Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr (326 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly Clerk And Deputy Clerk Transferred To New Ministr / NASS Invasion By DSS: 'I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari Into Power' - Fayose / ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr by Ruby5: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr by Sunofgod(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
So he now preaches politics not the bible?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr by Xpol: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
I’m not a fan of all these ppl. Christianity of today is different from how it was laid down by Jesus Christ. If you notice most of these men of God you’ll see they’re just hustlers looking for what to eat. The difference is they find it easier to deceive their gullible followers through prophecies and miracles

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Bamalli Poly Zaria Shut, As Bandits Hit Institution / So If The Igbo's Should Leave, This Are The Grate People We Are Going To Miss / Fulani Herdsmen Issue 72-hours Ultimatum To Okowa Over Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.