Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

#june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest (504 Views)

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People / June12protest: Portharcourt protesters are gathering / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Jameskyrian(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
*#June12protest : Nigerians in London to join protest, see their Venue and coordinator*

���‍♂️�‍♂️�� � � �

E don happen.. The world must see Naija nyash... See details below
� � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/june12protest-nigerians-in-london-to-join-protest/

1 Like

Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Fahdiga1: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Way to go. We the reasonable Nigerians should rise up and say it loud and clear that enough is enough. Nigeria doesn't belong to one ethnic group simply because their son is the president

1 Like

Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by doggedfighter(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Away with futa jalon terrorists
Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Enoch07: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Una well done oh
Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by CilicMarin: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Unlettered fools! They can't even spell correctly to save themselves...no be only "there lives" na "here lives"
Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:
Unlettered fools! They can't even spell correctly to save themselves...no be only "there lives" na "here lives"

[/s]
shatap your mouth there
get out!

4 Likes

Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by IJOBA11: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Way to go. We the reasonable Nigerians should rise up and say it loud and clear that enough is enough. Nigeria doesn't belong to one ethnic group simply because their son is the president
IN AS MUCH AS WE IGBOS STAND ON SOLIDARITY WITH OUR YORUBA BRETHREN, I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO JOIN THAT PROTEST

THE SOUTH WEST RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS ARE ON STANDBY TO CAUSE MAYHEM AND BLAME IT ON IGBOS

I REPEAT, DO NOT JOIN THE PROTEST
Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Fahdiga1: 3:04am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
IN AS MUCH AS WE IGBOS STAND ON SOLIDARITY WITH OUR YORUBA BRETHREN, I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO JOIN THAT PROTEST

THE SOUTH WEST RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS ARE ON STANDBY TO CAUSE MAYHEM AND BLAME IT ON IGBOS

I REPEAT, DO NOT JOIN THE PROTEST
I understand what you mean
Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Fahdiga1: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap your mouth there
get out!
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #june12protest : Nigerians In London To Join Protest by Obamaofusa: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Jameskyrian:
*#June12protest : Nigerians in London to join protest, see their Venue and coordinator*

���‍♂️�‍♂️�� � � �

E don happen.. The world must see Naija nyash... See details below
� � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/june12protest-nigerians-in-london-to-join-protest/

Very bad written English.....to does who lost there lives...ugh!!!
It is....for those who lost their lives....
It is definitely from someone not educated enough playing pranks.Pls,do not be offended.Ciao..

(1) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Hired American Firm To Help Promote IPOB In $750k Deal / I Neither Visited Nor Discussed IPOB With British High Commissioner - sen. Kalu / IGP Alkali Finally Breaks Silence On Abba Kyari Fbl Bribery Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.