Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

It's Not Easy To Be A Good Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Not Easy To Be A Good Dad (305 Views)

The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Easy To Be A Good Dad by winnah(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
I decided to spend some quality time with my kids after picking them off from school. While seeing cartoon together my boy asked me which of the cartoon character I'll love to be .... I told him I'll love to be the Gold ninja.
My boy is writing the Gold ninja sign on almost all my clothes within his reach.

Are you experiencing same?

Re: It's Not Easy To Be A Good Dad by winnah(f): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
More pictures and videos soon

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My Niece's Birthday | Most Adorable Birthday Girl Ever! / Nor Go Do Dey Pass Yourself Oh! / Please Help A Brother....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.