Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Information Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information Please (953 Views)

Any One With Useful Information Please ? / Going To Cotonou-information Please. (2) (3) (4)

Information Please by ugosgoody: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Good day everyone, please any one with an idea how much a flight from Abuja to Ghana cost?
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
I'll advice you go by road.. Though stressful, but it's worth it, because one day.. The road you neglect, will be your best bet back home.. Ghana hard oooo.

Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ghana’s land borders are closed. You know that, right?

Havanatandt:
I'll advice you go by road.. Though stressful, but it's worth it, because one day.. The road you neglect, will be your best bet back home.. Ghana hard oooo.
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
By the way, what are you coming to do in Ghana?

ugosgoody:
Good day everyone, please any one with an idea how much a flight from Abuja to Ghana cost?
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana’s land borders are closed. You know that, right?

Goan sitdown.. Do you live at the border, Ghana that people are entering every day.

Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why do you want to force and enter a country whose borders are officially closed? Only criminals behave like that.

Havanatandt:

Goan sitdown.. Do you live at the border, Ghana that people are entering every day.
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Why do you want to force and enter a country whose borders are officially closed? Only criminals behave like that.

Young man, I no need trade words with you.. I already know your specie of human. Ode.
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
RUBBISH! Trade words with me? Are you Ghanaian? Why do you think you, a Nigerian, can enter another country illegally? Instead of respecting the laws of a foreign country you are here talking crap shamelessly!

Havanatandt:

Young man, I no need trade words with you.. I already know your specie of human. Ode.
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
RUBBISH! Trade words with me? Are you Ghanaian? Why do you think you, a Nigerian, can enter another country illegally? Instead of respecting the laws of a foreign country you are here talking crap shamelessly!

[s][/s]

Bobo, your matter tire.. Just leave me abeg, like it or not, u see that Ghana, we go dry enter everyday, we go dry make am, u go continue to dey hate. We are hustlers, and nothing can stop we. Que Sera Sera
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
RUBBISH FROM A DEMENTED GOAT

Havanatandt:

Bobo, your matter tire.. Just leave me abeg, like it or not, u see that Ghana, we go dry enter everyday, we go dry make am, u go continue to dey hate. We are hustlers, and nothing can stop we. Que Sera Sera
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
RUBBISH FROM A DEMENTED GOAT

[s][/s]

E pain you.. Nah u get your mouth �... Run am anyhow...
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
spewing garbage! I bet you don't even live in Nigeria. a mudder fugger
x
Havanatandt:

E pain you.. Nah u get your mouth �... Run am anyhow...
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
spewing garbage! I bet you don't even live in Nigeria. a mudder fugger
x
[s][/s]

I stay in Kumasi, Or Koforidua, Maybe Juapong or even Aflao.
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2021
kwasia, where else will you stay? fuelish mudder fuggerx cool your zoo is on fire

Havanatandt:

[s]I stay in Kumasi, Or Koforidua, Maybe J. uapong or even Aflao.
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
kwasia, where else will you stay? fuelish mudder fuggerx cool your zoo is on fire

Hahahha, e shock you... I get house for Nima too. Kwasia.... Nag your coconsan go kii you.
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kwasiato! who dash f00l sense? what are you doing in Accra, edi0t? Foolish goat get house for Nima. Do you know the price of a bag of cement? Go back to your shiitty zoo country, mudder fugger cool you nigerians are a bunch of stuupid ingrates. You live in Ghana and yet write foolish things about Ghana? God will punish you!

Havanatandt:

[s]Hahahha, e shock you... I get house for Nima too. Kwasia.... Nag your coconsan go kii you. [/s]
Re: Information Please by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Kwasiato! who dash f00l sense? what are you doing in Accra, edi0t? Foolish goat get house for Nima. Do you know the price of a bag of cement? Go back to your shiitty zoo country, mudder fugger cool you nigerians are a bunch of stuupid ingrates. You live in Ghana and yet write foolish things about Ghana? God will punish you!

I feel your pains... Nigerian is zoo, yet you come on one of her forums to spill your pooh... Kwasia. Do not be inferior, I speak about Ghana on the basis of where I have been and what I have experienced, it's not my fault. Memories are memories.
Re: Information Please by PetroDolla2020: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
shameless nigerian goat. where do you live in Ghana, so I can send my boys to show you genuine Ghanaian hospitality grin Fuckeduppedness cool

Havanatandt:

I feel your pains... Nigerian is zoo, yet you come on one of her forums to spill your pooh... Kwasia. Do not be inferior, I speak about Ghana on the basis of where I have been and what I have experienced, it's not my fault. Memories are memories.

Re: Information Please by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
shameless nigerian goat. where do you live in Ghana, so I can send my boys to show you genuine Ghanaian hospitality grin Fuckeduppedness cool

[s][/s]

You are pained....

Msc Data Analyst Vs Msc Business Intelligence And Analyst In The UK / Top 10 Countries With The Cheapest Tuition Fees For Nigerian Students / Advice Needed On My Greencard