Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] (4805 Views)

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos) / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
You know ever since 2015 since the 1983 failure became president of the geographical expression like Awolowo called the failed country Nigeria, all we have had since 2015 is discussions of cows and Fulani herdsmen, no discussion of things that would make the lives of the ordinary man better, we have been discussing on how to allow cows destroy people crops or how to allow Fulanis have their own mini country In the southeast or southwest, They already have one in the middle belt were they chased people away from their lands and took over.

I was thinking of something and let's see how the Fulanis would take it, I demand a pig settlement in kano state and I want to move my pigs through, Abuja, Kaduna, Zamfara, Borno, Sokoto, and finally land in kano state where I would take land there and rear my pigs and you have no right to stop me and if you do I will remove your head.

Oh Fulanis this one is for you, are you saying I can't move my pigs from Enugu to kano? Are you saying I can't rear my pigs in kano? Pig business is my right and it was handed down to me by my forefathers and we in the south love pigs and how dare you tell me I can't rear my pigs in kano, don't we have freedom of movement? Am I not a Nigerian? If you won't allow me move my pigs to kano state then you have no right to bring your cows to my state in Enugu, an eye for an eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usKXBfilzc

https://www.biafranboys.org/i-am-pig-farmer-can-i-move-my-pigs-to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Peterosky(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
I will like to learn your pig farming business
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Peterosky:
I will like to learn your pig farming business

lol
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
arewa1stson
tinubuadvocate..help me tag your fellows from the north

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Peterosky(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
fozapi:

lol
.Seriously
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Penguin2: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
They said cows have freedom of movement...

So yeah, your pigs have freedom of movement as guaranteed by the constitution.

And I suggest u move them by foot and make sure they shit in front of Emir of Kano’s palace before you finally reach your desired bush where you will allow them to roam and eat their corns and millet.

If you put them in pens, na u Bleep up

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Penguin2:
They said cows have freedom of movement...

So yeah, your pigs have freedom of movement as guaranteed by the constitution.

And I suggest u move them by foot and make sure they[b] shit in front of [Emir of Kano’s palace before you finally reach your desired bush where you will allow them to roam and eat their corns and millet.[/b]

If you put them in pens, na u Bleep up

lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
You dey mind them?

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
blizard44:
You dey mind them?

farahaideed tag your brothers in the north arewawife tag them
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by sweetonugbu: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yeah I need land in sokoto for pig farming too

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Most times i sit and think of this too...

What if all Pig, dog and chicken rearers decide to hit the road like the Fulani's do with cow, what will happen?

After all, all are animals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Oracleforce: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Move it to kano state at your own peril.

If you are going to the north with your pig...remember to write your will and give it to your lawyer to read it in case you never return alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by FarahAideed: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
fozapi:

I am not from the north oo..All my brothers are from the South East
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Ebimor96: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oracleforce:

If you are going to the north with your pig...remember to write your will and give it to your lawyer to read it in case you never return alive.

Why must it be so?

Did the Fulani herdsmen write their wills down before embarking on their southward journeys?

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by bastardmod: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
QuotaSystem Arewa1stSon abdul05
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by observanc1: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
There are pig farms in abuja and neighbouring nassarawa. Southern kaduna and plateau are tolerant northerners as well.
Even minna is a very tolerant northern town, there are lots of pig farms there
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Jennycoolz(f): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
OP If they dash u 10 acres of land in the north will you go ?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Chidexter(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
observanc1:
There are pig farms in abuja and neighbouring nassarawa. Southern kaduna and plateau are tolerant northerners as well.
Even minna is a very tolerant northern town, there are lots of pig farms there

Op doesn't want a pig farm, he wants to roam about with his pigs just as herdsmen do plus he should be allowed to wield high Calibre weapons just as herdsmen do

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mods please move this to Front page for proper deliberation.
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Grace001: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
That isn’t possible northerners own Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Asgard73: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Nigeria government is a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Yeah I need land in sokoto for pig farming too

lol yes o
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
Mods please move this to Front page for proper deliberation.

yes o we shall not take it..they must give us land in the north for our pigs
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Grace001:
That isn’t possible northerners own Nigeria

it is our constitutional rightt,are we no longer nigerians?
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chidexter:

Op doesn't want a pig farm, he wants to roam about with his pigs just as herdsmen do plus he should be allowed to world high Calibre weapons just as herdsmen do

thank you educate that boy

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oracleforce:

i am not going alone I am going with my fellow pig farmers from the south and we would all have AK47

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Grace001: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
fozapi:

it is our constitutional rightt,are we no longer nigerians?

Lol you know the answer to your question.

If you’re from the south, especially south East you know your class of citizenship. Truth is bitter
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by observanc1: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chidexter:

Op doesn't want a pig farm, he wants to roam about with his pigs just as herdsmen do plus he should be allowed to wield high Calibre weapons just as herdsmen do
that one pass my power
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jennycoolz:
OP If they dash u 10 acres of land in the north will you go ?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by ArewaWife(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
fozapi:

Anyone can do anytype of business they wish in the North. I'm not an extremist. That's why I support Atiku cuz he is Liberal and exposed. I don't eat pork, but anyone if free to do business in the North.
Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by selemempe: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
ArewaWife:

Anyone can do anytype of business they wish in the North. I'm not an extremist. That's why I support Atiku cuz he is Liberal and exposed. I don't eat pork, but anyone if free to do business in the North.
there is no abokì who is not an extremist. Just say you are an extremist that supports Atiku

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] by Northurmate: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
ArewaWife:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? / Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? / Jonathan Jets Out To London, Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.