Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? (4805 Views)

12 Disgusting Things You Never Knew About Iyiola Omisore / BREAKING NEWS: Congratulation To Iyiola Omisore / How Iyiola Omisore Insulted Bola Ige Before Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2006
Who can believe this?

USED AND DUMPED!

He was accused of Killing Chief Bola ige.

He was discharged and acquitted by the Judge, "with all the conditions met there and then in the court"

He contested and won a senatorial election while in Prison.

He was then a close ally to Atiku Abubakar.

His INEC governorship application form was then used by the incumbent Governor Oyinlola.

Where is he now?

Has he entered political oblivion?

Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by youlaw: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2006
He's a senator
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2006
Silent Senator but under suspension by osun state PDP.

1 Like

Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by toshmann(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2006
that is exactly what will happen to all those shouting 3rd term now for obj.especially those criminal governors who are interested in their selfish ambitions. if the 3rd term sails thru, i trust obj, he'll deal with them. he'll get that immunity removed somehow and swallow those idiots. i trust obj on that. lol

as for omisore, i dunno if he is in abuja or still in prison.if he is in abuja, then prison may not be far away from him now. lol
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2006
It's dog eat dog still good ol' fashion nigerian politics. If he really is the killer of Bola Ige he deserves all the calamities that come his way
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2006
As critical as i expect every member of this noble site to be,it is still highly discouraging to read views that are not well addressed,opinions not well articulated and very watery comments from some Nairalanders.

What Akolawole asked for is simple,has Omisore been dumped?For christ's sake which of all these views simply provide answer to this question?

Too bad,some people are simply turning this site to children play-ground.

Please it is hi-time this set of people put their thoughts right.

Akolawole as regards what you asked;

Senator Iyiola Omisore is in the National Assembly not just there he is the Chairman Senate Committee  on Tourism and Culture,he is still spiri-politically an Atiku ally but bene-politically he is for OBJ.

He is not sure of what will become of this 3rd term agenda hence his silence and middle course attitude towards the issue.
The guy has learnt a lot you know that is why he is playing it low nationally while he is working assidiously to maintain his control over his grassrot constituency(Osun State).
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2006
nirron1:

The guy has learnt a lot you know that is why he is playing it low nationally while he is working assidiously to maintain his control over his grassrot constituency(Osun State).

He was molested at Osogbo recently.

From time immemorial, he has no grassroot support except Ife constituency.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2006
Akolawole you said he was molested at Osogbo recentlyand that from time immemorial, he has no grassroot support except Ife constituency.

Too bad,you are far from political realities of Osun state.

He was molested in Oshogbo by who?The pro-Oyinlola people of course.

Why?Because they want to cut of his influence in the party,you know before this time he had stayed away from the affairs of the party in the state so his sudden re-appearance  in Oshogbo they thought was targeted at re-lunching his influence hence his molestation,which was mainly championed by his own kinsmen from Ife.
He knew their mission so he did not allow them to achieve it,this he did by remaining silent through out his ordel in their hands.

Their mission was to drag him into combat with them so that they can start saying that Omisore has started again,but he voided their plan by ordering his supporters who were present not to retaliate.

Instead he called the attention of the governor to the matter and was promptly settled.
Dont forget that i told you that the guy had learnt a lot.

For your information he is not enjoying up to 75% support in Ife but he is enjoying more than that in other parts of the state.
Akolawole,please go and do your grassrot research on this to prove me wrong.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2006
nirron1:

Akolawole you said he was molested at Osogbo recentlyand that from time immemorial, he has no grassroot support except Ife constituency.

Too bad,you are far from political realities of Osun state.

He was molested in Oshogbo by who?The pro-Oyinlola people of course.

Why?Because they want to cut of his influence in the party,you know before this time he had stayed away from the affairs of the party in the state so his sudden re-appearance in Oshogbo they thought was targeted at re-lunching his influence hence his molestation,which was mainly championed by his own kinsmen from Ife.
He knew their mission so he did not allow them to achieve it,this he did by remaining silent through out his ordel in their hands.

Their mission was to drag him into combat with them so that they can start saying that Omisore has started again,but he voided their plan by ordering his supporters who were present not to retaliate.

