Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! (2720 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by MILITIA(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2007
mr ferlie:

Militia, I am very proud to be Baba's follower. He is a good and experienced politician. Most of you don't know jack about him except unfounded and fallacious story you read about him via the news media. I will advise you to be cautious in saying what you don't know.

With all due respects! CARRY GO! kiss I will yeild to fellow Nairalanders for responses! Political topics of 2 or 3 pages bore me and are mostly repetitive. So, see you somewhere else! Peace out! lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Aneef(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
@ obowunmi
slowpoke,simply becos u re frustated u think you can just be jambala anyhow to me.Mind u,i am not the one that caused your frustration,so u should be more mature and think like a human-being cos whatever u wish ur fellow human,the repercussion will surely be urs.(Ode)
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Bankole01(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
Aneef abi na latifu, no wory afta de old fart don yamutu plenty amala go dey yanfu yanfu. ogoro and pamie go plenti 2. we go cal aruna ishola make e com play apala for meri and owambe. no mind militia we no go invite her for come sop amala and gbegiri soup.
we go cal area boys make dem cari de bodi troway for ground
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by gbadex1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
Ogbeni, you are forgetting sepe. . .
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Colonia(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2007
Please lets stop fooling ourself the baba don talk say im dey okay.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by degoat: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2007
any latest update
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by olanajim(m): 4:08am On Jul 16, 2007
Death is not the end of evil men. The you call evil may be heading to paradise, you know.
Just know that he has political student who would continue his legacy. So rejoice not. I pray that he live longer to reap the fruit of his labour. By the way, if he die now, Oyo state is in trouble. Why? The already lean treasury would be emptied to give him beffiting funeral. That is certainly bad news for the striking workers as they may end up with nothing,
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by debosky(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2007
befitting wetin? isn't he a muslim? all they need to do is wrap his body inside a dingy raffia mat and throw him in the closest landfill site, good riddance to bad rubbish! even if they spend money, it will be once and for all, no more adedibu wahala all over the place.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by angel101(f): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2007
@mr fertile
please dont make me laugh any harder ok. done a lot for oyo state ehn? of course. it only depends on what u mean by a lot.
u say media stories are unfounded abi? just as much as his house being a polling station and ballot papers stacked in his house. Not everybody is dumb u know.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by mrferlie(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
angel101:

@mr fertile
please don't make me laugh any harder ok. done a lot for oyo state ehn? of course. it only depends on what u mean by a lot.
u say media stories are unfounded abi? just as much as his house being a polling station and ballot papers stacked in his house. Not everybody is dumb u know.

can u substantiate that?
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by 9ja4eva: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
Maybe d ballot papers wey him swallow don dey call for d land of d spirits.

Revolution has started.RIP Adedibu.Make u help d spirit land rig elections see if u go survive am
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by angel101(f): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
mr ferlie:

can u substantiate that?

Substantiate what? Is this the first time u are hearing of it? Go and look for tapes of the elections ok
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by mrferlie(m): 3:39am On Jul 17, 2007
angel101:

Substantiate what? Is this the first time u are hearing of it? Go and look for tapes of the elections ok
you have still not answered the question. look for the evidence against baba and post it here for me.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by angel101(f): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2007
mr ferlie:

you have still not answered the question. look for the evidence against baba and post it here for me.

Look around u. no one else cares. If the man drops dead today, it is good riddance. the evidence of his evil deeds is all around. If u can not see it, well too bad. I dont care enough to go about looking for 'evidence'!
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by deezzle(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2007
Mr Ferlie or wetin be ur name. Na wa for u o. Just cos u have gotten ridiciulous contracts or go to Molete to collect money doesnt mean u should act like ur eyes and ears dont work. there is more than an iota of truth in all those sayings,abeg.
All forum members, i pray that fire burnm all those that are reaping from the havos being reaked upon Oyo state by agents of the devil.
May those that are keeping wat is rightfully the multitudes' for themselves encounter a drastic end
may those eating from it too join them in the troubles
ASE!!!!!
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by angel101(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2007
I say AMEN to that
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Mamajama(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
The man is not dead yet and you guys are trying to burie him alive, Kai na whay for this people
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by mrferlie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2007
deezzle:

Mr Ferlie or wetin be your name. Na wa for u o. Just because u have gotten ridiciulous contracts or go to Molete to collect money doesnt mean u should act like your eyes and ears don't work. there is more than an iota of truth in all those sayings,abeg.
All forum members, i pray that fire burnm all those that are reaping from the havos being reaked upon Oyo state by agents of the devil.
May those that are keeping what is rightfully the multitudes' for themselves encounter a drastic end
may those eating from it too join them in the troubles
ASE!!!!!

na wa o. your english sef na die. back to the sender!
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by chidichris(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2007
well, i want to back the school of thought that believe that no death is worth rejoicing over with the following points; he did not kill people, he did not rejoice over the death of his political opponents, he was not ready to be addressed as a killer in his desperate ambition to control oyo and those that died fighting for him and against him are all goats not human beings.
be rest assured that the bible mentioned it that those who live by the sword will die by sword.
my only support for those who are rejoicing about his call up time is that at least the tention in oyo will somehow be eased. obj was even praying for his death when he made it clear to nigerians that adedibu was too old to be reformed so when someone is too old the next thing will be death.
we are happy for the deviends of his death and as a lover of trouble, i will wish his soul to rest in perfect trouble.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by debosky(m): 3:02am On Jul 23, 2007
he did not kill people??

dude get real, all those people his thugs killed, don't you think their blood is also on his hands?

anyways, the story seems false, but I personally can't wait till he kicks the bucket.
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by 9ja4eva: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2007
Na party Oyo State as a whole go throw when d man bid dem farewell soon
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Cromagnon: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Bankole01:
Nigeria's religiocity makes people loose their heads (from being brainwashed) and talk arrant nonsense.
Adedibu is evil, he will surely die today, tomorrow or whenever. I hope he dies a miserable death, as did a lot of his victims. OBJ will follow sometime this year also. I have spoken, as it is said, so shall it be!
how market
Re: Oyo State Respite? Adedibu On Death Bed! by Christistruth03: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Accepts Presidential Amnesty Offer. / Abia Deputy Governor Resigns / Meet Nigeria's Face of Corruption 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.