Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area (2689 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Scot1255: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2021
So some children were playing close to his house. He threatened to let out the dog on them and he did. The children luckily escaped the dog but a man sitting close by became the victim of the dog. You know when a dog bites off your skin so deep.
Now my question is, what’s the best way to bring such dog owner to justice. Should I get a lawyer? Cos I know the police will just get settled and free him. I just want to fight for the other poor man

3 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by harmargedon: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Report to the police first, then you can get a lawyer to back it up. Not everyone in this country is mentally stable.

9 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Viscous propensity...file for tort.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by tunjiajayi: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Go to the police station or you can furnish the details here, name, address, victims name, photo of bite wound, phone number, dog owners address too.
Can push for you.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by HITCHHIKING(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Poison his Dog. asap!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by SleakBuzzPR: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
I stopped believing reports without proof long ago.

1 Like

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by blackboy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na this kain matta police like to handle. The owner of the dog will pay.

1 Like

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Treat the victim first before he start barking

7 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Twelfthman: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
It is important the man get doses of anti rabbies vaccine Then you can proceed to file a report at your local police headquarter

2 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Freestainworld(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Just buy good suya, use sniper to garnish it, allow the man to go out, use the meat to thank the dog for a job well done, go home after that and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by padi94(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lawyer up my brother and seek for justice.

Justice in the form of Compensation and danding that the dog and the owner be reprimanded
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by ikeno(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
get the man bitten treated and tell the pharmacist to adjust the amount u spend by 500%.take it to the police station after you must have arrested him so that the police will make sure he pay back all the money before he will be allowed bail or you take the matter to court
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Scot1255:
So some children were playing close to his house. He threatened to let out the dog on them and he did. The children luckily escaped the dog but a man sitting close by became the victim of the dog. You know when a dog bites off your skin so deep.
Now my question is, what’s the best way to bring such dog owner to justice. Should I get a lawyer? Cos I know the police will just get settled and free him. I just want to fight for the other poor man

Poison meat throw inside the compound make dog chop.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Depressed101: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Scot1255:
police straight, it's a Crime
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by SUPERPACK: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where I live once a dog bites someone it must be killed before any other justice is served to the owner. Once it is heard boys will mobilise and bring down the dog. Any animal that bites a man especially a man going about his own business peacefully should be killed.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by maasoap(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Scot1255:

Now that that dog has done it, it will do it again, the bite. You guys in that environment are not safe, I pity the potential unfortunate kid most.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Charmingrascal(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Scot1255:

Report to the Police, get a Lawyer and inform the Police that you are getting a lawyer because certainly the man would want to bribe his way through the Police.

The idiot should suffer for unleashing his mad dog on children.

Better still if you can access the dog, kill him because the owner might unleash the dog on you next time.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
First I need pictures

Secondly look for dynamogyn drug the dog when the owner is not around.. then come back here to share your testimony

Justice is served
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by harmargedon: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Atiku:

Poison meat throw inside the compound make dog chop.
remind am make e no lick him hand o!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
harmargedon:
remind am make e no lick him hand o!!!!

Na him know o. Make e no go die for front of the man gate with meat for him hand.

1 Like

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by harmargedon: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Atiku:

Na him know o. Make e no go die for front of the man gate with meat for him hand.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by SportsHD: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
No price no pay bros.
Re: A Man Let Out His Dog On Someone In My Area by araoye19: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Semi-naked Student Found Dead In A Suitcase And Dumped In A Waste Bin (photos) / See Mysterious House Called “house Of Death” In Imo State / (VIDEOS) Beheaded Bodies Of Children, Women And Men Littered Igbariam Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.