Instead he called the attention of the governor to the matter and was promptly settled.
Dont forget that i told you that the guy had learnt a lot.

For your information he is not enjoying up to 75% support in Ife but he is enjoying more than that in other parts of the state.
Akolawole,please go and do your grassrot research on this to prove me wrong.

Sir,

Tell me the political realities of Ife/Osun state.

Ooni want him to be governor of the state.

Beside Ife constituency, where is he going to get his support?

Is it Bisi Akande's Ila Orangun or Bola Ige's Esa-oke?
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2006
Akolawole:

Beside Ife constituency, where is he going to get his support?

Is it Bisi Akande's Ila Orangun or Bola Ige's Esa-oke?

First and foremost,the Ooni is neither a kingmaker nor a politician so even if he wants him to be governor,Omisore still has to seek his mandate from the people of Osun state otherwise he would be a governor in the palace.Ooni's fatherly support may however be a boost for him,no doubt about that.

Secondly,dont forget that votes from Ife/Ijesha constituency usually accounts for 46-53% of votes casts accross the state.This is the reason why every governorship aspirants always want to have robust political relationship with this zone.Out of this percentage Ife constituency alone accounts for 31-33% although the Modakeke people recently disclosed that they accouts for almost 20% out of this.Right or wrong i cant say.
So if any politician has support of this zone then getting to the government house will only require combing in just 20-30% at most from the other 3 senatorial zones of the state.So if Omisore or any other politician is fully supported and voted for by electorates in this zone then ba komi i.e no problem.But this is the zone where Omisore is so scared of because of their higher political understanding hence his concentration on these other zones where he hope to make up for whatever shortage he suffers from this zone if at all they showed him their political deceitful finese.

Both in Ila and Esa oke,PDP won all the AD aspirants,which reveals that these old political associates have out lived their political prominence.Have you forgotten that this same Omisore won Akinfenwa of AD in Esa Oke in 2003 senatorial election?

Are you from Osun state?
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2006
nirron1:

Both in Ila and Esa oke,PDP won all the AD aspirants,which reveals that these old political associates have out lived their political prominence.Have you forgotten that this same Omisore won Akinfenwa of AD in Esa Oke in 2003 senatorial election?

2003 election?

Only an IDIOTS will say election is free and fair in yorubaland in 2003.

Now i know where you come from in Osun state.

Onanugaola, i need your assistance here.

Omisore was so popular that he won the election from Agodi prison
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2006
Akolawole:

Only an IDIOTS will say election is free and fair in yorubaland in 2003.[/b]

Now i know where you come from in Osun state.

Omisore was so popular that he won the election from Agodi prison [/i]

Akolawole,please dont misunderstand me,i am not saying Omisore's PDP won in a free and fair election but there is no any political gimmick that AD or these old politicians have not used in the past elections to ensure their political victory or are you saying that 2003 election is the 1st election to be rigged in Nigeria?They are masters in the act,my question is where were they when PDP was rigging the election right their in their home front.

Does it mean that they no longer control those machineries or they dont have the financial strenght to procecute their intention?Answer me Akolawole.

To me it is a simple reflection that these so called old politicians have lost control and can no longer secure the loyality of their followers.Do you think any political party will win the party of the strongman of Ibadan politics right their in Oyo state much less in his Molete district?Haba not in this generation.

why?
Because baba Adedibu is always oiling his political machines everyday and so when it is time to deploy the machines,it is readily available at his disposal.
Akolawole,please ask how many times do most of these old politicians do such maintenance in their constituency.They only do it when they need your vote and after that you see them no more not until when they need you again.But it is not so for Baba Adedibu,Omisore,Saraki and few others.Not even when Omisore was in detention his political machines never got hooked as the maintenance services never stopped.You can go to Agodi prison to verify what am saying,Agodi prison temperarily turned to Mecca of sort while his tenancy lasted.
He never for once lose hold of his followership at least not when he was in Agodi.But these other group believed that we get them when we need them hence their failure.
Tinubu would have lost if he had not take his constituency oiled every now and then

As for where i came from,I am a typical Ijebu-man not Osun as you might want to imagine.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2006
nirron1:

To me it is a simple reflection that these so called old politicians have lost control and can no longer secure the loyality of their followers.Do you think any political party will win the party of the strongman of Ibadan politics right their in Oyo state much less in his Molete district?Haba not in this generation.

