Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting (67267 Views)

Employers Reject Fg’s Expatriate Employment Levy / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme / Yoruba People Will Challenge FG’s Position On Amotekun – Prof Akintoye (The Punc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Kirigidi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Mumu go & check your family tree, there is a missing branch, to find out where you inherited your mumurism.
Your stupid ego won't allow you accept the fact that as long as you choose to bear the name "Nigerian" you are a product of the British. Period!

2 Likes

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by 9jaRealist: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:
Well said.

These colonialists are all hypocrites looking out fr their own selfish interests.'

The UK already drafted a law to fine and ban Twitter if they don't obey their social media rules and policies..

It's like saying we can fine and ban Twitter for violating our rules, but you can not because you are Africans.

They know their way to the airport.

#NigeriaFirst.

Btw, completely concur on #NigeriaFirst…
Difference is that some of us recognize that #NigeriaFirst is NOT the same as #GovernmentFirst.

As each NLC/labor protest or strike aptly demonstrate, the interests of NIGERIANS and the government are not always aligned…
In fact, in myriad instances, opposition to the government and/or certain of its policies is in the best interest of NIGERIAN CITIZENS.

#NigeriaFirst should mean putting the interest of NIGERIANS first, not the government’s. SMH
>

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

I don't know who you are referring to , if KANU , tell that to him directly.

I do not support killings and violence except in self defence.

Buhari is a total failure.
What of the Governor of your state?
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by bizzibodi(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Jack Dorsey financier rebellion in Nigeria all in the name of senseless endsars. Using his medium to interfere in Nigeria’s internal structure?
BMC well done ooo!

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Kirigidi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go & park your brain for checks, & reformat it whilst at the brain mechanics.
I know say shame dey catch you say you be property of the British as long as you continue to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kirigidi:
Your stupid ego won't allow you accept the fact that as long as you choose to bear the name "Nigerian" you are a product of the British. Period!
Ok you are from Mozambique? Your parents & grand parents are not products of the British Empire? Senseless Mumu you can’t deny who you are.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kirigidi:
I know say shame dey catch you say you be property of the British as long as you continue to be a Nigerian.
Are your parents ashamed to be Nigerians, what of your sister?or na only you dey shame for your family? Mumu Black Sheep. Almijiri Failure.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
bizzibodi:

BMC well done ooo!
Knowledge & acceptance of the truth will set you free.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Remind me if these are the same governments that have been calling FB and Twitter to congress or nah. Their opinions are irrelevant they have vested interest in Nigeria being like Congo so they can loot in peace. No thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Sagay212: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
You can imagine how shameless the useless APC politicians are. Inviting envoys of countries to come discuss about twitter ban. Such senseless airheads. Disgracing the whole country because of their fool.ishness and greed. Buhari and Osinbajo are a huge disgrace to this country.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Kirigidi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Are your parents ashamed to be Nigerians, what of your sister?or na only you dey shame for your family? Mumu Black Sheep. Failure.
I identify myself with my tribe, you foolish White man slave.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by zinaunreal(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Well said.

These colonialists are all hypocrites looking out fr their own selfish interests.'

The UK already drafted a law to fine and ban Twitter if they don't obey their social media rules and policies..

It's like saying we can fine and ban Twitter for violating our rules, but you can not because you are Africans.

They know their way to the airport.

#NigeriaFirst.

The ratio of fools in nairaland have increased since covid 19... just see what this crap is saying with confidence
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by ediyeJuice(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
You've been spewing trash all in a bid to defend your shameless and lifeless president. Just take a break so you won't have migraine.
*Spits
buckeyemedia:
Knowledge & acceptance of the truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sagay212:
You can imagine how shameless the useless APC politicians are. Inviting envoys of countries to come discuss about twitter ban. Such senseless airheads. Disgracing the whole country because of their fool.ishness and greed. Buhari and Osinbajo are a huge disgrace to this country.
Egg head their was a joint press statement @ the G7 meeting yesterday, The Federal Government called their envoys in Nigeria to come & elaborate better. Must you wail about everything?
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Origin(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
That means twitter has no right to delete anyone's expression of opinions. ( It would be a violation of that person's human rights)

Yet opinions should not harm anyone nor should it insult their person race religion culture or tribe.

Yahoo! has for the past year or more been censoring people's opinions and has refused to allow comments which are clearly linked to email addresses.

Not using a particular platform should not be an issue. As long as other platforms are available and not banned. That would not be a ban on FOE but rather a ban of that platform.

Just looking at the situation through different lenses.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by deepwater(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

When the same federal government was begging for ventilators for COVID19 from Elon Musk using the same Twitter platform and these countries, Why not saying “to hell”?

When the Federal Government was requesting for debt reliefs and aid from these nations, why not posting “to hell”?

Now the same nations do not buy the foolish reasons for muting the voice of the citizens you have the effrontery to post that that

Who else noticed that nairaland has censored that godforsaken app from that cow, Adamu Garbage, crow.we?

