Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,292 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory (43888 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Deltafirstson(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Wow!
Great Igbo nation.
I envy you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by aikyg(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Pat Utomi is an Igbo man and never shies away from identifying as one. He can visit any part of Igbo land that he wants to visit.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I'd love to know under what capacity he undertook this visit.

Charity they say begins at home but hypocrisy is a sin.
Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Eyimba shoe industry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Enyiba city only ignorant minds will play down this great state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by MemoriesAndMe: 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
This is one thing everyone should be proud of the igbos for, too comparatively good with creativity and industrialization. Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by omoyankee3(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Wonderful. I love seeing stuff like this

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by ensamy(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Biafra ingenuity is highly appreciated. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Below is the steel industry in Aba that fabricated all the metals used in Anambra Airport project oject

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 6:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
All they needed is the FG support
while FG support is needed, the most important question now is what is the fat toad in Abia state government house doing?

Has he supported them enough or he's just busy swallowing money and sharing to his cronies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by techWriter1: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Most of the footwears you wear tomorrow are Aba made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Igbo land is blessed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Trustedpronet: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2021
No body fit guy nwa aba, aba oooo aba. I like their creativity in that state. They have been making Nigeria proud since 1960...Pharaoh Let My people go so that they can worship their God in peace and to make Biafra great forever. All the southerners shoulld unit to fight our common enemy. This people are planning to turn our children to almajiris .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457414:
Below is the steel industry in Aba that fabricated all the metal used in Anambra Airport project oject
is this for real?

This is my first time of hearing of this shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Anambra state is currently insulting their machines for automated shoes manufacturing in Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
is this for real?

Fact bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Just watch as Buhari will express shock on this one .
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
is this for real?

INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY LIMITED

https://www.innergalaxygroup.com/about-us/subsidiaries/innergalaxysteel

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457487:
Anambra state is currently insulting their machines for automated shoes manufacturing in Anambra state
Installing...great one

7 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Eazi1(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
while FG support is needed, the most important question now is what is the fat toad in Abia state government house doing?

Has he supported them enough or he's just busy swallowing money and sharing to his cronies?
You're right, the reason I tagged FG was that, it would be easy if s'me can be send to nations to learn more skill, everyone would be aware, the news would broadcast it, by the time the arrive, the news woun't still hesitate to carry it, by this they would get a nation recognition and more Nigerians or maybe UARians would patronize them and limit their ordering via ali, amazon...

My dad bought one not long ago, all that need to be added is more quality and maybe series 'n design

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457566:

INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY LIMITED

https://www.innergalaxygroup.com/about-us/subsidiaries/innergalaxysteel
I'm more than impressed. How come nobody talks about this at all.

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
You're right, the reason I tagged FG was that, it would be easy if s'me can be send to nations to learn more skill, everyone would be aware, the news would broadcast it, by the time the arrive, the news woun't still hesitate to carry it, by this they would get a nation recognition and more Nigerians or maybe UARians would patronize them and limit their ordering via ali, amazon...

My dad bought one not long ago, all that need to be added is more quality and maybe series 'n design
I see your point
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by kelly72: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Eyimba shoe industry.

A Kaduna born man who is what he is today because of Alex Ekwueme's faith in him yet attributes his success in life to the Fulanis, and one who subtly justified the Oba of Lagos's infamous Igbo-Lagoon speech is not one person NwaAmaikpe holds in high esteem.

Is there just one Igbo man who is good? Those of you must concoct rubbish to paint everybody so that one mad jackal is the only good person.

Prof Utomi came to Aba to encourage the youths to stick to skill acquisition, entrepreneurial efforts and to commit to legitimate hustle. Governor Ipkeazu provided those facilities and the youths are taking advantage of the opportunity.

I hope the governor can turn his attention to other areas and continue to engage young people for their own future.

Keeping vigil on social media to attack anyone who sues for peace is not an occupation, some youths will realise this too late in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by MARKone(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Aba could have been over own version of China, both Technologically and infrastructural, both the Nigeria factor and bad governance would say otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by guru90: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:

Good Answer!!!
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by RuddyFusion(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Good one there from Enyimba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Rugaria: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
U won't see hard working people like this shouting Biafra everywhere, as for the lazy ones and thugs, hmm

Biafra kee u dia..
This is a thread about shoe manufacturing but your fear of the igbo king kong has already set in..
Is it your Biafra?
What are you afraid of?
Can't you stand alone?
If your life depends so entirely on the Biafans that you want them in the same country with you, go and worship them as your god then!
Unity beggars everywhere

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457247:
More

I hope Malami won't move to close this factory claiming they are making boots for terrorists.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by whodeyhere: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2021
This is very commendable, I love this.. Can they also make sneakers, loafers.... Those are my kind of shoes and I am sure to patronize them. I am definitely buying the ballerina, they look very good.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
I'm more than impressed. How come nobody talks about this at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by relicng: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Good Idea, more job opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Enyimba shoe industry.

A Kaduna born man who is what he is today because of Alex Ekwueme's faith in him yet attributes his success in life to the Fulanis, and one who subtly justified the Oba of Lagos's infamous Igbo-Lagoon speech is not one person NwaAmaikpe holds in high esteem in matters concerning the progress and welfare of Alaigbo.

Don't mind the idiot

When it's time for elections now he will come to ibusa and hope the people will vote.

Imagine this type of man ruling delta state!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted / Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.