Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead (24046 Views)

Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Whoube99(f): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:
Cop dead as bandits kill 41 farmers in Zamfara fresh attacks

https://punchng.com/cop-dead-as-bandits-kill-41-farmers-in-zamfara-fresh-attacks/

Which wing of bandits, fg wing, apc wing or gumi's wing
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Frales6(f): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2021
But e for good if the country go kuku divide ooo, at least this kind news dem go be foreign news to us
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2021
I am truly happy when I see things like this. I am sure that even GEJ and God in heaven has finally forgiven you at least for speaking the truth.
Its a good thing.

Even if GEJ was stupid , shedding blood was not his style at least we lived in Peace. And for saying few things you said, God will give u peace.
Go and sin no more. I am happy your eyes has finally opened to knowing you were being lied to.

CR777:
Truly truly, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Goodluck Jonathan, I don't know about others but I am truly sorry for ever campaigning for that useless idiot in Aso rock back in 2015, we were all deceived by their 'change' slogan not knowing they packed a decayed nincompoop for us, your name is Ebele, Please find a place in ur heart to have mercy and forgive us for everything we did to u.

Well, I'm sure this news means nothing to these animals up north cos they are lowlives who are used to barbarism, there's no similarity between the north and the south, while one wants to keep advancing and moving forward, the other is running backward and embracing the archaic lifestyle. Tell me again why I'm in the same country with these set of animals? Someone pls tell Atiku that Buhari has messed up his chances of becoming Nigerian president cos all things being equal, no sane Nigerian is ever going to gamble or vote for a fulani man in any election.

Buhari, you will go down in history as the worst imbecilic president ever, as for ur supporters who keeps defending ur foolishness, cluelessness and uselessness cos of the paltry 30k (cheap things) , ethnic or religious alliance , may God, Allah or whatever they worship run their lives the way Buhari is running Nigeria. Ndi Ara.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
flamingREED:
IPOB
IS
THE
PROBLEM.

May you die anyhow.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Twitter is the problem

Bandits are peace loving people
Said buhari grin
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:

https://punchng.com/cop-dead-as-bandits-kill-41-farmers-in-zamfara-fresh-attacks/

while others escaped with possible gunshot wounds. No loss of life from the community in Samawa, but regrettably, a police operative paid the supreme price during the gun battle with the bandits,” Shehu said

where are the corpses of the fulani??

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by agabonus: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Where is simply mumu.he has not commented
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Bandits are having a field day in the north but this terrorist govt directed their killing machine to South East, killing innocent citizens.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by KanuSE: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2021
In a country with a working system, Buhari and many governors would have been long gone.

I wonder why our law makers are afraid to pass a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE in the clueless Fulani bigot parading as president. Do your job and impeach the modafucka.

Our National Assembly is a cemetery, full of dead law makers.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by albertflex(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Join this discussion group https://web./thevvipnigeria/
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by generalwo(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
moriss33:
Nigeria...is on a long thing.

As a result of the encounter, unspecified number of bandits was fatally injured (killed), while others escaped with possible gunshot wounds"

Where are the pictures ?? If NPF or Military had killed anyone they wont hesitate to show pictures.

...... I have an idea, why don't u go and take pictures and send to nairaland..... So if you be policeman, you and your colleagues dey square of with bandits wen carry high caliber weapons, u go bring out your phone begin record or snap because you Wan prove wetin? The victory news is good enough for some people..... If u want more, become a police man so u can be taking pictures when your colleagues are engaging terrorists
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
What I don't understand is when they kill ESN/UGM in the East, they release the pictures but when they allegedly kill bandits, they only put the pictures of the governor.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Jadeng: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
LET OUR POLICTIANS WAKE UP!
IT IS NOT ABOUT APC, PDP OR THE NEXT ELECTIONS.
THESE DEMONS HAVE BEEN ATTACKING THE NATION'S FOOD PRODUCING COMMUNITIES.
THEY WANT TO TURN THIS NATION TO ANOTHER SUDAN !!
OUR POLICTIANS TAKE DECISIVE ACTIONS NOW !!
WE DECREE CONFUSION UPON THESE DEMONS.
LET THE WORKS OF THEIR HANDS CONSUME IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN !
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by KanuSE: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
CR777:
Truly truly, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Goodluck Jonathan, I don't know about others but I am truly sorry for ever campaigning for that useless idiot in Aso rock back in 2015, we were all deceived by their 'change' slogan not knowing they packed a decayed nincompoop for us, your name is Ebele, Please find a place in ur heart to have mercy and forgive us for everything we did to u.

