible?

if I have a remote work that pays $1k and some freelance side gig can I apply?

TIA.

If you have $2k at least, you are good to go as a single person. The island is expensive, but everything works. Pipe borne water from the water board flows. No generator in sight as there is electricity 24/7. Pristine beaches everywhere. Hot ladies (if you are into that). People are generally super nice and ready to help. Majority black population so no racism.

Today I was in a PickUp (their ride hailing app) and the driver was blasting Tire by Mayorkun. Men, I shock!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Winnerrrr(m): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
staga:

If you have $2k at least, you are good to go as a single person. The island is expensive, but everything works. Pipe borne water from the water board flows. No generator in sight as there is electricity 24/7. Pristine beaches everywhere. Hot ladies (if you are into that). People are generally super nice and ready to help. Majority black population so no racism.

Today I was in a PickUp (their ride hailing app) and the driver was blasting Tire by Mayorkun. Men, I shock!

Thank you very much for this.

I'll try to save more because from the little research I did, the place is a bit expensive but worth every penny.

I'm planning on moving after NYSC.
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by ayo84(m): 6:01am On Sep 18, 2021
sliksusan:

you can live in panama city as you like as you want the city is good and nice l have been live here more than 4 year l have resident permit also by next year l will be citizenship of panama got there passport if you live in panama city for 5 year or 6 year you will give panama passport if you have permanent resident friendship panama but panama did not accept dual citizenship you need to Renouncing your passport before you can get panama passport

how is the business environment there are there business opportunities in panama and are there companies one can approach
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by Oyindahmohla: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Good Morning pls I want to ask if I will be needing transit visa on Turkish Airline
Lagos - InstAbul
Instabul-Antalya
Antalya- Gatwick London
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by adubam(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
sliksusan:

Panama didn't have embassy in Nigeria if you need panama visa you can go to south Africa or Egypt or Morocco where there is panama embassy them you can get the visa when l get my panama visa l get it in Ambassade du Panama in Rabat morocco during the time l am use Gambia passport and them l was live in Tunisia that time l just fly to Rabat apply and got my panama visa well panama is very good country and everything is good here if you come here you can enjoy it but must important you must understand Spanish language

How far the Gambian passport?
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by sliksusan: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
adubam:

How far the Gambian passport?

still on
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by nwaogukings03: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2022
Oyindahmohla:
Good Morning pls I want to ask if I will be needing transit visa on Turkish Airline
Lagos - InstAbul
Instabul-Antalya
Antalya- Gatwick London

I heard you will need it
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by lordswork(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2022
sliksusan:

still on
Re: Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me? by since13o: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
sliksusan:

still on

Boss, I just send you PM request. Let us reason this Gambia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Information On The Victims(jehovah Witnes Involved In An Accident At Ekpoma / Ewoooo: I Need Ticket From London - Lagos / YANKARI, Nigeria's Most Popular National Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.