Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally (473 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation Rally by stickle(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Unconfirmed source on WhatsApp posted this video claiming that this happened to one of the police men that flogged those women protesters on white during the last Yoruba Nation rally in Lagos. If this is true, then then gods are not to be blamed.
What do you think about this?

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by McLizbae: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
If Buhari is still conscious enough to know he is still the president of Nigeria, he won't just let this yoruba nation thing be really added to everything going on in Nigeria right now.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by Restructuring: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
I just hope he a hausa or Fulani man
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by SirLiquidGold: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
McLizbae:
If Buhari is still conscious enough to know he is still the president of Nigeria, he won't just let this yoruba nation thing be really added to everything going on in Nigeria right now.
Bro please kindly remove your thread links from my post
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by AntiBMC(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Serves them right.
Most of those women they harassed were old enough to be their mothers. These women simply wanted to exercise their constitutional right to protest...they didn't commit any crime. I hope all d corrupt officers meet this kind of fate.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by nairanaira12: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
AntiBMC:
Serves them right.
Most of those women they harassed were old enough to be their mothers. These women simply wanted to exercise their constitutional right to protest...they didn't commit any crime. I hope all d corrupt officers meet this kind of fate.

I don't think this is true. Why is it that only one policeman fit affected?

What happened to the rest? The live freely ever after, right!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by NAIJAilliterate: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2021
stickle:
Unconfirmed source on WhatsApp posted this video claiming that this happened to one of the police men that flogged those women protesters on white during the last Yoruba Nation rally in Lagos. If this is true, then then gods are not to be blamed.
What do you think about this?

Please we need the link
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally by stickle(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Please we need the link
it is a video posted on a WhatsApp group that I belong. I have tried uploading it here but it's not going through.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 Continue Readin / Resign With Immediate Effect; Blood Flowing In Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Slams Buhar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.