Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish (1541 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by SleekGist: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
The Danish national who reportedly killed his Nigerian wife and daughter has debunked the allegations leveled against him as he reveals what transpired.

Peter Nielsen, charged with murder of his Nigerian wife and daughter, on Tuesday said that he woke up one morning and found them dead on their kitchen floor.

Nielsen testified before a Lagos High Court sitting at Tafawa Balewa Square.

Nielsen said he watched a football match together with his wife and was intimate with her the night before her death.

He said this on the second day of his examination-in-chief as the 10th defence witness.

He was led in evidence by his counsel, Mr Olasupo Shashore (SAN), who told the court that the evidence of the defendant was very crucial to his defence.

Recall that Nielsen was accused of killing his Nigerian wife and singer, Zainab, and their three-and-half-year-old daughter, Petra, on April 5, 2018.

Nielsen told the court that he had a good time with his household the night before the death of his wife and daughter.

He told the court that, on April 4, 2018, his family members watched television together.

Nielsen said his wife joined him to watch a football match on television.

“There was a football match that evening; my wife knew it was a very important match to me, and to my surprise, she watched it with me.

“Around 9:45 p.m., the children went to their room, my wife and I continued watching highlights from the game. It was a very joyful moment.

“Around 11 p.m., we took our bath together, went to our bedroom and we were intimate.

“Around 2:30 a.m., we were woken by our daughter, Petra, who entered our room and said she wanted to watch cartoon on iPad,” Nielsen said.

He said his wife took Petra to their sitting room to watch the cartoon on television.

The defendant said he went to the kitchen and got some juice and snacks for Petra.

He told the court that his wife said she would warm some food for Petra later.

Nielsen said, “I kissed my wife and daughter and went back to sleep about 2:35 a.m.

“I woke up around 7:30 a.m. and noticed that my wife was not in the bedroom; so I went to look for her.”

The defendant said he entered their sitting room and found their maid and other girls standing.

Nielsen said he asked them about his wife but they said they didn’t know her whereabouts.

He said he searched for his wife and saw.....Read full story here https://sleekgist.com/how-i-woke-up-and-found-my-nigerian-wife-and-child-dead-in-the-kitchen-danish-man-on-alizees-murder/

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Such a beautiful wife nd child what could have happen.
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by SATANlST: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
one bitvh ass gold digger gone. thanks bro. this is what all these new generation of hoes deserve

1 Like

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by HornyTave: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
In saner climes, Autopsy would be conducted but I wonder if corruption would allow them unravel this case.
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Jeon(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Old news op!!! Idk the case is still on.. I hope to see the truth.
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
SATANlST:
one bitvh ass gold digger gone. thanks bro. this is what all these new generation of hoes deserve
Seriously I wasn't expecting that from you..what if it was your sister?

1 Like

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by SATANlST: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Seriously I wasn't expecting that from you..what if it was your sister?
if my sister turns out to be a gold digging mischievous bitch ass LovePeddler, she deserves worst. i can never have a useless LovePeddler as a sister my friend
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
SATANlST:
if my sister turns out to be a gold digging mischievous bitch ass LovePeddler, she deserves worst. i can never have a useless LovePeddler as a sister my friend
And how did you know she was a gold digger?..cos the post didn't state anything like that..
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by SATANlST: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And how did you know she was a gold digger?..cos the post didn't state anything like that..
go and read the original post. besides any naija girl or guy marrying an old white is a gold digger
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
SATANlST:
go and read the original post. besides any naija girl or guy marrying an old white is a gold digger
What did you just say?are you being ignorant on this topic or you are only kidding?

2 Likes

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Everyone in that house is a suspect, that's why autopsy could have revealed the cause of their demise.
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by DoctorDree(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Never knew this case was still on
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
SATANlST:
Dumb talk

1 Like

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Bigpapi: 2:23am On Nov 11, 2021
SATANlST:

All I see is an OLOSHO

Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Bigpapi: 2:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What did you just say?are you being ignorant on this topic or you are only kidding?

If I venture hear pim from you again eh
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by SATANlST: 3:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Bigpapi:

All I see is an OLOSHO
u gat it. na pure olosho she be
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by ipadeola996: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2021
sad
Re: How I Woke Up And Found My Nigerian Wife And Child Dead In The Kitchen - Danish by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Bigpapi:

If I venture hear pim from you again eh
Sorry man..good morning and hope you had a good night rest?

(1) (Reply)

See Identities Of Those That Killed Sokoto Student For Insulting Mohammed / How Carterefe Irateng Gift Card Scammed Me Of 200$ / Body Of Nursing Mother Found Dead In Church House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.