Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say (482 Views)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / I Don't Like Bras, I Prefer It Dangling Wildly In Front Of Me - Eva Alordiah / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Footballer Jude Ighalo's mother said there's No 'UP NEPA' in United Arab Emirates that she even prefer to remain in UAE than return to Nigeria because of power outage in Nigeria.

The footballer mother, who is currently on vacation with his son, Odion was ask during a ride in a private jet if she look forward to return to Nigeria or prefer to stay in United Arab Emirates.

She responded,
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/theres-no-up-nepa-in-uae-i-prefer-it-to.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by Kpobaridaniel(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
UP NEPA!
Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by Eriokanmi: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes, you're right. When you have sane leadership at the helms, everything falls in place. Dubai formation is still astonishing till date. I've never been to Abu Dhabi before but I learnt it's same in terms of development. Geographically, things which weren't meant to have happened in a desert in which DXB was situated had happened in my very eyes. Rain hardly falls in a desert...it could he once in 50 or 100 years or even more. On my last visit to DXB, it rained for the first time since creation. See jubilation everywhere. People came out in large number...it's been raining there since then though not persistently, all thanks to evaporation, brought about by human activities over time .

Back home, Nigeria can never get it right in terms of electricity and other amenities provided we had the right leadership in place in the helms of affairs, not putting the round peg in the square holes as we have today...they just compensate some people with juicy positions, all because of their active participation in party politics instead of getting the right man for the job.

When fashola was made minister of 3 ministries combined, in a bid to overhaul and bring sanity to the ministries, he exhumed some of the rots in the power ministry which incited the anger of some fulanis. They nearly removed him. There was an accountant in the ministry of power who had almost 80 cars in his yard. Over 50 houses were linked to him in choice locations in abuja alone. The case has died a natura death already. I laff each time they parade a southerner as being corrupt. These guys are far more super corrupt, it's just that they don't expose themselves as we do. They'd say afterall it's government money and he's their brother. Let him eat and leave cos e no dey finish. That's how they rule in Nigeria.

Our economy isn't just this bad...it's due to the accumulation of the corrupt practices all these years in government, which had brought us where we are today. GE came to rescue us from epileptic power supply . They wanted to take up distribution but our politicians hijacked it. You can imagine someone like Abdulsalaam abubakar jumping minna in Niger and abuja to grab a stake in lagos disco. Tinubu also has a stake in lagos disco. How can there be efficency in the system? These are the people our gullible youths are following like mumu. I wonder what do abdulsalaam and tinubu understand about electricity? Same abdulsalaam was indicated recently on involvement in some heinous activities in the ravaged North, which he denied. That's what they spend our money on.

Until we break up, we shouldn't expect any miracle in Nigeria in terms of development because as some are lifting the country up with a good will, some would be pulling it down.

It's shameful to note that our creditors don't grant us loans in cash anymore... they're now getting the equipment or taking up the construction work themselves instead of giving our government money to do the job. they don't trust us anymore, sad. We're executing a Turnkey project in one of the states which was backed by foreign loan. Instead of giving the state money, the creditor supplied all the materials needed via their own people , only gave them 10% of the loan in cash disbursement and am sure they'd still embezsle part of it in the long run. We were only lucky to get a slot there via one of our foreign partners who asked us to do the job on their behalf on agreements

Breaking up is way to go, except we're just deceiving ourselves. See our law makers as they rejected the call by the masses who put them there for constitution overhaul or going back to the 1963 constitution because they know they'd be swept off that place. These people don't want development hence the need to bear our father names. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by rawpadgin(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Mama, i prefer even Kenya to this shit hole
Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by yanabasee1(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Even a mad man will prefer to run mad in UAE than to be mad in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by blazepascal(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Indeec\
Re: "There's No 'up Nepa' In The Uae", I Prefer It To Nigeria -odion Ighalo Mum Say by chocboi78(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Is she Muslim?

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Wins Force Of Twitter Award As Number One Dominating Influencer / Iyabo Ojo I Am Sorry. Yomi Fabiyi Finally Apologize To Iyabo Ojo / See What Most Men Are After Women For Don't Laugh Alone Please Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.