Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu (361 Views)

Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Garba Shehu Replies Kukah / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by offiong187: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ayade is material for national politics- Garba Shehu

More accolades continue to come the way of Cross River State governor, Sir Ben Ayade following his movement to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Expressing excitement at Governor Ayade's movement, Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, said Cross River stands to reap the fruits of the Governor’s movement to the APC in the long run.

Beaming with joy, while speaking on the sidelines of the award of the Governor of the Year on Agro-Industrialization on Ayade by the Blueprint newspapers at the Congress Hall of the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, last week, Garba Shehu said: "I will just say we are excited about his coming to the APC."

The Presisential spokesman who said the governor has a lot to bring to the table, noted that "Ayade is a man of huge intellectual capacity and I think in terms of governance, he is the best.”

According to him, "the President has been to Cross River a couple of times. We went with the President and we saw the very innovative things he is doing with agriculture and all of that. So it is a big plus for APC and we are quite pleased that he has joined us."

On the Governor of the Year awarded to Ayade, Garba Shehu said Ayade merited it, hinting that "all the awards are merited. So I congratulate him. I will tell him that he is material for national politics beyond Cross River."

Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by Sunofgod(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Basket mouth don leak again ohh......

[img]https://media1./images/9653521f8e5e931757cf9afc4d59e341/tenor.gif?itemid=18950169[/img]

...........................................Shehu..................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by Sufferingboy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin shocked kiss Beleive this politicians at your own perry. cry
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by limeta(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Now start killing your people for fulanis terrorists
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by EJanni(f): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Whenever this man praises you know that herdsmen will come for you next. Ayade should be vigilant o. That's how he praised yorubas for being the most peaceful region, then boom! herdsmen went into action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Decamp and get discovered....by his excellency.

Defacto president of nigeria
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by otosa(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Those that not in APC are not for National politic?
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by AceRoot(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
I hope some can hear that Dull Toll of a Bell.
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by nairalandankrah: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
I wish you more herdsmen!
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by slivertongue: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
APC likes hanging on dried leaves. ayade is a material in a dull and lifeless team
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by Cammo: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
You didn't say this when he was a PDP member.
Re: Ayade Is Material For National Politics- Garba Shehu by nthony10: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
This has nothing to do with politics but insecurity.

(1) (Reply)

Igp’s Wife Threat On ‘beer Parlours' / All The Insecurity In South East Is Not Up To That Of Katsina State- Abaribe / What Is Buhari Afraid Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.