Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland (2087 Views)

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere / Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Emvico34: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:
You're not igbo, you're not Yoruba. So you are here to derail. You must be fulani then.
don't u ever associate me with those blood sucking demons again, if u tried it next time, i swear i will invite thunder
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by UdyOgwoUde(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yoruba people, una good morning oo!!
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by AntiBMC(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Now that it has been proven that the military and govt are in on it... This is not the tym for talking but the tym for action.
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by AntiBMC(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Don't be surprised that these so-called soldiers are part of the thousands of fulani men that were sheltered and trained in Ondo barracks. They have now given them uniforms and set them loose on the south.

Who knows how many more were sheltered and kept in army barracks all over Nigeria?

When miyetti Allah said they were sending fulani vigilantes to all of Nigeria, this was it. Which other uniforms will Nigerians respect more than the army camo? Do the math.

1 Like

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by richmanrichard: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nobody should mind this man he is living fine in one of the best estate in lagos .
Aboki who ask u?

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Upjis: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na only mouth yourbas get
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by AirFireEarthH20: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mouth as usual grin grin
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
MOST YORUBA RADICAL MUSLIMS WILL PRETEND AS IF THEY LIKE THIS NEWS BUT INSIDE THEM, AKEREDOLU IS WAGING WAR AGAINST THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE CALIPHATE IN YORUBA LAND.

PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA HAVE SAID TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT THEY WANT SHARIA LAW IN ALL YORUBA LAND AND IT’S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT AKEREDOLU IS DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO STOP THAT.

THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN YORUBA LAND IS BETTY ANYANWU AKEREDOLU AND THE REASON IS NOT FAR FETCHED, SHE IS AN IBO JEW AND THESE WESTERN JIHADISTS BELIEVE THAT SHE INFLUENCES HER HUSBAND POLITICAL DECISIONS.

ASK YOURSELF, WHY DIDN’T LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY CONTROLLED BY THE JAGABAN SACK PROF AKINTOLA FOR INCITING RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE AGAINST PEACEFUL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM FAMILIES IN THE SOUTH WEST
WHERE ARE THE YORUBA ACTIVISTS LIKE WOLE SOYINKA, JOE OKEI ODUMAKIN, FEMI FALANA AND SEGUN AWOSANYA AKA SEGA LINK WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED

I REST MY CASE angry

Trash ! I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I love Betty Akeredolu regardless of her ethnicity and religion. Those who think they can use religion to divide Yoruba people truly have an uphill task at hand ! Do you think that crazy Muric Prof is any factor in Yoruba land ? He is a nobody ! Even in his Father's ogbon (compound) in Ile Ife,Osun state, are many Chrustians,Muslims and Traditional worshipers. He can't even sell any Sharia idea to his family members in his father's compound at Ile lfe; they will stone him !

You have no idea how a typical Yoruba family setup operates. We have what's called "Agbo'le" that is, a large family compound comprising of many houses of same family members. In this compound are people of different faiths - Muslims,Christians and traditional worshipers but who are members of the same family;same blood ! I'm from Osogbo for example,and in my own Agbo'ile or compound are several Uncles of mine who are both Christians and Traditional worshipers whom I love wholeheartedly. What binds us together is sure stronger than any religious sentiments. We are family members and Yoruba first before any other consideration. This is exactly the way it is in all Yoruba land.

So those of shouting Yoruba Muslims up and down are only wasting your time and energy ; you won't achieve your aim. Why are you guys not shouting Yoruba traditional worshipers too ? Don't you know that we have them in large numbers too ? Yoruba people have set of values that will make it impossible for religion to divide us and that's a fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam / IBB Rejects Tinubu / JUST IN: Kenyan Ambassador To Testify In Nnamdi Kanu Abduction Case Dies In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.