Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother (3103 Views)

This Is What Happens When A SEner Denies An Igbo From Anioma From Igbo Tag / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Mobi47(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
biko rumu cherukeyi.
its going to be bloody maka chukwu ihe ndi a na kwa do i me unu ga di bad, ife mme unu ndi mmadu amama ma maka ndi ochichi ga me ya sensor. biko nu mme ihe ma.
wao this is pure Igbo. just like ebonyi Igbo but even more clearer than ebonyi Igbo.

Don't mind wike he is playing politics by saying that Ikwere people are not Igbo. Nigerian politician always put their political ambition first, instead of their citizens first. Even Nsukka Igbo is different but it doesn't mean that Nsukka people are not igbos. People of the eastern region should be wise now...divide and rule is real, they are trying all they can to separate Igbo's in south south from their ancestral language tribesmen which is Igbo. Be wise

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

It's above kanu. The fulanis see buhari as the last hope of getting Nigeria. People in Benue aren't doing anything and are being killed in thousands. It's war but no one realises it yet.

you stroke a point here!

the fulanis will pay with there last drop of blood!

unless buhari no go come down.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mobi47:
wao this is pure Igbo. just like ebonyi Igbo but even more clearer than ebonyi Igbo.

Don't mind wike he is playing politics by saying that Ikwere people are not Igbo. Nigerian politician always put their political ambition first, instead of their citizens first. Even Nsukka Igbo is different but it doesn't mean that Nsukka people are not igbos. People of the eastern region should be wise now...divide and rule is real, they are trying all they can to separate Igbo's in south south from their ancestral language tribesmen which is Igbo. Be wise

what i wrote up there was pure igbo and not ikwerre.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you stroke a point here!

the fulanis will pay with there last drop of blood!

unless buhari no go come down.
Buhari isn't stepping down. Everything he's doing points to that. He's not stepping down.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by AceRoot(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
If they kill Igbo, they go kill Ikwerre too.

Oh no. You shouldn't have said that to him, at all. His lot are contantly engendered by others to fully declare and deploy anti-Igboisms openly and with fervent passion. And you dare tell him that those very outsiders wouldn't tell him apart, from the very same Igbo they want diminished and dispatched ? What a world of one chance for Ikweredom, that could befall it.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by flamingREED(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
The world Igbo Congress is there.
Igbo is all over the world.
It's neither a dumb nor non-tactical tribe.

Don't think we cannot undo whatever China may do.

Relax.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Buhari isn't stepping down. Everything he's doing points to that. He's not stepping down.

dem neva born eim papa well.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
flamingREED:
The world Igbo Congress is there.
Igbo is all over the world.
It's neither a dumb nor non-tactical tribe.

Don't think we cannot undo whatever China may do.

Relax.

wene it is not time to beat chest! cherukeyi! akonauche di mpa kita

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Upjis: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
writetopoker:
relax the Igbos are Devine and protected by God Himself

A mad mans thinking
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by ygowon: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Igbos should remain silent while being maltreated? You be complete efulefu. It is better to die fighting for ur right than being a alive a slave. What's there to enjoy? They should be ready to kill all the Igbos because Igbos can never keep quiet while been maltreated
Patrioticbreed9:
Ndi igbo kwenu!

First of all i must say you can ignore the begining of this article and go straight to my humble warning.Read this article with a pinch of salt.
Its no more news that the south east of recent is not the s.e we grew up knowing t.b.h. Many things are going wrong.

Imagine there are no platform to scream to the world when things are going in our country just like the time of #endsars? The world wont even get to know what is going on.Now it is vital you know that before ensars trend erupted to the public it has been trending on twitter many months ago,now what am i trying to say! They are planing on reducing you guys secreatly and it will work if you guys dont behave. Nigeria colabrating with china on e.sensorship speaks alot! With that power when the nigerian army start killing you guys people wont know. Why? Because when you post it they sensor it or deleat it and nobody will know. How many people do you want to tell with mouth? The world wont even know! Infact majority of nigerians wont kn
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
AceRoot:

Oh no. You shouldn't have said that to him, at all. His lot are contantly engendered by others to fully declare and deploy anti-Igboisms openly and with fervent passion. And you dare tell him that those very outsiders wouldn't tell him apart, from the very same Igbo they want diminished and dispatched ? What a world of one chance for Ikweredom, that could befall it.

if a war burst out now i will side with our ibo family.. despite the garaga an annang man wont side with an ijo over an ibibio!
we all share the ibo afinity! blood is thicker than water!

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by flamingREED(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wene it is not time to beat chest! cherukeyi! akonauche di mpa kita

I've live in PH for over 25 years.
Ikwerre people cannot possibly stand toe to toe with Igbos in any kind of logic.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
ygowon:
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!
Igbos should remain silent while being maltreated? You be complete efulefu. It is better to die fighting for ur right than being a alive a slave. What's there to enjoy? They should be ready to kill all the Igbos because Igbos can never keep quiet while been maltreated

kill the heardsmen and bandit.
spare the banks,police station etc.

everything went wrong with the u.g.m.

limit activities to the forest! kill them without posting it! abi you know how many millitias dey obodo marine so! anyi na bu si si ha woto woto on a codine diet

