Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent (666 Views)

See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno / Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Crowwe(f): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2021
I and some other guys on Nairaland get paid monthly to support vegetables in power. I am proudly the highest paid B MC member on this forum. I get paid 5,563 naira per month plus 100 naira per day as subscription allowance.

My junior colleagues include: mannabbqgrill, officialgarri, madridguy and many others. Those ones get paid less than 2k per month because they are new recruits.

I won't mention some other guys so that broke Nairaland people will not start begging then for giveaway.

Mannabbqgrill, officialgarri and madridguy, oya let's start supporting our vegetables again today ooo.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Maybe you a new recruit

The old guys get paid about 30+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Crowwe(f): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Loll
Let me know if you're ready to be a B MC. You'll be paid 1k pet month to start and later, you'll upgrade. You'll also get 100 naira subscription allowance.

People like mannabbqgrill and officialgarri are now smiling to the bank with 2k or less they get paid per month.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Vulcanheph(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
You forgot to mention the newest "kid on the block" of ZonBees by name cilicmarin.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwe:

Let me know if you're ready to be a B MC. You'll be paid 1k pet month to start and later, you'll upgrade. You'll also get 100 naira subscription allowance.
That job is for Low Lifers
Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Sammy07: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

That job is for Low Lifers

Including the OP.himself. grin
Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Nigga44: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Wrong.

The top earner is paid 30k monthly and 2k monthly for data. I'm an insider.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Crowwe(f): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Vulcanheph:
You forgot to mention the newest "kid on the block" of ZonBees by name cilicmarin.
We don't really know.him yet. He's still our errand boy. When the senior B MCs discuss about him we may promote him and he'll start getting 1k per month plus data allowance.
Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by Crowwe(f): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigga44:
Wrong.

The top earner is paid 30k monthly and 2k monthly for data. I'm an insider.
That's a wrong information by B MCs to console ourselves. We were given the job because we're very jobless and senseless.in the first place so you don't expect us to get paid that much. Mannabbqgrill can testify to this.
Re: This Is How Much I Get Paid To Be A B MC Agent by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol. OP is a fake. We were advised to never discuss salaries.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Parades 12 Allies Of Sunday Igboho Arrested In Night Raid, As Igboho Escapes / I Don't Get Why Exactly Yoruba Are Protesting / Someone Please Explain Lauretta Onochie's Twitter Bio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.