Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Do Not Commit Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Commit Adultery (581 Views)

Should Pastors Who Commit Adultery Be Permanently Banned From Pastoring? / God's Word Against Pastors That Commit Adultery In Jeremiah / PHOTOS: God Told Me To Marry 48 Wives So I Don’t Commit Adultery - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Commit Adultery by 1nice(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
HEBREWS 13 : 4
Marriage is to be honoured by all, and husbands and wives must be faithful to each other. God will judge those who are immoral and those who commit adultery.

PROVERBS 23 : 27 - 28
Prostitutes and immoral women are a deadly trap. 28 They wait for you like robbers and cause many men to be unfaithful.

Married man, married woman stop committing adultery because the kingdom of heaven is near. Turn away from your sins before it is too late. There is no profit in committing adultery. Husband give your love to your wife, wife give your love to your husband. Married men and women commit your marriage into the protective and caring hands of God through regular prayers. Do not give the devil and his agents a chance in your life and marriage. Be self-control, do not lust over other people wife but be satisfied with your wife. Avoid prostitutes and immoral women and men. Do not allow any man or woman to seduce you into committing adultery.
Stop the unfaithfulness towards your wife or husband. Husband be faithful to the wife you married, and wife be faithful to the husband you married. Always pray for your marriage and cover your marriage with the blood of Jesus Christ and with the fire of God so that you may prevent the devil and his agents from attacking your marriage.

EXODUS 20 : 14
" Do not commit adultery.

Avoid adultery because adultery can make a person died before his or her time. Avoid adultery, as a person would avoid a live wire which is also called naked wire. A person who refuse to avoid a naked wire on the road and decide to play with the live wire such a person would be electrocuted.

You can avoid adultery by the help of God ;through prayers and obedience to the word of God.
Why lose control over yourself? It is time to stop obeying the voice of devil that is deceiving you to commit adultery always. God is not happy with those who commit adultery. Why commit adultery when you have a wife. Adultery refer to when a married man or married woman have sexual intercourse with someone that is not his or her wife or husband.
Jesus Christ further explain that any man who see a woman and desire to have sex with her commit adultery in his heart.
Today the ancient serpent also called the devil and know as Lucifer the ugliest dragon deceive married men and women into adultery. The devil is using adultery as a tool to steal the glory and blessings of different family. So many men and women have been trick into the sin of adultery by the kingdom of darkness so that they can have the right to plunder and loot the blessings of those who commit adultery and with the blessings of their family. Any man or woman who commit adultery has opened the door of his family to the devil and his demons and his agents to cause confusion and troubles in their family.

EZEKIEL 23 : 48
Throughout the land I will put a stop to immorality, as a warning to every woman not to commit adultery as they did.

PROVERBS 5 : 15
Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone.

Turn away from your sins, because the Kingdom of heaven is near. Stop doing evil and begin to do good.
For the unmarried young people who intend to get married, be prepare for your marriage and make up your mind not to commit adultery when you marry because committing adultery is a sin that can lead you to hellfire.
God bless his people in Jesus Christ name Amen.

Jesus Christ loves you!!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
1nice:

...Married man, married woman stop committing adultery because the kingdom of heaven is near...

First, not just married men/women but "Thou shalt not take Anything that is thy Neighbour's" including his daughters and sons. (Fornication).

Secondly, it is terrible already if they have committed adultery, even if once but surely, it should not be continued.

But the best and most important is "Do Not Do It At All!

And for my fellow men who do not wish to fall, TAKE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE THAT FEELING, IT IS AN ATTACK FFOM THE WOMEN WHO HAVE TO "SLAY" (MURDER) YOU, WHILST TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THEM "MELT".

EXCEPT YOUR OWN TRUE RIB, ALL WOMEN ARE YOU ENEMIES.

AND THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF LIFE BUT THEY DO NOT.

AND LIKE THE SATAN THAT HAS CLAIMED THEM, THEY INTEND TO KILL EVERY MAN THAT THEY SEE WHO HAS A CHANCE AT LIFE.

IF YOU OBSERVE CAREFULLY, YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE REALLY DO NOT PLAY SUCH GAMES WITH DEAD MEN (FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS) THEY EVEN FLEE FROM THEM.

BUT YOU O LIVING MAN, THEY ARE AND WILL COME FOR YOU. UP TO THE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO NEVER GAVE YOU "FACE", BUT NOW, THEY WILL COME FOR YOU WITH A SMILE AND "GOODY-GOODY" FEELINGS.

SON, REJECT THEM NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT NEGOTIATE OR TRY TO CHECK WHETHER THEY WILL GIVE IN TO YOU, THEY WILL!

AND SEX WITH THEM IS YOUR DEATH.

THAT IS WHY DAVID WHO HE HIMSELF FELL, WARNED, "STICK TO YOUR WIFE".

SEX WITH A WOMAN WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE IS TRULY DEATH!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by TarOrfeeek: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, not just married men/women but "Thou shalt not take Anything that is thy Neighbour's" including his daughters and sons. (Fornication).

