Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) (31734 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Train accident
Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by 10mobile: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
if it was my friend they would go and Rob the victim, that is how they make money .

i am jealous of my friend, that guy is a risk taker. some people are so bold, but I fear Ordinary public speaking. God has loaded some people with boldness overdose.

let me give you the gist. Stanley was my room mate back then in Abuja. he is a christain but would run into all these big men mosque to be converted to Islam every week.

Every week he is either converting from Islam to christainity or vice versa. He even made it a business. All those big mosque in Abuja he has visited all of them. they would give him gift and cash. he even visited the central mosque to be converted and they gave him a car, clothes, Koran and gifts.

One day he ran out of luck. he wanted to convert to Islam inside one mosque at Abuja. they told him that they would take him to their grand mufti or something at another mosque.

On the way to see the mufti, he discovered that he has already converted before inside that mosque before and he tried to excape, they went after him and brought him before the mufti who recognized him instantly and they dished out some good beating to him. they took back everything they have ever given to him.

he was hospitalized for a week at my expenses. I just said I should share this experience, I tear up with laughter when I remember that guy, the guy is a real Hussler . I envy him.

Lololololololololololoooollllll!!!!!! OK, as we talk, is your friend a Christian or a Muslim? Congrats for envying him though.
Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by Idrisk19(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
sunshineV:
is buhari among the deceased?
from where to where.
do not wish your fellow human to died, nor to talk of number one citizens of our beloved country
Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by sunshineV(f): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Idrisk19:

from where to where.
do not wish your fellow human to died, nor to talk of number one citizens of our beloved country
cry more
Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pakistan and death are like five and six.
Re: Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tigray: Ethiopian Army Retreats As Rebels Enter The Capital / Cyril Ramaphosa Declared President Of South Africa / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.