Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria (3342 Views)

George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by amc: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is why Twitter and other social media platforms need to be regulated, so somebosy can be punished for posting fake news.

The image was from the Occupy Nigeria protests in 2012.

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/05/africa/gallery/nigeria-protests-ireport-photos/index.html

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Imagine the strength this yoruba is exhausting in defending the Hausa-fulanis .
olarenwaju La thief is a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I have reported as Nigeria journalist did.

Next.

You are spreading fake news. How are we sure u re not the author of this fake news?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by vertueptime: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fake news

Osagyefo98:
Kano Youths On the Street Celebrating Buhari Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria

Some Kano Youths has taken to the Street of Kano to Celebrate Banning Twitter Operations in Nigeria by Muhammad Buhari regime.

Some of the protesters were angry with Twitter whom they learnt is Nnamdi Kanu’s father. They claimed that Mr Twitter disrespected President Buhari and they can’t take it anymore

https://www.omokoshaban.com/2021/06/07/kano-youths-on-the-street-celebrating-buhari-regime-banning-twitter-operations-in-nigeria-though-it-was-nnamdi-kanu-father/

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Positivepoint:

You are spreading fake news. How are we sure u re not the author of this fake news?

I have reported and do be it.

Did you protest with them?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Cammo: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Most of them don't even own a Twitter account.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
vertueptime:
Fake news

Reported
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Imagine the strength this yoruba is exhausting in defending the Hausa-fulanis .
That's where you're all getting it wrong with your hatred and bigotry. We are first and foremost humans created by God, whatever tribe and nationality you belong is by divine providence. In my books as a child of God ,I am not a tribal bigot and I don't stereotype. Those farmers you looted or supporters the looting of their onions are ordinary people struggling to make ends meet, the one who is on Twitter minding his own business is also a victim. They are all victims of the terrorist groups like IPOB and Boko Haram terrorists who use those platforms to peddle hate and bigotry. Boko Haram started with killing anyone who embraces western education, now the IPOB terrorists kill anyone in the uniform of Nigerian securities. They are not different and they all began by hating anyone not from their place with primitive hatred and bigotry.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That's where you're all getting it wrong with your hatred and bigotry. We are first and foremost humans created by God, whatever tribe and nationality you belong is by divine providence. In my books,I am not a tribal bigot and I don't stereotype. Those farmers you looted or supporters the looting of their onions are ordinary people struggling to make ends meet, the one who is on Twitter minding his own business is also a victim. They are all victims of the terrorist groups like IPOB and Boko Haram terrorists who use those platforms to peddle hate and bigotry. Boko Haram started with killing anyone who embraces western education, now the IPOB terrorists kill anyone in the uniform of Nigerian securities. They are not different and they all began by hating anyone not from their place with primitive hatred and bigotry.

Imagine the strength this yoruba man is exhausting in defending the Hausa-fulanis .

No wonder ilorin was a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by techWriter1: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Do these those know what to do with tweet before

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Height of foolishness!

God will continue to punish Lord lugard!
God will also punish one nigerianists
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That's where you're all getting it wrong with your hatred and bigotry. We are first and foremost humans created by God, whatever tribe and nationality you belong is by divine providence. In my books as a child of God ,I am not a tribal bigot and I don't stereotype. Those farmers you looted or supporters the looting of their onions are ordinary people struggling to make ends meet, the one who is on Twitter minding his own business is also a victim. They are all victims of the terrorist groups like IPOB and Boko Haram terrorists who use those platforms to peddle hate and bigotry. Boko Haram started with killing anyone who embraces western education, now the IPOB terrorists kill anyone in the uniform of Nigerian securities. They are not different and they all began by hating anyone not from their place with primitive hatred and bigotry.
In all this epistle still no condemnation of fulani ethnic cleansers
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Arkadrob(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Can you just imagine!
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by IJOBA11: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They are the real victims of the hate being peddled on Twitter by the IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists. For example, the farmers who own the onions that was looted by 'onion bandits' are not on Twitter sir. That's why they are happy. They are not stupid as most of you think.
LOL WHAT IS THIS ABDUL SAYING grin
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by IJOBA11: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They are the real victims of the hate being peddled on Twitter by the IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists. For example, the farmers who own the onions that was looted by 'onion bandits' are not on Twitter sir. That's why they are happy. They are not stupid as most of you think.
OBAMAOFUSA
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by richmanrichard: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
why wud allah choose to position most of d zombies we have in nigeria in just kano alone?

Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Upjis: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Northern Pigs
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Kylekent59: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
topboss:
I SHOULDNT BE IN ONE COUNTRY WITH THIS ONES.

It is fake news.

Don't believe what you didn't see or haven't seen on FP.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Charmingrascal(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Would you like to go to Niger?

Their headquarters?

God forbid
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by sukar886: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Useless set of people... illiterates
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
modsfucker:

Look at how gullible you are, no fact no nothing, you just swallowed it hook line and sinker, and you claim to be wise, smh undecided
nothing pain like bitter truth tell me if it aboki polishing shoe or fulani that bath with cow urine know what's Twitter don't forget voice messages is easy on twitter the way it is on whatsapp. Don't get me wrong I didn't say aboki can't write only voice chat on l
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by modsfucker: 5:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Babaken:
nothing pain like bitter truth tell me if it aboki polishing shoe or fulani that bath with cow urine know what's Twitter don't forget voice messages is easy on twitter the way it is on whatsapp. Don't get me wrong I didn't say aboki can't write only voice chat on l

You really over-exaggerate yourself bro, and you seem to be delusional about the North. So you think civilisation starts and ends with twitter huh? When did you even registered om twitter if I may ask? You guys will never cease to amaze me with your irrational thinking... Sucks
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by escapefromusa(f): 5:19am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
Lies fake news

Nah their work be this ooh for twitter .. day and night .. lies upon lies.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by escapefromusa(f): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
olarenwaju La thief is a Yoruba Muslim

He has no right to defend what he wants but you have the right to defend yours.

Are you a fool or just foolish grin
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Illiterate useless people
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by mikmash(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Lies.... Grow up. I wonder what's wrong with Nairaland. We have a lot of sad people.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
You see the people I'm sharing a country with?

Yoruba nation NOW!!
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by rummmy: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Fake news......where in Kano please ?
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2021
modsfucker:

You really over-exaggerate yourself bro, and you seem to be delusional about the North. So you think civilisation starts and ends with twitter huh? When did you even registered om twitter if I may ask? You guys will never cease to amaze me with your irrational thinking... Sucks
you are dragging it to that end because my initial statement was that SOME of them in that rally in support of FG for banning Twitter don't know what is Twitter true or false they only see it as anti Nyamiri (Igbo's) that's what they brain wash them to see it as.
Re: Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria by modsfucker: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Babaken:
you are dragging it to that end because my initial statement was that SOME of them in that rally in support of FG for banning Twitter don't know what is Twitter true or false they only see it as anti Nyamiri (Igbo's) that's what they brain wash them to see it as.

Does everyone in the East knows what twitter is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him / MC Oluomo Chased Away NURTW Caretaker Chairman, Seized The Parks. / Largest Oil FPSO In The World; Nigeria Egina, Makes Top Of The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.