Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. (3006 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / How To Set Security Pin On Mtn, Glo Airtel And 9mobile / MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2021
Emmako007:

Unfortunately, I'm not on whatsapp.

Use same for telegram or download it for the us to talk
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Emmako007(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2021
amnwa:

Use same for telegram or download it for the us to talk
I'm using a smaller torch light china phone. I intend using the glo with PC.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Emmako007:

I'm using a smaller torch light china phone. I intend using the glo with PC.

Ok you need andriod emulator den
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Kennyking1234: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Has any one confirmed this guy?
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by rchwiz: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
amnwa:

Messaged you.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by freezy4me: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
amnwa:
Check my signature and msg me

Can I message you boss, I need the glo unlimited.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
freezy4me:

Can I message you boss, I need the glo unlimited.
Yes jus msg me on whatsapp
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
rchwiz:

Messaged you.

I can't see any msg from you on whatsapp. Check my signature
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Froshloaded: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
just 7k and you are on unlimited. Call or whatsapp http:///2349014213029
How do I get this done?
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Froshloaded: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
amnwa:

Yes jus msg me on whatsapp

How does the glo unlimited works.
Do I buy the sim or dial a code
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Froshloaded:

How does the glo unlimited works.
Do I buy the sim or dial a code
.. works with any sim. Msg me via my signature

1 Like

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Froshloaded: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
amnwa:
.. works with any sim. Msg me via my signature

I don't use whatsapp sir cheesy
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Froshloaded:

I don't use whatsapp sir cheesy
so where do you want to use it

1 Like

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Froshloaded: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2021
amnwa:
so where do you want to use it
I don't get, can we talk via mail.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Froshloaded:

I don't get, can we talk via mail.
ok
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
Emmako007:

simply give me a call
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:
This guy is a big scammer. MTN data sim doesn't exist again. Been blocked.

Airtel data doesn't work again except in the night it connects . And it works on all Sims. Nothing like special data SIM for it. Don't fall this fool. You have mind to be selling shit at 7k
you are so stupid. I'm selling mtn and airtel data sims and nairalanders has been buying from me. Has anyone complain that I scammed them? Knowledge is unlimited.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are so stupid. I'm selling mtn and airtel data sims and nairalanders has been buying from me. Has anyone complain that I scammed them? Knowledge is unlimited.

MTN data sim was working last month before being blocked completely. If you still say your selling MTN data sim you are a big scammer.

And there is fucking nothing like an Airtel data sim. Stop saying nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:

MTN data sim was working last month before being blocked completely. If you still say your selling MTN data sim you are a big scammer.

And there is fucking nothing like an Airtel data sim. Stop saying nonsense.
well, you only saying what you know. This new development is beyond you.
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
well, you only saying what you know. This new development is beyond you.
Oga Shut up. The Airtel works on every sim. The MTN is gone. Stop saying nonsense to enrich yourself
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Jemerson: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:
This guy is a big scammer. MTN data sim doesn't exist again. Been blocked.

Airtel data doesn't work again except in the night it connects . And it works on all Sims. Nothing like special data SIM for it. Don't fall this fool. You have mind to be selling shit at 7k

Well well well. What a small world grin

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
amnwa:

Oga Shut up. The Airtel works on every sim. The MTN is gone. Stop saying nonsense to enrich yourself
airtel works on every sim? Like I told you, this is beyond your knowledge. Stop being jealous
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by amnwa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Xiaomi1:
airtel works on every sim? Like I told you, this is beyond your knowledge. Stop being jealous

Lol can't be jealous of nothing. Jus do a straight business n not scam ppl. Biko the country is already hard enough
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by OneKinGuy(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2021
g
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Uchetechs(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Emmako007:

No one should be selling what I discovered, the Airtel 500MB, Unlimited and Glo Unlimited was discovered by "UcheTechs" and the tutorial is free, no payment needed.

Google search "V2Ray by UTLoop Glo Unlimited" and "V2Ray by UTLoop Airtel Unlimited" to see full settings, no payment needed.

Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by freezy4me: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Uchetechs:

No one should be selling what I discovered, the Airtel 500MB, Unlimited and Glo Unlimited was discovered by "UcheTechs" and the tutorial is free, no payment needed.

Google search "V2Ray by UTLoop Glo Unlimited" and "V2Ray by UTLoop Airtel Unlimited" to see full settings, no payment needed.

Will this also work for someone who uses mifi as my phone don't use sim card?
Re: Airtel And Mtn Data Sim (DS) Is Available. by Emmako007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Uchetechs:

How can it be used with PC directly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gionee Gn5001 In Trouble!!! / How Can I Use My MTN SIM In A Foreign Country / Kindly Advice And Suggest A Better 5g Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.