Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (22864 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by politicoNG: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7090574/nsa-monguno-el-rufai-talks-too#112168369

Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) says the National Security Adviser (NSA), retired Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno, never accused Gov. Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State of divulging classified information.

The Head, Strategic Communication, ONSA, Mr Zakari Usman, refuted the report in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

He said that NSA’s statement during a news conference on Thursday was misrepresented by a section of the media.

Usman said the NSA, while briefing newsmen at the end of the Security Council Meeting held on Thursday did not at any time criticise and accuse the governor as reported.

According to him, the reports are verifiably false, sensational and misleading.

“For the avoidance of doubt, the NSA was not referring to Governor El-Rufa’i in his comment on the protection of sensitive operational information.

“The NSA while responding to a question had observed that it portends a danger to security operations if indeed it was true that security agents are in the habit of revealing unauthorised sensitive operational details as alleged.

Usman said that El-Rufa’i had been a consistent and exemplary partner to the security sector, saying it was illogical and uncharitable for anyone to suggest that the NSA would discredit him in that manner.

“Therefore, this office wishes to reiterate the need to imbibe conflict sensitive reporting and for media and social media stakeholders to resist the instant gratification of disinformation.

“The general public and particularly the media are advised to disregard these reports and access the complete video of the press briefing session for accurate information,” he said.

https://www.nannews.ng/2022/04/22/nsa-never-accused-el-rufai-of-divulging-classified-information/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by xpressionx(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
IS HE ALSO AFRAID OF THE SHORT MAN DEVIL?

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by dollynnn(f): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
They don threaten this one

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by inoki247: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
lol which security agent e come dey talk lik diz....

24 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by rejoice4eva(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2022

6 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Joezinho: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na over confidence make February nor complete... cheesy

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by LibertyRep: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Why do people need to explain and re-explain simple statement?

14 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Advocate500: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joker's ,refuting a glaring statement.

20 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Killmaster1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol.

Hardly Chase available.

1 Like

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fear don catch Mongolia.

Retired General is scared of a bloody civilian

43 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Fadddd(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
I wanted to say it's unprofessional of Monguno to speak in that manner, but yet I cautioned myself with conviction that an NSA would not speak like that to a powerful sitting governor like El-rufai. I'm right afterall

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Mandate2023: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
No wonder there seems to be no solution to d insecurities......all of them r just confused

3 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by johnkay1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mitcheww

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by etokhana: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
What are you afraid of, Monguno?

You talk am abi you no talk am?

12 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Truthisunique2: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
etokhana:
What are you afraid of, Monguno?

You talk am abi you no talk am?
basket mouth rufai fit spill him beans on how he is acompliance

17 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
LMAOOOO grin
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
See the kind of pipo buhari hired
A retired General afraid of a bloody midget civilian...tueh cry

13 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by FactBoyz: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by ATEAMS: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ok
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by NobleAngell(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
I wasn't there, but I think he said it but took it back.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by GloriousGbola: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Them do threaten bros NSA.

3 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by morikee: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
El-rufai na President himself

2 Likes

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by donbenie(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Government of denials.. sad

1 Like

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by ifytrik(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by GardenOfGod(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nonsense
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Misterone: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
dollynnn:
They don threaten this one
“The general public and particularly the media are advised to disregard these reports and access the complete video of the press briefing session for accurate information,” learn to read and comprehend please.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.