Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Experience With Risk Takers - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Risk Takers (20875 Views)

Highest Wicket Takers In WTC | Top 10 Highest Wicket Takers In WTC / Risk Takers Are Record Breakers / Forexbonus Trading With Risk Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by rentAcock(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
You envy him despite the end result of his fraud? The guy is a fraudster, stop idolizing him. The problem with taking big risk is the reward might be huge but the flip side of it is a life of hurt.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Justice505: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lol, the guy na grook
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Getdabag: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
k
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by olanrewaju99(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Risk is a neccessary without it there won't be any successful man or woman be it legal or illegal...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by alaricsaltzman: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
This your dodo no don well. Turn am

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by AndreSalvatore: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is that ur definition of a risk taker? That dude is just an opportunist...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Omihanifa: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Your friend is a bandit

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by teresafaith: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
R
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by dhtml6(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am a risk-taker, but no, this one is a CRIMINAL ELEMENT and should be locked away.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by drLammy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Against all odds I did my youth service in Maiduguri Borno state. It later turned out to the best experience I've ever had in my life yet

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin see format.
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Getdabag: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
clockwisereport:
My friend will always say I nyia obi, I nwe ego
nwoke kpebisiri ike anaghị atụ egwu ọdịda nwanne

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by 9jaRealist: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
i am jealous of my friend, that guy is a risk taker. some people are so bold, but I fear public speaking. God has loaded some people with boldness overdose.

let me give you the gist. Stanley was my room mate back then in Abuja. he is a christain but would run into all these big men mosque to be converted to Islam every week.

Every week he is either converting from Islam to christainity or vice versa. He even made it a business. All those big mosque in Abuja he has visited all of them. they would give him gift and cash. he even visited the central mosque to be converted and they gave him a car, clothes, Koran and gifts.

One day he ran out of luck. he wanted to convert to Islam inside one mosque at Abuja. they told him that they would take him to their grand mufti or something at another mosque.

On the way to see the mufti, he discovered that he has already converted before inside that mosque before and he tried to excape, they went after him and brought him before the mufti who recognized him instantly and they dished out some good beating to him. they took back everything they have ever given to him.

he was hospitalized for a week at my expenses. I just said I should share this experience, I tear up with laughter when I remember that guy, the guy is a real Hussler . I envy him.

Do you have this type of friends who love risk more than life. share the experience.

So the ‘religion’ BUSINESS in Nigeria is not confined to rich pastors? grin
>

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by iammolise(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
He would have gone to the church that day if he had foreseen the beating. Muslims don't forgive two times, if u get away the first time just don't come back again. Unless na instant workup u go chop grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by sirtee4fitness: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
There's something we need to about crime or illegal hustling as you might call it..

Don't indulge in it..

You'll will definitely be caught after a while..

Once you make one big hit like the case of the guy, after being given a car i think he doesn't have any business doing that shit anymore..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by clockwisereport: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Getdabag:
nwoke kpebisiri ike anaghị atụ egwu ọdịda nwanne

Aswear

The guy can do anything to get money

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cool story bro. Now make up another one grin
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kiki grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Belial06: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:
i am jealous of my friend, that guy is a risk taker. some people are so bold, but I fear public speaking. God has loaded some people with boldness overdose.

let me give you the gist. Stanley was my room mate back then in Abuja. he is a christain but would run into all these big men mosque to be converted to Islam every week.

Every week he is either converting from Islam to christainity or vice versa. He even made it a business. All those big mosque in Abuja he has visited all of them. they would give him gift and cash. he even visited the central mosque to be converted and they gave him a car, clothes, Koran and gifts.

One day he ran out of luck. he wanted to convert to Islam inside one mosque at Abuja. they told him that they would take him to their grand mufti or something at another mosque.

On the way to see the mufti, he discovered that he has already converted before inside that mosque before and he tried to excape, they went after him and brought him before the mufti who recognized him instantly and they dished out some good beating to him. they took back everything they have ever given to him.

he was hospitalized for a week at my expenses. I just said I should share this experience, I tear up with laughter when I remember that guy, the guy is a real Hussler . I envy him.

Do you have this type of friends who love risk more than life. share the experience.

I don't think I have heard of anyone like this
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Sebastine1994(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Belial06:

I don't think I have heard of anyone like this
he no dey go poor man mosque
he goes were the big boys goes
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by harsysky(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
I opened this thread thinking your friend must be a risk taker in areas of using money to pursue money so as to learn from him. He is a big scammer.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
chatinent:
A risk taker is one who is purging but wants to fart.

Mumu grin
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Belial06: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Well he got what such deserves

He is Lucky to be alive and he is a very stupid
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I was hoping to read about a risk taker, not a swindler.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Achor1111(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Your friend is not a risk taker, he is just dangling in the pendulum of poverty
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by thatsleepboy1: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I go like know the Stanley make e gimme format. Na another business for NLer rn cos them go enter that zone. Trust our Igbo brother na them go cash out pass. I wish say I dey Abuja rn

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by 080bjaked(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

This is the type of thing/post that tends to embarrass / tarnish the word 'Hustle'. @OP, your friend is not a hustler, he's a scam.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by VicM6: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sebastine1994:

that isn't a risk taker.... that is called childishness.....
If you want to knw people who are risk takers, Go to bet9ja shop nd see people who stake games of 1M with cooperative money or check out those drivers who would drive without breaks.... example, Danfo for lag

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by stagger: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
He is a fraudster. He is lucky he was not lynched.
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Slynation(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
And you are jealous of him... continue!!
Re: My Experience With Risk Takers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is not risk taking. It is just stupidity of heavenly levels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Ways To Show Courtesy / Stale Rss Feeds On Nairaland? / Photo Of The Day: Man Spotted In UK Airport Carrying His Baby Tied On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.