Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

God said Live! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God said Live! (407 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God said Live! by tfrancis(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Foundational battle Is real but Jesus Christ Is more real. See what ezekiel said;

Text: Ezekiel 16:3-6

verse 3-5; "...and tell her that this is what the Lord GOD says to Jerusalem: Your origin and your birth were in the land of the Canaanites. Your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. On the day of your birth your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water for cleansing. You were not rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one cared enough for you to do even one of these things out of compassion for you. Instead, you were thrown out into the open field, because you were despised on the day of your birth."

But when you give your life to Jesus Christ, see what will happen.

verse 6; "Then I passed by and saw you wallowing in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, ‘Live!’ There I said to you, ‘Live"

Why? because Jesus is the Life and Light of God.
Re: God said Live! by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
tfrancis:
Foundational battle Is real but Jesus Christ Is more real. See what ezekiel said;

Text: Ezekiel 16:3-6

verse 3-5; "...and tell her that this is what the Lord GOD says to Jerusalem: Your origin and your birth were in the land of the Canaanites. Your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite. On the day of your birth your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water for cleansing. You were not rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. No one cared enough for you to do even one of these things out of compassion for you. Instead, you were thrown out into the open field, because you were despised on the day of your birth."

But when you give your life to Jesus Christ, see what will happen.

verse 6; "Then I passed by and saw you wallowing in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, ‘Live!’ There I said to you, ‘Live"

Why? because Jesus is the Life and Light of God.
But Ezekiel 16 vs 1-58 says absolutely nothing about what Jesus Christ did or came that we may have. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How God Used Benson Idahosa To Stop Human Sacrifices In Benin City - Video / My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State / Watch Bidemi Olaoba Singing Celestial Hymns While Performing At Ccc Genesis Pari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.