Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen (2627 Views)

DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Conrod: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Makinde is simply a useless governor. If not, a well coordinated response would have been launched all over the state. Violence is the only language those guys understand and we must give it back to them. This is not a police matter at all. Police should stay clear of this and allow the people deal with the situation the best way they know.
U think say na to dey shout up and down about ipob?go there and watch ur skull open like watermelon.

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Anago55: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:

Your youths can do anything to Ibos or Fulanis or any trouble maker, that's non of my concern

Fulanis Cowardly killed people and paid back

No point seeking sympathy or forming victims, begging for Yoruba's attention
. You just proved me right
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by christistruth01: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:
you can spend all the time of your miserable lives hating on Igbo's that's your biz, doesnt change the fact that Igbo's are and will always be right after all grin
.A man Sits down in Europe and orders his boys to face Live bullets in Nigeria
Real Generals command from the Front of the battle field

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by collele(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Makinde is simply a useless governor. If not, a well coordinated response would have been launched all over the state. Violence is the only language those guys understand and we must give it back to them. This is not a police matter at all. Police should stay clear of this and allow the people deal with the situation the best way they know.

Who hacked this account please.... grin
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by WorldRichest: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:
you can spend all the time of your miserable lives hating on Igbo's that's your biz, doesnt change the fact that Igbo's are and will always be right after all grin

Okay. Go and take your drugs.

This war is between Almajaris from the Sahara desert and the good people of Oduduwa and Biafra Republic. If you are seeing it as Yoruba Versus Igbo fight, then you need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by ScamHunter: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Always ahead of them all...seeing tomorrow while they yet sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by ScamHunter: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Hey terrorist, keep quiet there!

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by ScamHunter: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:
It is no longer news that the Nigerian armed forces are working for the Fulani to take over people's lands.

We will defend ourselves since the police have proven to be useless. We arrested wakili and handed him over to the police, only for them to detain some of the OPC members and released the killer herdsmen saying he is sick and have eyes problems.

They really think we are fools cos Yoruba do like to play by law. Since the law can't uphold itself, we will speak in the language those desert savages understand

They never expected what they got in igangan yesterday. And more of it will come. Bunch of cowards that can only attack sleeping people.

May it work for you if you were supporting the Igbo fighting to defend their land. But if you were backing the demons against Igbo, may you reap the fruit of your evil.

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by ScamHunter: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Adadike you need to see this.

You wonder why UGM are killing them.

This is a state backed terrorism against the masses.

That girl no get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by ScamHunter: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Coldshisha:

You too shatap or tell me how I enabled them

All you anti IPOB ESN thought it wouldn't get to your turn. This is just phase one. The bad news is that you even don't have men on ground. Yet you berate those defending theirs. I only pity you enablers of evil. Yoruba people and evil eh .. I never see. You guys have been planting it since 2015 for your Fulani friends, it's harvest time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by nairalandankrah: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
christistruth01:

.A man Sits down in Europe and orders his boys to face Live bullets in Nigeria
Real Generals command from the Front of the battle field

Biafra struggle is bigger than kanu..He is just one out of millions and if he compromise, another will take his place.. Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Jostoman: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

If Makinde is a useless governor,then you are a very useless APC miscreant supporting Terrorist Buhari and his his kinsmen to kill your own people all because of Tinubu's useless selfish ambition in 2023
I know some of them will show up today to attack Seyi makinde.

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by scofield76: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunmsg:
Mr man, will you kipkwayet there!
Are you not part of the same idiots who go from thread to thread abusing Igbos protecting their lands!?
Just shut up and let the Fulanis finish what they've started

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by adadike(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

That girl no get sense...
you are the mad idiot here! Sick murderer like you. I should support and clap for you for killing our igbo brothers and fathers because they are in the force. Infact, you are a mental patient from a mental home and should be permanently chained. Ozu Edo sere arusi dika gi.
Go and face fulani soldiers at Abuja and leave your brothers alone. Cane dika gi mention me again ka thunder without mercy za gi with immediate effect. otondof
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by IJOBA11: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
adadike:
you are the mad idiot here! Sick murderer like you. I should support and clap for you for killing our igbo brothers and fathers because they are in the force. Infact, you are a mental patient from a mental home and should be permanently chained. Ozu Edo sere arusi dika gi.
Go and face fulani soldiers at Abuja and leave your brothers alone. Cane dika gi mention me again ka thunder without mercy za gi with immediate effect. otondof
I SUPPOSE CALL LALASTICLALA FOR YOU BUT MAKE FORGIVE YOU.
NOW GIVE ME THE UPDATE YOU RECEIVED FROM YOUR ONIONBANDIT BORORO HUSBAND

