Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Watch Bandits Abducting My Children-parents Of Kidnapped Niger State Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Watch Bandits Abducting My Children-parents Of Kidnapped Niger State Students (404 Views)

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Watch Bandits Abducting My Children-parents Of Kidnapped Niger State Students by allwell51: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
I watched helplessly as bandits abducted my children Parent of Niger Abducted Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKlhFDVSGTs

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Parents of kidnapped students of an Islamic school in Nigeria's Niger state are again pleading with authorities to step up efforts to save tens of students abducted by gunmen.

In the latest school kidnapping to hit northern Nigeria, at least 136 students were seized on Sunday from Salihu Tanko Islamic School in the town of Tegina.

One of the parents of the student Hadiza Hashim who
had five children in the school told ARISE News on
Friday when the parents featured on The Morning Show that she witnessed the kidnap of the children
as her house is also situated in the school.
According to her, five of her children were initially kidnapped, but two of them aged 2 and 4 were among the 11 that were released because they could
not walk.

She also expressed displeasure at how the Niger state government has handled the incident noting that the released children are still being terrified.

Presently, the Niger state governor just a few hours after the kidnap has travelled out of Nigeria. He says he's on a mission to seek solutions to the security challenges in his state.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPyYWEBJsFy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: I Watch Bandits Abducting My Children-parents Of Kidnapped Niger State Students by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na dem dem

Jihadists

They would release all the girls no worry, so long na Taqiya girls bandits just need funds from FG
Re: I Watch Bandits Abducting My Children-parents Of Kidnapped Niger State Students by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pele o.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Obasanjo Pens Letter To Buhari, Identifies The Avoidable / Benjamin Netanyahu Removed From Office!.. / Traditional Rulers In Buhari’s State, Katsina Are Aiding Bandits– Garba Sheu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.