Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne (21808 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

Appearing on the Big Friday Show With Tach on Cool FM, Lagos, Godwin said:
“I prefer dating a rich man that cheats on me to a faithful broke man.

“Men are the same. You see that money? You can never take money out of relationship. I’m not saying it’s okay to cheat. Please, don’t cheat on me.

“You know the worst thing? When a broke man now cheats on you it’s like double suffering. So, I would rather stick to a rich guy that would apologise and keep it moving. But when the disrespect gets too much because I hate disrespect, especially when it’s on a public platform. I’m very big on respect. So if you disrespect me, I’m going to walk away.”

DAILY POST

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Boogyman557: 4:49pm On Apr 26
Holly Gram cool we know say na ASHAWO u be !

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by God1000(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26
Women are gradually losing all the respect men have for them with the way and manner they talk and behave nowadays.

No wonder some of them can date and marry anything for as long as there's money, shameless woman

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by OriOko88(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26
undecided
MuMu woman, until he infects u with HIV or hepatitis B and used all ur savings for treatment before ur eye go clear

where's that codetemplar guy to help me diss her with Faze's kolomemtal track

66 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Tallesty1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26
She wants a broke one that she can cheat on with a rich one.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by sylve11: 5:48pm On Apr 26
God in heaven, please forgive me. I wasn't supposed to click on this type of link. sad sad cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by merits(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Titans reality star Yvonne Godwin has said she would rather stick to a rich man who cheats than be in a relationship with a faithful poor man.

According to her, cheating is not a deal-breaker so long as there is mutual respect.

DAILY POST
Olosho spoke person weldone old cargo.

10 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26
Are you forbidden from making your own money?

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26
grin
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by uncleck: 5:49pm On Apr 26
Women are like just any other gadgets in the hands of a rich man. You have control over gadgets you purchase with your money and they do your bidding. The moment they're beyond your control you toss them and get another one. Women know that so they do everything humanly possible to remain useful to a rich man...

As a man, the value bestowed on you by the society is directly proportional to the perceived amount of money you control. Get rich you'll see friends everywhere. Get broke you'll see how lonely you'd be

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Mikelarteta(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26
People like this will also cheat in marriage.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Davidic1999: 5:50pm On Apr 26
Hoeloshooooo grin

Jennyclay's elder sister

Toto go don wide like Atlantic ocean grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by NaijaNaWaa: 5:50pm On Apr 26
Uwa mmebi!!

9 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by kuntash: 5:51pm On Apr 26
All these sort of comments is what would go viral ...

But with one aim... To cause discord in homes

3 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by LOVEGINO(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
U can never please ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Joshdigital: 5:51pm On Apr 26
tongue
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by BarrElChapo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
💪
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by SurveyR: 5:52pm On Apr 26
ednut1:
Are you forbidden from making your own money?
grin grin
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
Can you imagine? And this one is a role model to some young girls? This is one of the negative of the BBN show. Morally loose and lost generation. No self honour, dignity, prestige or morality.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by osuofia2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
Wetin poor man do nna?
Guys get rich or die trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26
Hhmmmm, na waooo
Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by truthhurts2: 5:53pm On Apr 26
Women are insatiable...

They can NEVER EVER be satisfied

But for their hollow minds, they're the most reasonable being on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Hermaphrodite2: 5:53pm On Apr 26
Chioma's crew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by jconsulting(f): 5:53pm On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

When you see this kind talk, you will know that the girl parents and their generation are poor i mean church rats

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by tarboshi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26
Everyone knows Big Brother Naija is an e-commerce platform for Corporate Ashawos.
I don't expect less from their 'graduates'.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Gadafii: 5:53pm On Apr 26
Broke entitled girl don talk the mind of an average naija girl, this is no news

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by mukthar2000(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26
Animal, that is way yahoo vampires would never stop using una for money ritual .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by AmazingELixir: 5:54pm On Apr 26
Ok oo

I would have advised budding youngmen to be wary of this kind....the unfortunate reality is that the up and coming men are worse off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by CountinBlessins(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26
When a rachet whöre speaks who was raised by a whöre we all know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by atobs4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26
That's her own take but for me, I prefer I find love and both work the goal

1 Like

Re: "I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne by Zooposki(f): 5:55pm On Apr 26
See as all the broke men dey cry ontop her choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.