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by limeta(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

dont even start.. if not drunkness what will make vibrant people to be taking orders from a man thausands of km away? and the worst part is that the unfortunate ones there parent arnt compensated. i grew up hearing this words "as wise as an igbo man" but wene to be honest with you with the recent development going on! you guys are not far from being stupid

fulani terrorista
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
limeta:

fulani terrorista
oburo so so fulani terrorista, ke maka mini militia? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Exmilitant(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ikwereanlion:
Shut ur dirty mouth u parasite

Ikwereans don't misyarn angry
I am not sure you are ikwerre. We don't embarrass our own outside the way you just did.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Exmilitant:
I am not sure you are ikwerre. We don't embarrass our own outside the way you just did.

ma'abasi

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Cammo: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cholls:

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Lalasticlala killed it, followed by Cao and Dominique. Mynd44's waist is too stiff.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by writetopoker: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Upjis:

A mad mans thinking

People like you produced due to condom mistakes don't deserve my precious attention. Get lost, son of a drunkard.

Let me know when your mother finish her ashawa business idiot
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by ygowon: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

kill the heardsmen and bandit.
spare the banks,police station etc.

everything went wrong with the u.g.m.

limit activities to the forest! kill them without posting it! abi you know how many millitias dey obodo marine so! anyi na bu si si ha woto woto on a codine diet
See, when IPOB formed ESN, they were charged to take care of the bush until FG started hunting them. ESN was never after the government until government started fighting them. Why is the government not fighting the Fulani terrorists? Well, it was good ESN announce when they kill so that the people will see they are working. Igbos are the most feared by the fulanis and that's why they don't joke with anything from the Igbos.
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Brimstone77: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

even at the cost of taking innocent peoples life?

what about the innocent policemen your brothers in ipob are killing? oburo mmadu ka ha wu? or dont they have families.
police are odinary men like me and you that school and got employed in their field. adirom in support of killing them o ihe njo its wrong wene
I was surprise when an ikwere man started loving igbos to an extent of giving igbos a valuable advice..

Now you have shown who you really are..

Go and show you sympathy to your bini ancestors we don't need it..
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
ygowon:
See, when IPOB formed ESN, they were charged to take care of the bush until FG started hunting them. ESN was never after the government until government started fighting them. Why is the government not fighting the Fulani terrorists? Well, it was good ESN announce when they kill so that the people will see they are working. Igbos are the most feared by the fulanis and that's why they don't joke with anything from the Igbos.

see brother am not against esn one bit makachukwu!

am in surport anyi so kwa unu na azu!

my problem is the scores of attack on public facilities! end it!

tell them to go back to the forest and continue doing what they were created for

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
I was surprise when an ikwere man started loving igbos to an extent of giving igbos a valuable advice..

Now you have shown who you really are..

Go and show you sympathy to your bini ancestors we don't need it..

what have i shown undecided
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by IJOBA11: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

even at the cost of taking innocent peoples life?

what about the innocent policemen your brothers in ipob are killing? oburo mmadu ka ha wu? or dont they have families.
police are odinary men like me and you that school and got employed in their field. adirom in support of killing them o ihe njo its wrong wene
BIA WHY ARE YOU NOT SPEAKING YOUR BENIN LANGUAGE angry

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

It's above kanu. The fulanis see buhari as the last hope of getting Nigeria. People in Benue aren't doing anything and are being killed in thousands. It's war but no one realises it yet.
you see the moment Buhari gets those 12 super tuscano warplanes and the other military hardware from USA, all gloves will be off.
The Herdsmen have left the region, Nnamdi kanu should stop attacking security formations- don't you guys see what happened in tiagray (Ethiopia)?
Using the excuse that they attacked a military formation, the Ethiopian national army invaded the region burnt,raped and killed thousands. Of course, the Ethiopian federal government blocked telecommunication across tigray ,blocked access to foreign media and up till now, the world doesn't know and don't care about what happened in Tiagray.

The recent statement from both the federal government and Northern cabal that every igbo man is involved in the recent happenings should serve as a warning.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
BIA WHY ARE YOU NOT SPEAKING YOUR BENIN LANGUAGE angry

because am not binin..

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

see brother am not against esn one bit makachukwu!

am in surport anyi so kwa unu na azu!

my problem is the scores of attack on public facilities! end it!

tell them to go back to the forest and continue doing what they were created for
Dassoll,
ESN should return to the forest instead of letting politicians use them to settle scores in IMO and engaging in weekly clashes with a government that has always been looking for any little excuse to burn the East.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Brimstone77: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

what have i shown undecided
you have shown that just like wike, you're a true ikwere born and brought up!
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by IJOBA11: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

because am not binin..
NYESOMIKPEMOSA OSAWIKE STATED CLEARLY IN BOTH NATIONAL DAILIES AND TELEVISION THAT IKWERE PEOPLE ARE ORIGINALLY FROM BENIN.
YOU CANNOT RUN FASTER THAN YOUR SHADOW BRUH

1 Like

Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Brimstone77:
you have shown that just like wike, you're a true ikwere born and brought up!

am i supose to be an half born before!

you funny sha grin
Re: A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother by Brimstone77: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am i supose to be an half born before!

you funny sha grin
ikwere are born Igbo phobias...so I was surprised seeing you trying to show your fake love on igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou / Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. / Battle Of The Occultists: Atiku Evil Eye Vs Tinubu Infinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.