Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. (548 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by Salimsalimsaleh: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by Xscape1993(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
I said that the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. They have turned our nation into else ooo.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by observanc1: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Why kebbi and not zamfara?
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2021

Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by Amotolongbo(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Unknown Angrymen.

It has been more than 24hours bandits killed more than 88 people in Kebbi State, the home state of The Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami. Yet he hasn’t issued any statement or action against the killing or prosecutions of the evil perpetrators.

Yet this was the same Malami who brought up the idea and “law” to prosecute any Nigerian tweeting on the suspended bird app, Twitter by the FG just within 24hours of pronouncing the suspension.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Youths Attack Governor Atiku Bagudu's Convoy In Kebbi State. by Ever8090: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Xscape1993:
I said that the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians at the moment is APC. They have turned our nation into else ooo.
not only APC but politicians,that is something we should address as a people before we can make our efforts count..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igangan: War has been declared on us, Akintoye Tells Yoruba People / I Am Building Roads And Rails To Niger Rep Because It Is My Home- Buhari / Suspend Constitution Review, Conduct Referendum On Biafra - Northern Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.