Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

5 Things To Do Before Investing Your Money Anywhere In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Things To Do Before Investing Your Money Anywhere In Nigeria (560 Views)

If You Plan On Investing Your Hard Earned Money And You Are Confused Read This / Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do Before Investing Your Money Anywhere In Nigeria by Adekunlewrites(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
In this post, I'd be sharing five routines I learnt from a Lagos financial expert; Mr. Dare Olutola (@damilareolutola). He checkmates himself with these 5 major steps before making any financial investment, irrespective of how sweet it is.

Ensure you share this post and read it again and again.

1. Invest in what you understand.

Learn to ask questions; how does the business/company make money? Who are the investors? How many years have they used? Try to understand the structure. Don't just jump into it, tell the person to wait, and use that waiting period to do your findings. (Acts 17:23).

2. Face certain fears:

When many people are running away from opportunities, take the opportunity of that fear. (Having done number 1 above).

Analyze why a certain Investment is crashing. Do your plus and minus then see if there's a way you can arrive at an advantage.

3. Maintain a healthy mandate.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket; especially the one you're not sure of. Keep "sustenance" money, the rest can be used to grow wealth.

4. Always think Long-term.

Some things take time. Building wealth takes time. (Hebrews 12:2) The joy that was ahead of Jesus made him invest. What was that joy? Much more greater glory.

You can invest in real estate, or any fast-growing corporate body/multinational.

5. (Matt 24) - Be Accountable.

Repeat this after me:
"The accountability of my financial decision is still my responsibility."

Ps: If you are interested in investing in REAL ESTATE Land Banking Development, where you get between 15%-72% ROI, then you want to call/ chat with me on WhatsApp.

PPS: This is the 10th edition, which means our real estate company never renege on her promises of using the funds solely for real estate purposes.

What you get when you invest in LDP:

A. Deed of Agreement signed and sealed by an independent registered Lawyer.

B. An Insurance Certificate

C. An Investment Certificate

D. A Post-dated cheque.

I've done all due diligence on this before recommending them.

All you need to do is click the link below for further enquiry (it leads to my Whatsapp DM) and type "LDP"

oflink.tk/Drealtor

Cheers to profitable and wise investing.

Re: 5 Things To Do Before Investing Your Money Anywhere In Nigeria by Daxim(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Well, if you want to have a stable passive income, the best thing to do for you is to invest in real estate. If you are lucky enough, you can find an excellent real estate agent that will help you with the question of building generational wealth. I recently bought a property in my home town, and I am renting it. Even though I spend a lot of money on it, it brings me a good passive income, and I can now live my life without even working anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Self-contained Room And A Parlour For Rent - Lekki Phase 1 / Half The Price Land Sales Yuletide Promo / 2020 Mercedes-benz GLE 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.