Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's (572 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2021
TB Joshua Dead But His Ministries' Anointing Water And Sticker Continue To Heal The Sick. See More Here https://afrinotes.com/tb-joshua-dead-but-his-ministries-anointing-water-and-sticker-continue-to-heal-the-sick/

TB Joshua Dead But His Ministry Anointing Water And Sticker Have to Continue To Heal The Sick and 90% of pilgrimages who came to see The late prophet is asked to pick the Anointing Water and Sticker with faith see how God works without limit.. Many who used the anointing water and sticker got their healing instant

Though there is still a lot of emotion and shock, so entries are much limited to those with innovation ID, issued to them days to weeks ago before the death of TB Joshua.. SEE IT Here https://afrinotes.com/tb-joshua-dead-but-his-ministries-anointing-water-and-sticker-continue-to-heal-the-sick/
Re: TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2021
***Crying***
Re: TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2021
so much tears in the land.. is painful TB Joshua is gone....

donbachi:
***Crying***
Re: TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's by DSS1335: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2021
cry
I so much love this man more than any clergymen that ever worked this earth, he was an epitome of humility.

I only encountered him in dream sometime in 2010 when he told me that my breakthrough and deliverance was hindered due to my immoral act. " you know those things you are doing, neck deep in immoral act, please stop it before its too late, Jesus loves you". Woke up from the dream feeling very sad bcs I couldn't let go off my babe whom we were cohabiting back then in Uniport. And here was TB Joshua advising me to cut off such sweetness as it will end in disaster. I continued living in the flesh until the sad realities dawn on me, that I almost took my life bcs of my babe then....TB Joshua words came to pass
Re: TB Joshua Dead, His Ministries' Anointing Water, Sticker Continue To Heal Sick's by AfriNotesNEWS: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thank God you where able to pull through....

Stay safe and pls no situation is equal to one thinking on how to take his or her life

Life is a gift from God... Only Him can take ones life.... Thanks
DSS1335:
cry
I so much love this man more than any clergymen that ever worked this earth, he was an epitome of humility.

I only encountered him in dream sometime in 2010 when he told me that my breakthrough and deliverance was hindered due to my immoral act. " you know those things you are doing, neck deep in immoral act, please stop it before its too late, Jesus loves you". Woke up from the dream feeling very sad bcs I couldn't let go off my babe whom we were cohabiting back then in Uniport. And here was TB Joshua advising me to cut off such sweetness as it will end in disaster. I continued living in the flesh until the sad realities dawn on me, that I almost took my life bcs of my babe then....TB Joshua words came to pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zion Pastor Dies, Leaves Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, 1,300 Grandchildren / Question For Jehovah Witnesses, AND ALL / Do Not Commit Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.