Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State (407 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by jokality(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
The Hisbah board in kano has made one great move by banning mannequins in the state, but guess what?
This is something other non-islamic states ought to have done (if they're still holding to their moral and African principles).

Just look at the pictured mannequin and let me know if it will be okay for your kids to see that.
I know they're also clothed, but they're easily ripped off you know.

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Plomo: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
You’re just a sexual deviant.

It’s people like you want will say little girls should not wear skirts because it will chook your eyes.

Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Babaken(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
You already get dirty mind don't bring it out in the public no go rape person daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by petra1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
jokality:
Just look at the pictured mannequin and let me know if it will be okay for your kids to see that.

They are clothed at display naw . ..

its easier to rip off clothes from human being than Mannequins . besides you cant rape Mannequins nah.

whoever have problem with Mannequins has a bigger propblem with his mind.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Barbsamiin: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
t**e
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by CodeTemplar: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mannequin are plastics that can be reshaped or mandated to always be covered when paraded. Adults molest children but no headslanmer has deemed it fit to ban naked children from coming outside their houses. Hypocrisy.
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by obonujoker(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol.... Psycho
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Scatterscatter(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
OP and his Hisbah brothers need to have their brains examined. Bunch of perverts and mentally unstable people
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
jokality:
The Hisbah board in kano has made one great move by banning mannequins in the state, but guess what?
This is something other non-islamic states ought to have done (if they're still holding to their moral and African principles).

Are you worried that kids do not know how to handle a naked image of the human body even when presented to them in plastic? undecided

Are you worried that seeing an image of what mummy and daddy look like naked in molded plastic will traumatize kids? undecided

I am really interested in why you are here trying to make this about kids and not the adults who seem to be going berserk over them. undecided

You speak of moral or African principles, but before the colonial masters came to africa, our ancestors walked around bare chested and without a care in the world. So are you sure what you want is clear here? undecided
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Ghostrye: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
I totally agree with your point, infact women of any age and the female of any species should not be allowed in any state because their feathers and hairs can also be easily removed.
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by jokality(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Those mannequins are out of morality.

Those mannequins sellers display them unclad and that's how everyone passes by.

Don't get blinded please

petra1:

They are clothed at display naw . ..

its easier to rip off clothes from human being than Mannequins . besides you cant rape Mannequins nah.

whoever have problem with Mannequins has a bigger propblem with his mind.

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by jokality(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Don't get too bias ahbeg. Learn to accept the truth even if it came from a foe.

By the way, you guys ain't answering the question.

Will you be comfortable to let your kids see those unclad mannequins?

Scatterscatter:
OP and his Hisbah brothers need to have their brains examined. Bunch of perverts and mentally unstable people
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by jokality(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2021
First you were supportive, then turned out you're blinded also.

Mannequins aren't even animals, so you can't bring that as a comparison.

Atleast you're 50% accepting the truth, so you're more than the rest who sees Hisbah as a different thing as opposed to what it really is.
Ghostrye:
I totally agree with your point, infact women of any age and the female of any species should not be allowed in any state because their feathers and hairs can also be easily removed.
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by petra1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
jokality:
Those mannequins are out of morality.

Those mannequins sellers display them unclad and that's how everyone passes by.

Don't get blinded please

its illiteracy problem. Mannequins repesent himan bodies. its purpose is to.display clothes and sho how the clothes will look on bodies . make ,female ,children manequines. Now they have Mannequins for fat people. amd for Pregnant women. its about clothes sale not about Naked bodies. Same things Models do wearing the clothee for display. so its illetracy amd exposure problem for those who have issues with Mannequins.

im artist . We do have Models who come to.Poise for us in our drawing class to study their anatomy . Make ,Female . some wear only boxer . we see breast ,belly etc. its just about study of human muscle. Medical students study anatomy also . they experiment wi4h naked bodies. you see . its about purpose not sensuality.

anyone who has Problem with Mannequins have issue with lust. its not about mannequins. its his mind that is unclean

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Image123(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
jokality:

What do you mean by unclad mannequin? Do your kids see unclad chickens or dogs? Train up your children in the way they should go. How are you and your children having thoughts towards unclad mannequins. It is your type that desecrate cadaver in the mortuary. You have no control whatsoever. A car with no brake, nothing.
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
petra1:

im artist . We do have Models who come to.Poise for us in our drawing class to study their anatomy . Make ,Female . some wear only boxer . we see breast ,belly etc. its just about study of human muscle. its about purpose not sensuality.

Trust Jo to defend the indefendable though undecided undecided
Re: My Opinion - Mannequins Should Be Banned In Any Morally Sound State by Scatterscatter(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
jokality:

Why won't I be comfortable. Mind you, they are exposed to erotic contents online and there is noting you can do about it except you don't want to buy an internet enabled phone for them.

Learn to take charge of your feelings and emotions and teach your children to do same.

Step out of your cave, Stop being a pervert, and face 21st century reality.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Whatever You Wish And It Will Be Given You / God Has Given Us Everything / Why Do Good People Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.