Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother (2871 Views)

What An Ikwerre Man Said About Ikwerres, Igbos And History / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
NYESOMIKPEMOSA OSAWIKE STATED CLEARLY IN BOTH NATIONAL DAILIES AND TELEVISION THAT IKWERE PEOPLE ARE ORIGINALLY FROM BENIN.
YOU CANNOT RUN FASTER THAN YOUR SHADOW BRUH

Wike said it right undecided

Ok na. only am know who eim grand daddy be.

Ikwerre na ikwerre nothing more nothing less.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
ikwere are born Igbo phobias...so I was surprised seeing you trying to show your fake love on igbos.

what we dont want is domination!
which in the process made us to veiw you guys as threat to our cultural existance.

offcurse you dont expect taiwan to be shining teeth with china na.

and secondly we dont want biafra the more you guys keep throwing this thing at us the more we keep repeling!

if you guys can just respect our existance shikenan then we wont have issues.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by perez100: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fulanis soldiers are human beings that can also bleed. They trust in their warplanes and warships but we put our trust in God. We will not go down because everything that will happen is already written.

The Fulani soldiers will surely cone against us but they will get a shock of their lives. If you ask me to choose between war and peace - I will choose peace but the Fulanis have already concluded to go into war against Igbo and then South-south before South West.

They know if they go against other regions first - Igbo people will join the war against them. But if they go against Igbo first, other regions will distance themselves.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
perez100:
Fulanis soldiers are human beings that can also bleed. They trust in their warplanes and warships but we put our trust in God. We will not go down because everything that will happen is already written.

The Fulani soldiers will surely cone against us but they will get a shock of their lives. If you ask me to choose between war and peace - I will choose peace but the Fulanis have already concluded to go into war against Igbo and then South-south before South West.

They know if they go against other regions first - Igbo people will join the war against them. But if they go against Igbo first, other regions will distance themselves.

true talk!
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by blues234: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
eduj:

you see the moment Buhari gets those 12 super tuscano warplanes and the other military hardware from USA, all gloves will be off.
The Herdsmen have left the region, Nnamdi kanu should stop attacking security formations- don't you guys see what happened in tiagray (Ethiopia)?
Using the excuse that they attacked a military formation, the Ethiopian national army invaded the region burnt,raped and killed thousands. Of course, the Ethiopian federal government blocked telecommunication across tigray ,blocked access to foreign media and up till now, the world doesn't know and don't care about what happened in Tiagray.

The recent statement from both the federal government and Northern cabal that every igbo man is involved in the recent happenings should serve as a warning.
IPOB operates on a blocked ear. They will not listen, until when everything burst. Kanu that is boasting of facing off FG don't even possess one bit the capacity to wage a consistent campaign for one full year, meanwhile FG can run the show for ten years. The North East is an example.
I recently saw a Video by Tony Nnadi, and I knew that guys is doing everything on purpose to put Igbo lives on the line, to attract global sympathy, which is very stupid by the way.
Time our political elites speak up before its too late.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by blues234: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Some emotional fools here will not even concentrate on the message, but busy attacking the OP. Why una dey like this self?
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Upjis: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=writetopoker post=102480971]

People like you produced due to condom mistakes don't deserve my precious attention. Get lost, son of a drunkard.

Let me know when your mother finish her ashawa business idiot [/quot

Mad man talking
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Depressed101: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
tesseract:

You sound like a Fulani man
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by limeta(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

oburo so so fulani terrorista, ke maka mini militia? undecided

who be this head banger
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by blahc007: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2021
blues234:

If they are wise, they will listen, but the supreme commander has a lot of them under his spells.
I don't know why they can't borrow a leaf from the Scots who are working on leaving British Union.
No insults, no threats to life, no bashing etc. They and their political class are working harmoniously
to achieve their referendum. Why can't the Biafran agitators learn from these guys?
Mek Dem no get sense....The idiot leading the battle is not even in Igbo Land....I have been asking questions, does this guy own a single property in Igbo Land? Talk more of Any other Part of Nigeria..

His parents are dead...this nigga got nothing to loose in Nigeria, hence the violence.
All his foot soldiers...check there profiles...does any appear like they have invested a dime in there life?

Biafra I believe in....the Leader I hate.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by blahc007: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2021
blues234:

Brother, I have made it a duty to pray against their plans. Besides other activities, so this their evil plans don't come true.
Kanu should chill, until Buhari leaves, then may be we may have someone that can be reasonable enough to listen to him
and may be conduct a referendum. The state of things now calls for caution and diplomacy.

My brother....I don't even know who advised These people that violence is the way out....
Investors are leaving our dearly beloved Igbo Land...
Just look at Imo State....wia Boys de chill after hustling....Nna Umuiberibe aghasala ala Owerri...chaii....Obi agbawalam.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2021
blahc007:

My brother....I don't even know who advised These people that violence is the way out....
Investors are leaving our dearly beloved Igbo Land...
Just look at Imo State....wia Boys de chill after hustling....Nna Umuiberibe aghasala ala Owerri...chaii....Obi agbawalam.

maka chukwu ife ndi ipob neediri wu aka chukwu! because their physical brain don fail them! a whole ala owerre ni le oringo! a wola ala owere ni le ahya!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Downfall Of Bola Tinubu... / Low Crowd Turnout As Benue People Shun Tinubu Rally / This Was How Yoruba Murphy Afolabi Died: Try Not To Cry (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.