3 Likes

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by adadike(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
I SUPPOSE CALL LALASTICLALA FOR YOU BUT MAKE FORGIVE YOU.
Lele! If they say real men like Ojiofor and able Jesus should come out, cockroach too will want to join. I have been ignoring you deliberately but it seems you don't want to respect your useless self . For the last time, you are very irrelevant in the scheme of things and in the hierarchy of men . Now, am going to go back to ignoring you till oju mu isi again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by IJOBA11: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
adadike:
Lele! If they say real men like Ojiofor and able Jesus should come out, cockroach too will want to join. I have been ignoring you deliberately but it seems you don't want to respect your useless self . For the last time, you are very irrelevant in the scheme of things and in the hierarchy of men . Now, am going to go back to ignoring you till oju mu isi again
ALHAJA ABDUL-ADADIKE GIVE ME THE LATEST NEWS YOU GOT FROM YOUR FULANI HUSBAND ON HOW TO WIPE OUT THE IGBO RACE.

YALL FULANIS MASQUERADING AS IGBOS WOULD BE UNMASK IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME angry

1 Like

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by OnionBandit(f): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
I SUPPOSE CALL LALASTLCLALA FOR YOU BUT MAKE FORGIVE YOU.

Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
adadike:

Ada pls don't mind the brainwashed Miscreant.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by mbaise1000: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
yorubarere:

Trust police and die in your sleep. These attacks and counter attacks could have been prevented if police took the necessary steps to prosecute wakili that was arrested. But they released the killer Fulani herdsmen and looked the other way.

Oyo Police itself have forgotten they in Oyo, if Oyo people should look their side, what is happening in East will be a child play.

Are you saying the police is no longer our friend?
ANYWAYS, it's not all friends that we can trust
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Guestlander: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Ibo was never mentioned in the post.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by VanBommel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:

Trust police and die in your sleep. These attacks and counter attacks could have been prevented if police took the necessary steps to prosecute wakili that was arrested. But they released the killer Fulani herdsmen and looked the other way.

Oyo Police itself have forgotten they in Oyo, if Oyo people should look their side, what is happening in East will be a child play.
you guys can now understand why esn operatives are doing what they're doing.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by VanBommel(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
seunmsg:
shut up there you this clown, you think this is about politics?? Always making senseless comments all the time.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by VanBommel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:

Your youths can do anything to Ibos or Fulanis or any trouble maker, that's non of my concern

Fulanis Cowardly killed people and paid back

No point seeking sympathy or forming victims, begging for Yoruba's attention
get lost clown.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

All you anti IPOB ESN thought it wouldn't get to your turn. This is just phase one. The bad news is that you even don't have men on ground. Yet you berate those defending theirs. I only pity you enablers of evil. Yoruba people and evil eh .. I never see. You guys have been planting it since 2015 for your Fulani friends, it's harvest time.

Lol. You are more evil for going to live with and profit from "evil" Yorubas in their land, in your tens of millions, while not having the integrity to stay in your land and away from "evil" Yoruba. Useless and hypocritical sadist.
Re: Igangan: Alaafin Accuses Oyo Police Of Supporting Killer Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
ScamHunter:

Lol. You are more evil for going to live with and profit from "evil" Yorubas in their land, in your tens of millions, while not having the integrity to stay in your land and away from "evil" Yoruba. Useless and hypocritical sadist.

Even now you are not ashamed you are burning down the SE at the behest of a lunatic in London yet thousands of your able bodied men are selling spare parts happily in Ladipo and fake electronics at Ojo and alaba while totally disinterested in going back to ala Igbo to fight for Biafra.

Confused and hypocritical nuisances. You're not ashamed to be waging war most Igbos outside ala Igbo have turned their backs on to continue with their lives in the SW and even the North.

Yet you hypocritical and hateful bigots keep cursing Northerners and Yorubas rather than noting how your own people are largely disinterested in your struggle but for the jobless, illiterate and restive youths in ala Igbo. Leave Yorubas be and face your own obvious lunacy and self-implosion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Wuta Wuta Firefire Ongoing In Zamfara Against Bandits -photo & Video / Femi Adesina Nairaland Handle / 2023:Tinubu To Emerge As Consensus Candidate For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.