Secondly, it is terrible already if they have committed adultery, even if once but surely, it should not be continued.

And for my fellow men who do not wish to fall, TAKE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE THAT FEELING, IT IS AN ATTACK FFOM THE WOMEN WHO HAVE TO "SLAY" (MURDER) YOU, WHILST TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THEM "MELT".

AND THEY HATE YOU BECAUSE GOD LOVES YOU AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE OF LIFE BUT THEY DO NOT.

AND LIKE THE SATAN THAT HAS CLAIMED THEM, THEY INTEND TO KILL EVERY MAN THAT THEY SEE WHO HAS A CHANCE AT LIFE.

IF YOU OBSERVE CAREFULLY, YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE REALLY DO NOT PLAY SUCH GAMES WITH DEAD MEN (FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS) THEY EVEN FLEE FROM THEM.

BUT YOU O LIVING MAN, THEY ARE AND WILL COME FOR YOU. UP TO THE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WHO NEVER GAVE YOU "FACE", BUT NOW, THEY WILL COME FOR YOU WITH A SMILE AND "GOODY-GOODY" FEELINGS.

SON, REJECT THEM NO MATTER WHAT. DO NOT NEGOTIATE OR TRY TO CHECK WHETHER THEY WILL GIVE IN TO YOU, THEY WILL!

Very nice write up.

From a Biological view point. Diseased women will want to spread diseases to as many men as possible.

Weaker men who are unable to control their libido or land a mate are drawn into that circle.

They become diseased and ultimately die prematurely. Often times they become infertile or some go mad.

Essentially, premarital sex and adultery is a passage to death for healthy young people.

Young people should avoid those things with all their hearts.
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Very nice write up.

From a Biological view point. Diseased women will want to spread diseases to as many men as possible.

Weaker men who are unable to control their libido or land a mate are drawn into that circle.

They become diseased and ultimately die prematurely. Often times they become infertile or some go mad.

Essentially, premarital sex and adultery is a passage to death for healthy young people.

Young people should avoid those things with all their hearts.

Thank you!
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by 1nice(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

it is not just married men and women who should stop committing adultery, it also involved those who are unmarried.
If a man who is unmarried, have sexual intercourse with another man wife; he commite adultery.
When I mentioned adultery, it applies to both the married and unmarried people.
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
God ONLY gave us the people we should never approach for sex, outside of those we are good to go. As long as we don’t force our way on them. Leviticus 18.

Dtruthspeaker wao..something tells me you are gay. Not a bad thing though. But it explains a lot.

Or you are a chief hand job man..
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This your hatred for women can only mean one thing...

You are queer.
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

This your hatred for women can only mean one thing...

You are queer.

This is an hatred by one who has seen many of his kind (men who intended from the beginning of their lives to be faithful to both God and wife) FAIL AND FALL AND DESTROYED.

THEN THESE BEASTS CAME FOR ME, JUST IMMEDIATELY I WAS TO MEET MY WIFE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER I MET HER.

THEN AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS OF PEACE IN OUR MARRIAGE, THEY CAME AGAIN. SMARTER, STRONGER AND LOOKING GOODER!

AND I WOULD HAVE FALLEN IF THE THE LORD HATH NOT HELPED ME BY TEACHING ME HIS LAWS AND OPENING MY EYES (AS HAPPENED TO ELISHA'S SERVANT) TO SEE WHO THESE WOMEN ARE.

THEY WHOLLY BELONG TO SATAN AND BUT MEN STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE.

THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE IS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT MEN.
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
God ONLY gave us the people we should never approach for sex, outside of those we are good to go. As long as we don’t force our way on them. Leviticus 18.

Dtruthspeaker wao..something tells me you are gay. Not a bad thing though. But it explains a lot.

Or you are a chief hand job man..

So God Who Said I made them male and female everytime adultery came up AND "thou shalt not take thy neighbour's wife, men servant, maidservant, OR ANYTHING THAT IS THY NEIGHBOURS. Exodus 20, was joking;
Re: Do Not Commit Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is an hatred by one who has seen many of his kind (men who intended from the beginning of their lives to be faithful to both God and wife) FAIL AND FALL AND DESTROYED.

THEN THESE BEASTS CAME FOR ME, JUST IMMEDIATELY I WAS TO MEET MY WIFE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER I MET HER.

THEN AFTER ALMOST 5 YEARS OF PEACE IN OUR MARRIAGE, THEY CAME AGAIN. SMARTER, STRONGER AND LOOKING GOODER!

AND I WOULD HAVE FALLEN IF THE THE LORD HATH NOT HELPED ME BY TEACHING ME HIS LAWS AND OPENING MY EYES (AS HAPPENED TO ELISHA'S SERVANT) TO SEE WHO THESE WOMEN ARE.

THEY WHOLLY BELONG TO SATAN AND BUT MEN STILL HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE.

THAT IS WHY THE BIBLE IS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT MEN.

The person that understands this should explain it for me...please

(1) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye: "No One Is Self-Made / If You Want To Live Long, "Don't Talk Too Much!" (Columbo) / Which Of These Churches Is Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.