Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster (950 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Okafor Emeka Promise Stole My N500,000; He Is A Scammer And Fraudster / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number 2218359808 of Zenith bank and phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.
attached are his pictures.

cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
how it started

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
continued

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
next

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please is there anyway I can get back my funds.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Cokahot: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Heya. Forget the money is lost
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Heya. Forget the money is lost
ok
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by greatstephenho(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Refund this man and stop dribbling him,you guys are the reason why they hardly trust us online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatstephenho:
Refund this man and stop dribbling him,you guys are the reason why they hardly trust us online.

you are different. i have transacted smoothly with you before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by captainking(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:
fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number
2218359808 of Zenith bank and phone numbers 08177747774 and
08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me
of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

cc; Lalasticlala
This should not be hard to recover nah.. You have evidences of your chats and business with him.. Print it all out.. Print your bank statement.. Walk down to his bank and make a report of fraud. Also report to your bank with same evidences.. Though they might ask for affidavit and police report.. But they might not ask for it too.. Report at the bank physically.. And also send mails to both banks.. Also copy cbn fraud desk....

3 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2021
captainking:

This should not be hard to recover nah.. You have evidences of your chats and business with him.. Print it all out.. Print your bank statement.. Walk down to his bank and make a report of fraud. Also report to your bank with same evidences.. Though they might ask for affidavit and police report.. But they might not ask for it too.. Report at the bank physically.. And also send mails to both banks.. Also copy cbn fraud desk....

Done already, see the banks reply.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fesriders: 5:05am On Jun 08, 2021
eddiense:
fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number
2218359808 of Zenith bank and phone numbers 08177747774 and
08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me
of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

Oga eddiense, please Im very sorry the inconvenience. I am not a 419. My business with you is barely a week now and I have not been around.. I just returned yesterday and will surely refund your money after today's business.
You know I told you that I don't have the ECU again but my boy will buy it for you from another seller. Even up till now , I have not collected the money back from the seller. But I will use my own money to refund you and collect from the seller later. Please Im sorry.

cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fesriders: 5:09am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=fesriders post=102491665][/quote]
Oga eddiense, please Im very sorry the inconvenience. I am not a 419. My business with you is barely a week now and I have not been around.. I just returned yesterday and will surely refund your money after today's business.
You know I told you that I don't have the ECU again but my boy will buy it for you from another seller. Even up till now , I have not collected the money back from the seller. But I will use my own money to refund you and collect from the seller later. Please Im sorry.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by verminnel(f): 5:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Scammer..if he doesn't pay make sure he is dealt with appropriately that's how I was also scammed on this platform oshi
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2021
verminnel:
Scammer..if he doesn't pay make sure he is dealt with appropriately that's how I was also scammed on this platform oshi

It is just partetic.

visit the thread below for the full gist

https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer/2#102492163

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2021
fesriders:

you've been giving useless excuses ranging from being in cotonou, your inability to make transfers, etc..

You're not hard to fish out actually.
You've spent that man's money as confirmed by Bank's customer care undecided

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2021
fesriders:

scammer return the money.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Ombre(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
How did this end o
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Ombre:
How did this end o

He did not refund anything. The is an unrepentant criminal that will soon be burnt

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bank Manager And Security Robbed Their Customers. / Kwara Motorist Slaps Tricycle Rider Over Broken Car Light, Victim Dies / Nigerian Man Dragged To Court By Lady He Exposed After She Got N1500 From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.