Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC (27893 Views)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Buhari Emerges DAAR 2018 President Of The Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Chris2863(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should totally withdraw his license what's that government trying to correct the bad image the superpower subjected us to you bastard don't want to cooperate. Igbos terrorist will never know peace for the nuisance they keep displaying everyday.

Ipob terrorist are trying to tarnish the image of government just because they hate Buhari.
Shut up coward....! Son of a useless father
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by luluman: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
DAAR communication funny die, take your regulator to court, I wish all the best.
Slowpoke like you.
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Anthony190905: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should totally withdraw his license what's that government trying to correct the bad image the superpower subjected us to you bastard don't want to cooperate. Igbos terrorist will never know peace for the nuisance they keep displaying everyday.

Ipob terrorist are trying to tarnish the image of government just because they hate Buhari.
Your level of comprehension is staggaring.

you are a good example of Na dem be this. brainless
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Frenzy01(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
I hope this talks are not mere audio talks Sha undecided

meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by IYANGBALI: 2:55am On Jun 09, 2021
supportnija:
DAAR communication funny die, take your regulator to court, I wish all the best.
is there anything wrong in them taking the modafokas to court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.