Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? (636 Views)

Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Kulas: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am a fan of Man City football and have been supporting them. I hardly miss watching my club any time they play.They are great club and always proud of them.I even spent money buy/print their jerseys and share people for free.

Truly I was very optimistic that they will win the UCL finals against Chelsea. Knowing quite well that Chelsea has more supporters right here in Nigeria,it's been very challenging discussing or defending my club in their midst. I was expecting that my club will use this UCL and shut up Chelsea fans with their all time noise making and having not won UCL before,behold it did not come and I was still in shock especially Chelsea fans "making mouth that they win Man City three consecutive times which is true.

Truly since the UCL finals that Chelsea won, it seems I have lost interest in Man City and not even interested in watching football anymore or reading/listening to football related news. Please advise on how I can regain back my passion for football and and Man City. I love Man City and will remain Man City fan and cannot go for another club
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Kriss216: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sorry my brother, take heart.

I'll advice you get a Chelsea form before the start of next season to avoid creating threads like this.

Playmaker14, come and console another victim please.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by DUNKA(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kulas:
I am a fan of Man City football and have been supporting them. I hardly miss watching my club any time they play.They are great club and always proud of them.I even spent money buy/print their jerseys and share people for free.

Truly I was very optimistic that they will win the UCL finals against Chelsea. Knowing quite well that Chelsea has more supporters right here in Nigeria,it's been very challenging discussing or defending my club in their midst. I was expecting that my club will use this UCL and shut up Chelsea fans with their all time noise making and having not won UCL before,behold it did not come and I was still in shock especially Chelsea fans "making mouth that they win Man City three consecutive times which is true.

Truly since the UCL finals that Chelsea won, it seems I have lost interest in Man City and not even interested in watching football anymore or reading/listening to football related news. Please advise on how I can regain back my passion for football and and Man City. I love Man City and will remain Man City fan and cannot go for another club
Chelsea F.C breaking hearts since 1905 grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
I don't date broke Nairalanders.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Kriss216: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
meobizy:
Fvck off!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by OKOATA(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bros join the Chelsea football team now cos next season nothing for you.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by PlayMaker14: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Sorry my brother, take heart.

I'll advice you get a Chelsea form before the start of next season to avoid creating threads like this.

Playmak..er14, come and console another victim please.
We nor go hear word again....

Ndi Ogogoro FC fans.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We nor go hear word again....

Ndi Ogogoro FC fans.
You suppose hear word before
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by heffem(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
This guy funny die....if you dey para like this, wetin make arsenal fans con do?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Bukky001(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mumu question
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by PlayMaker14: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
meobizy:
With all due respect, you ladies should stop hiding Prostitution under “I don't date broke boys”

Just state your price and they'll pay if you're worth it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by paulolee(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
lolz...lose interest in a club dt won EPL n even corabo cup because they lost UCL in their first appearance??
guy abeg stop this joke....wetin fans of club like arsenal n man.u go kum talk na??

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by paulolee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
heffem:
This guy funny die....if you dey para like this, wetin make arsenal fans con do?
jus leave d joker....u no even call man.u n barca wey de on para mode like dis
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Kulas: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...lose interest in a club dt won EPL n even corabo cup because they lost UCL in their first appearance??
guy abeg stop this joke....wetin fans of club like arsenal n man.u go kum talk na??

You are right but I don't know why I just developed such a psychological effect immediately after the final whistle of the match I simply use annoyance and turned off my TV and carry the remote enter my room despite other family members watching the match with me requesting to watch the presentation of the cup to Chelsea and other celebrations highlights, I refused. Till today,I just lost interest Man City and football
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by whoizcaleb: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dude try and reflect on the positive things the club has achieved from that aguero glorious moment to the present state the cityzens are in. Dude am a big city fan and I don't settle for less but getting to the final after several attempts is a very big win for me. Losing against Chelsea was still a lot meaningful than losing against lyon last season I was totally upset by that loss it was unacceptable, to begin with, but this is football you loose some you win some. And yeah we win a lot more. So don't get gloomy or quit watching football after a close defeat in your first final where is the CITYZENS spirit in you.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by paulolee(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kulas:

You are right but I don't know why I just developed such a psychological effect immediately after the final whistle of the match I simply use annoyance and turned off my TV and carry the remote enter my room despite other family members watching the match with me requesting to watch the presentation of the cup to Chelsea and other celebrations highlights, I refused. Till today,I just lost interest Man City and football
lolz...i understand...have been there before especially when reds did dt 4-0 masterclass in anfield...wat helped was watching barca win games again..
assuming city are still playing...if u watch them win...It may help u forget dt easily
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by ojaysam25(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2021
My brother, i will advise you to go for a chelsea form and apply promptly....chelsea fans are good at mouth making and they can backup their claim.....i heard TT is readying his guns to win the league next season...these are exciting times to be a Chelsea fans...
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Me a Sevilla fan, each time I see them in champions league, I know it's sad already they ain't strong in UCL. I still like them anyways.

Also I am a Scandanavia clubs supporter, I was mad at Molde for losing to Granada but, happy they went far at least.

City was favourite but, just couldn't win the UCL sadly
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by pafo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Plastic fan.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by fattprince(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
paulolee:
It's funny oh. I hated AC Milan when they beat us in that champions league semi final. I stopped hating clubs that beat us when Barca did a double on us in two finals in 3 years. I just thought of it that no be their fault say they better pass us now. I'm still United.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by success1smyn(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
You are very funny, there are so many positive things to make you remain in Love with Man city. I Am a Man city fan and I love my club even after the loss against Chelsea, it's quite normal in football that a team will win and it might not be the team you want to win and that's the beauty of football. I have been a Man City fan since 2008/09 season, I am still a fan and will remain a fan. The only challenge am having is from people that hate Barca/Guardiola, they always think every city fan is a Barca supporter.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? by oloriooko(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
OP shows you don't know what it means to support a club
You stick with the club in thick and thin!
You win some and lose some!
ManC won a double this season which is highly commendable but you can't see this?
Pep has brought the club to lime light and made it a force to reckon with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jordan Nwora, The First Nigerian D'Tigers Player To Win An NBA Championship / Top Paying Countries In The Tokyo Olympics / Ghana Vs Nigeria:uzoho,balogun,bonke Start, Oshimen Leads Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.