You mean .c.rowwe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by blackmaine: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ogah you must obey them ooo, don't think the whites are foolish people, they know Buhari is a kind of a tyrant, a particular company deletes your comment you block people access to them, did you invite us on the day you registered on tweeter, Cow brains working
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Sagay212: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Egg head their was a joint press statement @ the G7 meeting yesterday, The Federal Government called their envoys in Nigeria to come & elaborate better. Must you wail about everything?

Ogun suck your blood. Ashiere omo eran!
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
ediyeJuice:
You've been spewing trash all in a bid to defend your shameless and lifeless president. Just take a break so you won't have migraine.
*Spits
Sorry ediyejuice, I can’t support the Oyibo man over my country, I have escaped from the Caucasian man’s slavery. Malcom X best said it, by any means necessary, on the teachings of Elijah Mohammed we stand.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sagay212:

Ogun suck your blood. Ashiere omo eran!
Unrepentant Demon, See the kind of beast of no nation complaining about President Buhari? Infuriated Incubus.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Rissamenti: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See you grin

When the same federal government was begging for ventilators for COVID19 from Elon Musk using the same Twitter platform and these countries, Why not saying “to hell”?

When the Federal Government was requesting for debt reliefs and aid from these nations, why not posting “to hell”?

Now the same nations do not buy the foolish reasons for muting the voice of the citizens you have the effrontery to post that that

Who else noticed that nairaland has censored that godforsaken app from that cow, Adamu Garbage, crow.we?

So.......If I borrow money from you tomorrow, that means you will turn to my god, commanding me what to do and not do, and I will no longer be able to raise my voice or do what I think is right?

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

To make you be reasoning like this?

You're pathetic and disgusting.

AND TO THINK YOU HAVE 560 LIKES FOR THIS EMBARRASSING PIECE OF SLAVE GARBAGE YOU TYPED.

DEEPLY DISTURBING.

NIGERIANS ARE SICK IN THE HEAD. REPULSIVE PEOPLE. TUFIAKWA.

SELF-ESTEEM IN THE GUTTER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Rissamenti:

So....If I borrow money from you tomorrow that means you will turn to my god, commanding me what to do and not do?

WHO DID THIS TO YOU PEOPLE?

AND TO THINK YOU HAVE 560 LIKES FOR THISE PIECE OF SLAVE GARBAGE YOU TYPED.

DEEPLY DISTURBING.

NIGERIANS ARE SICK IN THE HEAD. REPUKSIVE PEOPLE. TUFIAKWA.

SELF ESTEEM IN THE GUTTER.
Ajegunle & Mushin Mumu minded youths of social media Nigeria, Oyibo man is their Zeus? Zombies.

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by richboy7(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Honestly we are officially in a military regime.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Rissamenti: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Ajegunle & Mushin Mumu minded youths of social media Nigeria, Oyibo man is their Zeus? Zombies.

Bro, can you believe the guy got 760 likes for this trash he posted?

Honestly, most of these Nigerian youths are just lost, hopeless, blind and useless.

Are these the supposed leaders of tomorrow?

God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2021
richboy7:
Honestly we are officially in a military regime.
Pikin, you were probably shirtless, running around in your Superman pant rolling car tyre as your automobile during the Military era 1993-1999?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by buckeyemedia: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Rissamenti:

Bro, can you believe the guy got 560 likes for this trash he posted?

Honestly, most of these Nigerian youths are just lost, hopeless, blind and useless.

Are these the supposed leaders of tomorrow?

God forbid.

I am sorry for Nigeria, these endsars generation headed for waste shouting Biafra, Oduduwa, The Government, Federal, States, & Local Governments needs to do something drastically fast to slow down these runaway mumurism.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by tonididdy(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Eazi1:
Just tell your daddy to use one quarter of this effort toward insecurity...
You lots keep quoting this idiot and making his comments popular.

Just bone the fool. This administration isn't forever.
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by TLION(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

ALSO

. Crowwe
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by xelly: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2021
We all know that CNN and BBC are yet to focus on Buhari. Just remind him to avoid messup
Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Oga I beg rest your case, stop worrying yourself. It has always been like this.
These ones on social media are the 'Andrews' of those days. They have low self esteem and hate being black so they turn their frustrations against Nigeria.

Most youth are not on Twitter. Many present Youth corpers don't even know what Twitter or Instagram are. They are focused on building their lives here and becoming useful members of Nigerian society.
These online warriors are mostly those that have done digital marketing courses and they are on the most part being paid.

Think about it, is it easy for a Nigerian to use his or her money to be buying data to fight against government?

The leaders of Nigeria tomorrow are busy doing everything to build themselves in order to position themselves right for their future leadership roles.
All these online warriors are looking for ways to japa.

buckeyemedia:
I am sorry for Nigeria, these endsars generation headed for waste shouting Biafra, Oduduwa, The Government, Federal, States, & Local Governments needs to do something drastically fast to slow down these runaway mumurism.

1 Like

Re: US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting by Jimmy231: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Your sense has been used just the same way Yahoo boys used females. Shioor!
What happen to your sense of reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.