Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR (2085 Views)

NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by McCoy662(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Operatives of the Department of State Services have summoned controversial priest, Ejike Mbaka, to Abuja for questioning.

SaharaReporters gathered that the operatives visited the church to drop the letter of invitation. However, they didn't meet the cleric at the church premises.
Details of why the intelligence unit summoned the priest were not stated but it might not be unconnected with Mbaka's criticism of the Buhari government in recent times.

Mbaka, the Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu, has attracted attention lately with his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari government.

It will be recalled that the priest recently said God had rejected the President and unhappy with his leadership.

Reacting to the summon in a video obtained by SaharaReporters, Mbaka said, "I got a call that the DSS people from Abuja came here (Enugu) with a letter of invitation to Abuja. Over what? What I cannot understand is that the mother church in Nigeria should be "cowed down" to lilliputian.

"The church is a lion and lamb. The bible says if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do. Every priest is a prophet and a king. We must protect the sheep. In this time, when killings are every day story, when there is hunger everywhere, people do not have hope again. The only hope I have is God. Anybody who will stop people from worshipping here will regret it.

"I am the servant here. They don't understand history. I spoke against Abacha. I went to Minna to tell Babangida what was wrong in his time. I spoke to Obasanjo face to face. I perform under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I ministered to the late President Yaradua. I am being used by a higher being called the Holy Spirit.

"If they are attacking me here and there, no wahala (no problem). The Bible says if God is for us, who can be against us? Only God can be God. I heard the security people did not accept the letter. They asked them to come on Monday to give me the letter. If they know the anointing here is too hot for them, let them change. I will not keep quiet."

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/07/dss-operatives-storm-adoration-ministry-summon-father-mbaka-abuja

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by blazepascal(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2021
2sec
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Bola146(f): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2021
We shall definitely be alright one day in this country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let military take over so that we should know we are not voting in vain again

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Eazi1(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Who sent them?
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by DonCortino: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2021
I hope his useless minions will go on protest again and destroy dss office the way they destroyed the bishop's court.

you spoke to ibb, you warned Abacha, you talked to obj, you ministered to yaradua, what of gej? you lied against him because the devil promised u contracts, now you are calling holy spirit. he has left you since you chose the devil over him. go and answer dss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Everest25(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Nothing will happen to you.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by MarveworldG: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2021
We pray for all of us
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by HolyMonks: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Hope all is safe.
Well we dey.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Nbote(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Well he should go and answer their invitation. He brought all these upon himself wen he started involving himself with politics
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Kachi4christ(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Truely truely democracy is gone in Nigeria, if PDP had done like this will APC ever think of coming into power, posterity will judge APC and their followers.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by DonCortino: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2021
B
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by rawpadgin(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2021
If them like, make Dem kill am e nor concern me. His contribution in bringing this useless government will never be forgotten
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Cossybob(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Isoright shocked
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by abeniagbon(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Wetin they wan do am
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by michlins(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2021
The church might admonish mbaka but they always protect their own against outsiders.

This government should bring everything it has because the church won't spare a thing. They will come with everything they have including the orthodox churches
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by 77up(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by ENGINEERG(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Now FATHER MBAKA has known the difference between GEJ and Dictator Buhari.
Very soon This Govt will collapse, with his useless foolish Bastard Supporters
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by saintokwuluora(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2021
And Sheik Gumi will never be invited by Dss. One Niijiria indeed.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
Who sent them?
Garba shehu
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2021
rawpadgin:
If them like, make Dem kill am e nor concern me. His contribution in bringing this useless government will never be forgotten
Oga shut up kill who? Mbaka is not afraid of buhari at least he has been outspoken about this evil government.ask your self why hasn't Adeboye condemn this government for once
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Waterysperm: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2021
This people know nothing. Mbaka won't honour that invitation and he even said it and nothing will happen. They should do their worst.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by IMISSABROAD(f): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Karma is real. Whatsoever you sow, you must certainly reap. Is it Mbaka's turn? Time shall tell.

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by kindlyheart: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2021
same Buhari he campaigned for
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Umueme: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2021
Ok.....if this is true, the end of many things in Nigeria is at hand
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by tunjiajayi: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Simple invitation, ebaka don dey sing song.
Just honour the invitation.
Na God go catch you if your hand stain for the recent happenings in the east.
You go know say Buhari language different from speaking in tongues.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Khd95(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
when are they going to summon gumi the bandits and boko haram PR officer
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by kingthreat(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2021
The DSS is the law of the Land. You are not above the Law.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Father... Pls be an example of good morals by accepting the invitation... After all it's just an invitation.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Whois(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Who will they go for next shocked

Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by YouthAriseNga: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Owologbo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
tunjiajayi:
grin
Simple invitation, ebaka don dey sing song.
Just honour the invitation.
Na God go catch you if your hand stain for the recent happenings in the east.
You go know say Buhari language different from speaking in tongues.
buhari can not do him anything. He's a Catholic priest and when the Pope sneeze buhari and his cabal will cash cold.
Re: DSS Operatives Storm Adoration Ministry, Summon Father Mbaka To Abuja -SR by Owologbo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Father... Pls be an example of good morals by accepting the invitation... After all it's just an invitation.
And nothing will happen if he decides not to honour their invitation (I'm not Mbaka fan though).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toddler Accidentally Shoots And Kills 21 Yr Old Mum During Zoom Work Call / Men Get Caught After Stealing £200K In The UK & Showing Off Online (pics/video) / Allege Witch Crash Landed In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.