Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tiler Or Barbing, - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tiler Or Barbing, (10914 Views)

Which Is More Profitable In A University Environment - Tailoring Or Barbing / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tiler Or Barbing, by Igwe000: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2022
Odogiawa:
Tiling would be better,only a contract would turn things around for u.but how i wish u would learn screeding and stuco and high quality paint production as well as painting.unlike me dis is wat i do.one wrk will announce u to another person especially wen u are good in them. Bought my land dis yr with dis yr and d 4 bedroom building is on the window level already with dis same wrk
.. hello.. please...I will like to connect with you.. please... I'm interested in learning screedind please.... here's my WhatsApp number or you can reply with yes so i can send you a message....09160677055.... thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Work Smarter. / Is Your Employer Underpaying You? / Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.