Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Going To Cotonou-information Please. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Cotonou-information Please. (467 Views)

Information Please / 20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / I Want To Relocate To Cotonou I Need Guidance Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Guys, please feed me as much as possible piece of information. Two international passports have previously expired without me steeping out of Nigeria. Since I'll be observing a 5 day leave first week of December, I wish to go to Cotonou. More so, I want to use the opportunity to buy clothes as I need new sets. Since I havent been to Cotonou before, I need answers to the following questions from you guys that have gone before:

1. How do i get there?
2 Can I go and come back that the same day? I live in Ikorodu, Lagos.
3 Like how much will it cost me to get very top quality office shirts(!st grade)?, T shirts and polo, first grade trousers and jeans? I'll be willing up 25-30 shirts.

4 Will I be able to bring them back to Nigeria? Wont the bother closure be an hindrance?

Note: I'm not buying to sell.

Info i get here will help me decide.

Thanks.
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by phrancys001(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just get me 2 bags of 50kg rice will thank you on arrival
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
phrancys001:
Just get me 2 bags of 50kg rice will thank you on arrival

There is enough of that in Sabo Market..
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 4:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Guys, your candid opinion please.
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2019
I'm waiting, please!
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Waiting, guys please.
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by sunkieisland(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
My candid advice is that use your money in Nigeria. Coming over to Cotonou at this time is not in your best interest.

The border closure has affected the local economy adversely. I will only advice you to come on the grounds that you have somethings to sell in Cotonou and you know your way around smuggling them in......
Else, border crossing, customs wahala and some other unforeseen expenditure will leave you in a limbo....

Cheerio wink
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
sunkieisland:
My candid advice is that use your money in Nigeria. Coming over to Cotonou at this time is not in your best interest.

The border closure has affected the local economy adversely. I will only advice you to come on the grounds that you have somethings to sell in Cotonou and you know your way around smuggling them in......
Else, border crossing, customs wahala and some other unforeseen expenditure will leave you in a limbo....

Cheerio wink

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by pat077: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
This period is not the best time for you to go to contonou
Re: Going To Cotonou-information Please. by yommen: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
pat077:
This period is not the best time for you to go to contonou

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need An Urgent Advice Pls / Help And Tips On Trip To Czech Rep / Latest On Sex For Passport Saga In Nigerian Embassy In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.