Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead (24195 Views)

Philip Shaibu Under Gun Attack, Police Officer Shot Dead Day After Reinstatement / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Madmohamed1:
the army will not go there and start killing innocent people or harass them.

Because their governors won't sell them.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by moriss33(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Look at the way you are defending a Lie with your full chest dis old man....na curse
Let me reiterate "when the NA or NPF kills any alleged member of IPOB or UGM, they display gory pictures 4 us to see....Now we hear news of them killing a fulani bandit...wia are the pictures, according to them they overpowered those bandits,injured some, killed one & sent the rest running.
D dead body wey dey ground...e fly ?
generalwo:
. Bros there is a reason those people don't take pictures often when they encounter bandits in the north and that's because that one is a full military operation and them no dey get time for pictures.... Let me ask, how many times American soldiers dey take pictures of terrorists wen them kill? Also what's going on there is a full scale war and not the petty disturbances Igbos are putting up...... If what's going on in the north begins to happen in the east, nobody will have the time to take pictures.... Trust me......
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by hansomb: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
xeju:

in all situations, give praise to Allah, be it good or bad. or I should rather praise the Devil
Hmmm, well you got me there.
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Funflipper: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Slimdaddy3:
Fulani kill Hausa nothing concern us southerners na family issue

abi o. make dem continue to dey kill themselves; we don't give a fůck!!!
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Funflipper: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yusman316:

Seriously, the way some of u reason needs to be taken up for psychological studies. Talking as if what is happening now didn't already started happening while GEJ was president. Things simply escalated that's all

And what made things escalate if not for that walking corpse in aso rock?
Re: Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead by Kay17: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Valur20:
There is one thing I'm sure of the farmers being killed by bandits in the core north like Zamfara are not Fulanis because the bandits are Fulanis and Kanuri people and I'm sure they cannot be killing their own people

Isn't it a simpler answer that after years of neglect of educational institutions and human investment in rural communities, law and order (or society as we know it) will collapse? I find it horrifying that we have reduced the analysis of complex human behaviour down to tribal tendencies. If you educate a population and make economic investments in them, there is the likelihood of growth. The UAE or Qatar or Europe are not better human beings than we are, are they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / 10 Days To Campaigns Flag-Off: APC Governors, Ministers Lobby Tinubu / APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.