Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak (1539 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by pmads: 5:41am On Jun 07, 2021
We want good guns to defend ourselves” -Igangan angry youths speak (Video)

After the unfortunate incident of Fulani attack on people in igangan community, the angrily youth have demanded for a gun to defend themselves, PraizeMedia report.

The youth that speaks with the media says they want gun to defend themselves Incase such happens again. He however call on the elders of the country to rise to their aid.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/we-want-good-guns-to-defend-ourselves.html

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by moriss33(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Has to be covert....else FG will acuse doz helpers with arming citizens.
Truly am sorry that you people av to experience such

3 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by Ever8090: 6:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Start using whatever means to defend yourselves untill you get the weapons you need

7 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2021
They will label them bandits and then send the military against them as in benue...while fulanis are rewarded with millions in the name of ransom.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ebuka440: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2021
I just like the way the Yoruba's are now standing on their feet's to defend their state from this useless masquerades called Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Stop crying. FG doesnt send you. Sunday Igbhoho is using your tragedy to catch cruise. You youths of Igandan should unite yourselves. Every family should contribute funds. Buy like 10 AK47s. Train yourselves on how to use them. You guys should be taking turns in doing watch night. One thing about the Fulanis is that they are not intelligent. With good intelligence, you can trap them and kill them all. Unite yourselves and fight. You are at war.

8 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by Otunbaigwe(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ultimatekint(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:
Stop crying. FG doesnt send you. Sunday Igbhoho is using your tragedy to catch cruise. You youths of Igandan should unite yourselves. Every family should contribute funds. Buy like 10 AK47s. Train yourselves on how to use them. You guys should be taking turns in doing watch night. One thing about the Fulanis is that they are not intelligent. With good intelligence, you can trap them and kill them all. Unite yourselves and fight. You are at war.
Nooo , you got it wrong, Sunday Igboho is a serious minded leader.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2021
The wicked police force will not allow that. They prefer they sit at the gallery while the southern communities become sitting ducks in the midst of confrontation of armed fulanis herdsmen.
How can you tell the police for the past one week that Fulani herdsmen are preparing to strike and they decide to do nothing. It is when the attack happened and have completed that they will say they will send police to provide security.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ENGINEERG(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Its their RIGHT to get guns too , since the Fulani are using guns and our security don't arrest them, and they are still using the guns to kill and kidnapped..

1 Like

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2021
ultimatekint:
Nooo , you got it wrong, Sunday Igboho is a serious minded leader.

You are a disgrace to education for crowning a stark illiterate your leader. You shouldn't be here. You should be in a motorpark arguing with ogogoro addicts.

1 Like

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by tungamaje: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

You are a disgrace to education for crowning a stark illiterate your leader. You shouldn't be here. You should be in a motorpark arguing with ogogoro addicts.
I hate it when people speak against Igboho because he didn't attend Harvard, who among. the so called educated are giving bloodthirsty Fulanis a run for their lives except issuing condemnation press releases after they cause their havoc?

1 Like

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2021
tungamaje:

I hate it when people speak against Igboho because he didn't attend Harvard, who among. the so called educated are giving bloodthirsty Fulanis a run for their lives except issuing condemnation press releases after they cause their havoc?

how is he giving them a run for their lives so far? That nigga is enjoying rallying and being in the forefront of the Yoruba Nation movement. Exactly how Nnamdi Kanu was for the Biafran movement. You see how the East is today? Maybe you enjoy it.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by fredwill1357(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

how is he giving them a run for their lives so far? That nigga is enjoying rallying and being in the forefront of the Yoruba Nation movement. Exactly how Nnamdi Kanu was for the Biafran movement. You see how the East is today? Maybe you enjoy it.
Igboho might not be doing enough, but what do you suggest he does?
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by HolyMonks: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Why now?.
You have learnt your lesson through the bitter way..
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by SleakBuzzPR: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
This country is going to the bonkers
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
fredwill1357:
Igboho might not be doing enough, but what do you suggest he does?

Mobilize the vigilantes in troubled areas against the Fulani herdsmen. Ensure the enforcement of the anti-grazing law. That could be better. But the separatists have shown him a bigger cake where he can take more glory from. His mind is on that right now. Unfortunately its going to end the way the South East is feeling it now.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by fredwill1357(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

Mobilize the vigilantes in troubled areas against the Fulani herdsmen. Ensure the enforcement of the anti-grazing law. That could be better. But the separatists have shown him a bigger cake where he can take more glory from. His mind is on that right now. Unfortunately its going to end the way the South East is feeling it now.
Not bad, however, more than to protect the people from Fulani herdsmen, Igboho seems to have bigger plans. Nigeria as a whole is not working, from insecurity and terrorism, to corruption, bad economy, nepotism, etc. It can't be fixed, the average Nigerian wants a new nation and that seems to be Igboho's target.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
fredwill1357:
Not bad, however, more than to protect the people from Fulani herdsmen, Igboho seems to have bigger plans. Nigeria as a whole is not working, from insecurity and terrorism, to corruption, bad economy, nepotism, etc. It can't be fixed, the average Nigerian wants a new nation and that seems to be Igboho's target.