Well, I'm sure this news means nothing to these animals up north cos they are lowlives who are used to barbarism, there's no similarity between the north and the south, while one wants to keep advancing and moving forward, the other is running backward and embracing the archaic lifestyle. Tell me again why I'm in the same country with these set of animals? Someone pls tell Atiku that Buhari has messed up his chances of becoming Nigerian president cos all things being equal, no sane Nigerian is ever going to gamble or vote for a fulani man in any election.

Buhari, you will go down in history as the worst imbecilic president ever, as for ur supporters who keeps defending ur foolishness, cluelessness and uselessness cos of the paltry 30k (cheap things) , ethnic or religious alliance , may God, Allah or whatever they worship run their lives the way Buhari is running Nigeria. Ndi Ara.

Mannabbqgrill will not like this.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Welcome to zoo republic
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Kay17: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2021
I do not see any narrative here stating that Buhari intends to exterminate or invade his own state or the Northwest. Doesn't it appear obvious that the man is merely incompetent or overwhelmed with the security challenges? Does he have to own an agenda to conquer the South for everyone to see that the main problem is incompetence? The incompetence problem is showing up in every region and not limited to the South.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Phillip2see: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2021
One thing I know is that God is the master planner, what so ever that is their Fulani agenda, our God pass them.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Rolly22(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Those Zombies won’t be here to condemn this with that stupid Udele aka oyiboupdate

Once it’s ESN or IPOB they bring out their smelling uncircumcised Dicks and start masturbating everywhere.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Gambit23: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:

Fulani bandits
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by mecussey(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2021
flamingREED:
IPOB
IS
THE
PROBLEM.

Yes, because, if they leave, this country is doomed forever. We must do everything to cage them to One Nigeria, they are our only hope.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Where dat onionbandit he's not gonna say anything now
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by moriss33(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Oga try dey read b4 u begin attack...
Whenever the NPF or NA kills any UGM or IPOB, they display the gory pictures 4 us to see.
Now they claimed to have killed one bandit....wia is the picture ?

generalwo:
...... I have an idea, why don't u go and take pictures and send to nairaland..... So if you be policeman, you and your colleagues dey square of with bandits wen carry high caliber weapons, u go bring out your phone begin record or snap because you Wan prove wetin? The victory news is good enough for some people..... If u want more, become a police man so u can be taking pictures when your colleagues are engaging terrorists

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by moriss33(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you oooo....same thing I was saying
Agbegbaorogboye:
What I don't understand is when they kill ESN/UGM in the East, they release the pictures but when they allegedly kill bandits, they only put the pictures of the governor.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by moriss33(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Meself dey ask same thing...no pictures
MondayOsunbor:

while others escaped with possible gunshot wounds. No loss of life from the community in Samawa, but regrettably, a police operative paid the supreme price during the gun battle with the bandits,” Shehu said

where are the corpses of the fulani??

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Farukshy: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Funi thing is that my so called Northern's in that aso rock are still supporting bubu
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Ban Zamfara twitter now
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by generalwo(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2021
moriss33:
Oga try dey read b4 u begin attack...
Whenever the NPF or NA kills any UGM or IPOB, they display the gory pictures 4 us to see.
Now they claimed to have killed one bandit....wia is the picture ?

. Bros there is a reason those people don't take pictures often when they encounter bandits in the north and that's because that one is a full military operation and them no dey get time for pictures.... Let me ask, how many times American soldiers dey take pictures of terrorists wen them kill? Also what's going on there is a full scale war and not the petty disturbances Igbos are putting up...... If what's going on in the north begins to happen in the east, nobody will have the time to take pictures.... Trust me......
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Benrosaria(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:

I don’t get the stories emanating from the north in Nigeria, places I wonder if they exist, and yet they have existing area police command. I wonder who was posted to such regions. Let’s speak the truth who makes us hear these news.

A typical village with about three modern clay houses would have area police command how them take build am. Lie for we don’t care just put the country in order. Beautify the country and make every citizen be happy with the little things that makes us happy, give the country power thats a lot to provide job for all.

Energy is power is work done. What’s so hard to rule a country ?? I keep wondering. No love but greediness
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Benrosaria(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Insecurity:

I don’t get the stories emanating from the north in Nigeria, places I wonder if they exist, and yet they have existing area police command. I wonder who was posted to such regions. Let’s speak the truth who makes us hear these news.

A typical village with about three modern clay houses would have area police command how them take build am. Lie for we don’t care just put the country in order. Beautify the country and make every citizen be happy with the little things that makes us happy, give the country power thats a lot to provide job for all.

Energy is power is work done. What’s so hard to rule a country ?? I keep wondering. No love only greed
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Who promised them amnesty again or was that news a rumour.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by OnionBandit(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Where dat onionbandit he's not gonna say anything now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Ethiopian Airlines Breaks Silence On Controversial Nigeria Air / Citizens Groan As Rice Hits N77,000 Per Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.