Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Need Your Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice Please (168 Views)

Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop. / I Have The Intention Of Buying Fairly Used Antminer S9. Advice Please! / Keke Business. Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please by Chelseanababa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
My fellow Nairalanders, please I need your advice.
When I needed to pay some bills, I took a loan from an online loan Company which I paid even before due date.
I later took another one from them but due to unusual circumstances, I was unable to pay before due date but I paid 9K out of 16k I was owning them four days after the due date.
To my surprise, they started sending messages to my contacts three days after I made the payment that I'm a criminal and on the run with the company's money.
I almost lost my job due to their action.
Can I take them to the court if I'm able to get their address?
Please advise.

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 3 Kinds Of Articles That Pulls Crazy Traffic To Your Blog / Top Apps For Buying US Stocks In Nigeria / Current Bloggers, How Did You Start? How Was The Road To Your First Earning Lik?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.