No, the average Nigerian does not want a new nation. Else no one will cheer for the Super Eagles. The average Nigerian wants a better life and is tired of failed promises. Separatists have gotten to them and are preaching the gospel of separation making Yorubas better. Unfortunately, they have gotten to you. We dont need a war. We dont need unnecessary conflict. We need good leadership. A stark illiterate who cannot read or write talkless of understand what democracy means will not give Yorubas a better life.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by fredwill1357(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

No, the average Nigerian does not want a new nation. Else no one will cheer for the Super Eagles. The average Nigerian wants a better life and is tired of failed promises. Separatists have gotten to them and are preaching the gospel of separation making Yorubas better. Unfortunately, they have gotten to you. We dont need a war. We dont need unnecessary conflict. We need good leadership. A stark illiterate who cannot read or write talkless of understand what democracy means will not give Yorubas a better life.
Yeah, a better life, but unfortunately we are sinking everyday and segregation seems to be our only hope and our new focus. Igbo's don't want war, neither do Yoruba's, however if that is the only way for the government to adhere to the agreement of 1914, then so be it.

Secondly, leadership is not all about educational qualifications.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ultimatekint(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

Right from your utterance, I can see that you are a complete idiot.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
ultimatekint:
Right from your utterance, I can see that you are a complete idiot.

You better call yourself that. You are the one adoring someone that can neither read nor write as your new Messiah.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
fredwill1357:
Yeah, a better life, but unfortunately we are sinking everyday and segregation seems to be our only hope and our new so be it. focus. Igbo's don't want war, neither do Yoruba's, however if that is the only way for the government to adhere to the agreement of 1914, then

Secondly, leadership is not about educational qualifications.

Then don't send your children to school.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by fredwill1357(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

Then don't send your children to school.
Education is important, especially as a leader, however qualities like: selflessness, integrity, assertiveness, open mindedness, wisdom and understanding, humility, cooperation, vision, courage etc should be prioritized more and looked out for in potential leaders than some university degrees.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ultimatekint(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
kingthreat:

You better call yourself that. You are the one adoring someone that can neither read nor write as your new Messiah.
That's not your business; entirely out of your business.Find something better to do.

1 Like

Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2021
fredwill1357:
Education is important, especially as a leader, however qualities like: selflessness, integrity, assertiveness, open mindedness, wisdom and understanding, humility, cooperation, vision, courage etc should be prioritized more, and looked out for in potential leaders than some university degrees.

And Sunday Igboho who made his bones as a political tout has all these? Bros abeg, park well
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2021
ultimatekint:
That's not your business; entirely out of your business.Find something better to do.

This is a free forum and for the record I am well gainfully employed.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ultimatekint(m): 5:53am On Jun 08, 2021
kingthreat:

This is a free forum and for the record I am well gainfully employed.
You are still being enslaved being a salary earner. Go and get urself engaged in something more better so as to be able to be making the best use of your brain.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by fredwill1357(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2021
kingthreat:

And Sunday Igboho who made his bones as a political tout has all these? Bros abeg, park well
I am not Yoruba, I don't know Igboho's history and I have no interest in his history, what I have interest in is the agitation of a Yoruba nation which he is currently participating in.

The qualities I listed were qualities we should look out for in a leader, I didn't say igboho had those qualities.

Thirdly, being on the forefront of the agitation of a new nation doesn't automatically make you the president when it becomes a success.

Lastly, I would like us to end this discussion here.
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2021
fredwill1357:
I am not Yoruba, I don't know Igboho's history and I have no interest in his history, what I have interest in is the agitation of a Yoruba nation which he is currently participating in.

The qualities I listed were qualities we should look out for in a leader, I didn't say igboho had those qualities.

Thirdly, being on the forefront of the agitation of a new nation doesn't automatically make you the president when it becomes a success.

Lastly, I would like us to end this discussion here.

@ the bolded. Better
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by kingthreat(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2021
ultimatekint:
You are still being enslaved being a salary earner. Go and get urself engaged in something more better so as to be able to be making the best use of your brain.

You dont know me and you call me enslaved? Shey dem swear for you ni?
Re: We Want Good Guns To Defend Ourselves” -igangan Angry Youths Speak by ultimatekint(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2021
kingthreat:

You dont know me and you call me enslaved? Shey dem swear for you ni?
Let me liberate you.

(1) (Reply)

How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish / See Identities Of Those That Killed Sokoto Student For Insulting Mohammed / Body Of Nursing Mother Found Dead In Church House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.