Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors (2531 Views)

NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Jigawa and Kebbi State Governors in Close Door Strategic Meeting In the State House Today

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02v4F5GEhPrYqqz3bTtAoMPnMzPYdgutgJipUjDUwAAh3k4j2o32Mc5kiThG9D32ial&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Urheadmaster(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
angry

Professional bunch of failures tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sai Baba...The man of the people.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Bluntguy: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Strategic against who?
Tinubu or Nigerians
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:
angry

Strategic rubbish tongue

Strategic rubbish kee u there
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Urheadmaster(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Strategic rubbish kee u there

You've started salivating like an epileptic patient you are tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You've started salivating like an epileptic patient you are tongue undecided

Go hug transformer. Talk till tomorrow Buhari remains the president of Nigeria. U wailers said in 2019 that u will retire him back to Daura grin meanwhile Buhari is still in Aso Rock grin useless wailers grin Buhari is a strong public figure. E shock you abi??
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Bobloco: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
What has all the strategic meetings yielded so far

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bobloco:
What has all the strategic meetings yielded so far

It yield so many good developments grin Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. Am working with Buhari in Aso Rock I receive my pay monthly. grin I don't stress myself. E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer grin Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 When INEC WILL declare APC WINNER

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Urheadmaster(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

It yield so many good developments grin Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. Am working with Buhari in Aso Rock I receive my pay monthly. grin I don't stress myself. E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer grin Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life in 2023 When INEC WILL declare APC WINNER

Boko haram members will soon pay you a visit

They'll use your head for monkey post after cutting it off from your rotten body tongue undecided
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Macphenson: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Strategic meetings that never yields anything positive

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by XerXers: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
Strategic against who?
Tinubu or Nigerians
Against Tinubu of course
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Didijiji: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
7 years and all the strategic meeting took dollar from 216 to 730

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
7 years and all the strategic meeting took dollar from 216 to 730

Yes that's how it supposed to be. U leave Nigeria if you don't like it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
This man was privileged to rule this country twice but instead he ended up being a monumental disaster.

Nigeria a country filled with intellectuals but being ruled by misfits due to quota system. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Didijiji: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes that's how it supposed to be. U leave Nigeria if you don't like it
mumu

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
undecided
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Bobloco: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bobloco:

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

Peter Obituary the GCE f00L will never rule Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This man was privileged to rule this country twice but instead he ended up being a monumental disaster.

Nigeria a country filled with intellectuals but being ruled by misfits due to quota system. Pathetic!

Locate the nearest transformer and hug it
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Sulele04(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

It yield so many good developments grin Boko Haram bandits have been technically defeated since 2017. [s]Am working with Buhari in Aso Rock I receive my pay monthly. [/s]grin I don't stress myself. E shock you abi??

I no blame you jare.

Anybody wey dey asslick this government nah either staff or Apc online member, no sain person will spend all day dickriding this disaster of a government except nah government dey give am food, like your case.

I casually wonder what will happen to your likes if Apc doesn't retain power. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Bobloco: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obituary the GCE f00L will never rule Nigeria

Tinubu the Emilokan drug lord
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sulele04:

I no blame you jare.

Anybody wey dey asslick this government nah either staff or Apc online member, no sain person will spend all day dickriding this disaster of a government except nah government dey give am food, like your case.

I casually wonder what will happen to your likes if Apc doesn't retain power. cheesy cheesy

U will soon wake up from ur dreams because NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK COME 2023
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu the Emilokan drug lord

Peter Obituary is a GCE f00l, Go and Write it down
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Bobloco: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obituary is a GCE f00l, Go and Write it down

Tinubu is a drug lord who forfeited over $400,000 to the US government
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Adblg0610: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
madridguy:
Sai Baba...The man of the people.
Sai Buhari. The best President,so far.
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by etrange: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
So what's breaking about the president talking to two governors?
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by PandoraObi: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
ok
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by Authoreety: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who is that wild monkey jumping on every post in this thread?

If fuulishness was a person!
Re: BREAKING: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With 2 Governors by PeterObi4LP: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Close door meeting to finalize the push and start quarter to quench political ambition to death.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Not The Only Elder Statesman Backing Peter Obi, We Are Many"- Obasanjo / Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. / BREAKING: Funnily The People That Brought Tinubu, Will Remove Him Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.