Where is Adedubu in 1999 elections in Oyo state?

Where is Alhaji in 1979 and 1983 elections?

He is a strategist no doubt but i know Oyo politics a bit sha.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 11:48pm On May 03, 2006
Akolawole:

Where is Adedubu in 1999 elections in Oyo state?

Where is Alhaji in 1979 and 1983 elections?

He is a strategist no doubt but i know Oyo politics a bit sha.

My friend in 1999 baba was in AD and AD(Lam Adeshina) won in Oyo state.
In 2003 baba moved to PDP victory moved with him to PDP as Ladoja won i don't care if they rigged the election or not.
In 1983 baba was in NPN and Omololu Olunloyo defeated Unlce Ige of UPN.
1979,i was not in the country then so i would not want to say what i can not validate or defend.

But Akolawole don't forget the major issue(Omisore), i just used baba as an example.
Please where are you from?
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2006
Please, please and please dont teach me Oyo state politics.

nirron1:

My friend in 1999 baba was in AD and AD(Lam Adeshina) won in Oyo state.
In 2003 baba moved to PDP victory moved with him to PDP as Ladoja won i don't care if they rigged the election or not.
In 1983 baba was in NPN and Omololu Olunloyo defeated Unlce Ige of UPN.
1979,i was not in the country then so i would not want to say what i can not validate or defend.

Baba Adedubu is never in AD, in fact in 1999, Alhaji lost his molete area( From the bridge down to oke-bola).

For your information, he was in ANPP then cross-carpet to PDP few months to that election.

#In 1979, Adedubu is no where to be found in UPN dominated state. Ige defeated Richard Akinjide by 79% to 21%.

# Of course there is Rigging unlimited in 1983 tutoured by Alhaji Busari Adelakun( Eru-obodo)#

From my analysis, you should know where i came from.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2006
Pele o baba Ibadan,''so sure''.(greeting).

So,Is there any other thing you will like to know about Iyiola Omisore's political calculations?
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2006
nirron1:

Pele o baba Ibadan,''so sure''.(greeting).

So,Is there any other thing you will like to know about Iyiola Omisore's political calculations?

It is pronounced "so suo" grin

Omisore is a political gonner and unfortunately he came from a respectable family.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by nirron1(m): 11:57pm On May 08, 2006
Thanks for the correction.
We shall see very soon if he is a gonner or not.
Besides as we ARSENAL FANS are often called GONNERS are the winners always, so i fear oh if Omisore is a gonner as you observed then he is bound to win oh,just like ARSENAL. smiley smiley wink
Are you an ARSENAL fan?
If you are then you should know what i mean.

Up gonnerrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss, , Check us out on may 17 finals. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2006
@Nirron1

Check the sport page to know the team i support.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Larufa(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2006
@Akolawole, I am here like the northeren Stars, to shed more light on the issue.

@nirron1,
Please go and check ur record very well Baba Adedibu was never and had never be a member of AD. In 1998-1999, Adedibu was a member of APP (as it was then), moved over to PDP just before the guber. Election. Newspapers are there for ur reference.
This fact I am sure of.
More on Adedibu, his electoral ward is ward 9, Ibadan south west local Govt., Polling booth is located within People Girls Grammar School, Molete, Ibadan.

Let us start campaigning that the next election should be by Option A4. Then ww will know who is who in Politics. I tell you there will be no more Anambra Election Saga, Wabara, Omisore, Anosike,Zwingina and Mantu electoral-like victory.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by Akolawole(m): 12:32am On May 12, 2006
Thanks Onanugaola.

I laughed when some people sit on Arm chair in Lagos and comment on Oyo politics aftermath of flicking through national dailies.
Re: Is Iyiola Omisore Dumped? by DaBullIT(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Iges murder trial Omisore was not discharged and acquitted

http://www.dawodu.com/aluko56.htm

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Hon. Micheal Chinda During & After The Fight / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank / Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.