Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory (43890 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by bencr7: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
quentin06:
This is a good one,kudos to them Aba people.

Shoe factory is better than a hotel.
why u they attack imo state like thiz, even in my area where I leave in imo state than ,they are more than 15 hotels
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2021
bencr7:
why u they attack imo state like thiz, even in my area where I leave in imo state than ,they are more than 15 hotels

See this one did I mention IMO state?
BTW a shoe factory is better than a hotel, a factory creates jobs stimulates local economy, a hotel harbours terrorists and spreads diseases.
Ndi Owerri Amaka.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by LordOfTheGame: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Great job, enyimba city.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2021
ogbuefi677:

There's a law drafted by Nigeria probably at the behest of the criminal DISCOS that practically makes it impossible for the private sector to participate in commercial electricity distribution.
Barth Nnaji didn't know b4 he started his private electricity venture only to be confronted with it immediately he finished and wanted to start commercial distribution.
A nairalandaner Ezenwajosh was also a victim and can throw more light on it.
I have always believed in Nigeria and always believed in doing ones part to help and see if things will change....but after my experience I realised that nigeria don't want Nigeria to improve because they believe if you get so little as social amenities they will lose control over their Masses and the Masses won't be seeing them as demi gods again....Nigeria am talking about goes beyond the people in leadership in Nigeria it includes colonial masters

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Skmoda(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Workch:
Well, I didn’t know an automated shoe factory existed in Nigeria.

Now you know.....
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I have always believed in Nigeria and always believed in doing ones part to help and see if things will change....but after my experience I realised that nigeria don't want Nigeria to improve because they believe if you get so little as social amenities they will lose control over their Masses and the Masses won't be seeing them as demi gods again....Nigeria am talking about goes beyond the people in leadership in Nigeria it includes colonial masters
Did you try building a power plant?
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
bencr7:
Imo state now host Refinery, Brewery currently Splat is building largest green gas project in Nigeria in Imo state, once it's completed by next year Imo and other eastern states will witness massive industrial revolution.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
eduj:

Did you try building a power plant?
yes I did not up to commercial level but smaller level as a test run that can serve a small population despite getting my PERMIT which is is required for running small electricity generation....I was shut down shortly after issuing that permit

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Igeri: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
while FG support is needed, the most important question now is what is the fat toad in Abia state government house doing?

Has he supported them enough or he's just busy swallowing money and sharing to his cronies?

Bro don't say what you don't understand. In fairness to the Governor, the industry was his brain child: he sent the boys to China for training , he established the factory, he is currently working on their roads to improve their business environment. Am not saying that he cannot do more, but so far to use the kind of abusive language used for him shows you like knowledge of the true position.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Igeri: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
maybe you're right. I was in Aba two months ago, in fact entered Aba 3 times in one week and can confirm the Aba owerri road around Aba poly is okay, while there are some bad roads too sha.

That's all am aware of

You see, that is how it is everywhere even Abuja or Lagos and across other states: good roads and bad roads but our major concern is to see sufficient effort to improve what is on ground, after all we all know that Nigeria developmental pace is damn slow. Right now all those roads that fills the internet and made Aba renowned for bad roads are either fixed or being fixed and if any body should be blamed it is not the present Governor but the ORJIS. If they had a third of what he has done and is doing the story wont be the same.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
ezenwajosh:
yes I did not up to commercial level but smaller level as a test run that can serve a small population despite getting my PERMIT which is is required for running small electricity generation....I was shut down shortly after issuing that permit
Naija na cruise
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Ofunwa111: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd love to know under what capacity he undertook this visit.

Charity they say begins at home but hypocrisy is a sin.
Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Enyimba shoe industry.

A Kaduna born man who is what he is today because of Alex Ekwueme's faith in him yet attributes his success in life to the Fulanis, and one who subtly justified the Oba of Lagos's infamous Igbo-Lagoon speech is not one person NwaAmaikpe holds in high esteem in matters concerning the progress and welfare of Alaigbo.

You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by darichlife: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
It took our ancestors thousands of years to get us here, we have evolved so much that we fail to teach our children how to live in peace with the world they find themselves. why not make this place a heaven to live before we talk about another heaven afterlife.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Tikky4me: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seriously
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Tolubory(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457133:
More
Wonderful �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.